SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weddingcrashers - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by lurker11 Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:07 am

umngirl wrote:^I have a feeling Jaclyn is making more of their friendship than there really is. I've seen maybe 2 pictures of them together and Jaclyn likes to post pictures. That's what makes me doubt they are really that close, more like acquaintances or occasional friends.

That's what I've assumed as well. All the pictures I've seen of them have been of one evening. God forbid JS feel left out of the season
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

weddingcrashers - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by MiaHawk Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:09 am

Ok, thanks for the info on JS.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:33 am

I have maybe a different tact as to the relationship with prior bachelor members in Chicago, including Jackie. Whitney, according to the edit, has been about perfect in her actions with few or no mistakes. Those girls tend to be friends and help one another.

She has either been schooled or has the extreme intellegence to figure this out from watching TB over the years. It seems like several times she has bitten her tongue and kept quiet rather than entering the fray.

As for the participants, I have believed for years that the bachelor has maybe 6-8 people that are real contestants. The rest are put on the show to create good, controversial tv.

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot R. Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:10 pm

My bad - I was looking at the wrong twitter after previously seeing the right one.  Oh well! Did seem weird. Glad to be on board nonetheless!

welcomebanner  Dot R. are you sure you're looking at the right twitter for Whitney? I think there's a fake one out there. Her real one is: @whitbisch   

Dot R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:40 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I am late to the discussion, so I don't know if anyone else has previously said this: I see a definite competitive side to Whitney. I think she appears mature, smart, spunky, pretty, and CS does seem smitten with her, but she seems like she is an "in it to win it" type to me.  I say that even though I think she is a good fit for CS.

I think most of the contestants are "in it to win it" and not necessarily the bachelor giggling

I think that Whitney as a true fan of the Bachelor knows how to conduct herself and knows what is expected of the bachelor.  She is focus on Chris and him getting to know her.
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:13 pm

I sure agree with Idlemess and others above. Whitney laid out the ground rules on meeting Chris by saying she would not be on the show if he wasn't for him being the bachelor. From what Jaclyn said, she was really taken by Chris after watching last season.

I know that if I were on the show and felt the lead matched up well with me, I would take it seriously. She had it all figured out how to get the attention of the Bach, along with presenting a very good image to the producers. My bet is, the producers talk with the
Bach often about the various girls and she was in good stead with them. That is how one presents their best side.

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:25 pm

The thing with Whitney is, she appears confident, saying all the right things, and is coming across as a very well grounded fun young lady, IMO it doesn't come off as fake, as so many contestants/leads have been in the past.

Therefore I believe what we see is what we get, which I admire her for. IMO she is feeling what she is expressing. I think at times, she is probably prodded to say certain things and may feel a tad uncomfortable as to the timing, but for the most part, she IMO is saying exactly what she is feeling at the time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:12 pm

I expected to really like Whitney. I admire her profession, think she is quite lovely and think she does want Chris. Even the voice doesn't bug me, I don't hold things against people that they have no control over.

I was surprised on episode three that instead of the warm tingly feelings I got whenever I watched JP and Ash something was off to me. It seemed like she was just trying so hard to be cute, fun, spontaneous woman to be exactly what Chris said he wanted. It was just a little too much to me.

I don't dislike Whitney, I just feel like I am not sure I am seeing the real Whitney. I never like it when I feel like the women aren't really being them true selves to land the man.

I was impressed by how she handled Ashley, but then she turned around and bad talked her after she walked away. I get the supposed reasons, but I just still wonder who the real Whitney is.

At the end of it, I really don't care. Chris seems off to me to, so maybe they are a perfect fit. I just saw more real genuine honesty between Carly and Chris this episode than TPTB have shown us between Chris and Whitney yet. It may have happened, but they haven't shown it yet.

I do think he likes Whitney, I just don't think it was a slam dunk for Whitney at episode 5 yet.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:24 pm

She is a long time fan of the show.

She knows/is friendly with JS who has been on the show.

IMO she knows what tptb can do to manipulate you during filming and with the edit based on her friendship with JS and from watching the show. She is conducting herself with this in mind.

She is a woman in a profession where you have to learn how to handle yourself under stressful circumstances with tact and professionalism.

Last season she saw and liked Chris. She seems like a take charge type and saw that he was the bachelor and went for it. From what we have seen thus far, now having met him, nothing has changed. She still likes him, thinks they are compatible and could be a good match. She has stated that she likes a shy guy who appreciates an outgoing woman such as herself. She sees that with Chris and she is in pursuit.

Got to admire a woman who knows who she is, what she wants and goes after it...all the while conducting herself with grace, good humour...and dare I say it....acting like a grown up! I can't help but root for her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:26 pm

Sprite wrote:She is a long time fan of the show.

She knows/is friendly with JS who has been on the show.

IMO she knows what tptb can do to manipulate you during filming and with the edit based on her friendship with JS and from watching the show. She is conducting herself with this in mind.

She is a woman in a profession where you have to learn how to handle yourself under stressful circumstances with tact and professionalism.

Last season she saw and liked Chris. She seems like a take charge type and saw that he was the bachelor and went for it. From what we have seen thus far, now having met him, nothing has changed. She still likes him, thinks they are compatible and could be a good match. She has stated that she likes a shy guy who appreciates an outgoing woman such as herself. She sees that with Chris and she is in pursuit.

Got to admire a woman who knows who she is, what she wants and goes after it...all the while conducting herself with grace, good humour...and dare I say it....acting like a grown up! I can't help but root for her.

ITA. :yes:
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:36 pm

I don't have time to write my own assessment so I would quote Mia (everything in previous posts that I see being quoted) and Sprite.
Definitely very mature (finally someone showing it with pride and style), very confident (and for that kudos to her) - a big turn on for Chris (that don't mind me saying, he's lacking of - and that's my turn off that can't make me warm to him) and very adamant that he is her perfect match. So ... prepare the rice!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:50 pm

I too think she really liked Chris last season and was excited to meet him and to know that he is The Bachelor. She might have tried a little too hard sometimes, but you have to in order to get The Bachelor's attention especially with all of the girls he is dating at the same time. You really kind of have to IMO. But, I do think she is genuinely liking what she sees with him as she gets to know him. And vice versa. I still don't think Chris has much to say with any of the girls even with Whitney. He just doesn't seem to say much besides kissing all of them. Lol I can see Whitney brings out a different side of him though more so than most of the other girls. IMO
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan