SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weddingcrashers - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:48 pm

albean99 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Cameron2 wrote:FYI, I have been a big follower of the Bachelor for a number of years. Haven't been on one of these forums previously.

Something on this season just has an odor and I wonder if I may have figured it out. C & W seemed to hit the ground running on their relationship. I have to wonder if they might have had some help. I do know the Bachelor Nation has quite a communication system. And what I have seen from Whitneys friend Jackie (sp) and others might have given Chris a heads up on W. ahead of time. Or, as I have thought previously in other seasons, the list of people to watch, may be highly defined for the bach.

Anyhow, I remember on Alis' season Chris said they had a heck of a time keeping her and her #1 apart.  And as I recall, he said it happened rather quickly.

What do you think.

I noticed that Whitney seemed to be in love with Chris before she ever even talked to him.  It is odd to me.  They may be a perfect fit, but I always question when it seems like the person is in love without ever getting to know the lead or even the other way around.

I guess I got a different impression. I don't think Whitney is anything more than liking Chris a lot by this time in the show.

welcomesign  Cameron. I don't think Chris knew of Whitney before the show but it's something to discuss if you do.

To me I noticed this on the episode three date. She was all into Chris before they even had a discussion. The more recent interactions at least they had spent time together. But she wasn't on a date on epi two and so why oh why did she know she really, really, really liked him so much by epi three?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

weddingcrashers - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by Cameron2 Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:50 pm

It is quite obvious to me that Chris is really bored with most of the other women. He plays the game the Bachelor wants him to play, but he is not very good at it. He appears so boring while in real life, he seems to be a very jovial person. These people are much better actors than we might want to believe.

All you have to do is watch his reaction to Whitney, caressing her arms and back when in an embrace. I have not seen that kind of response with the other girls.

I suspect what the bachelor organization is doing now, is showing less C & W to keep people watching, but showing some of the scenes where they are quite engrossed with one another. So, people wanting to know what is next, will tune in so they do not miss anything.

In my opinion, the painting of the mural, is a way of saying yes, she is his pick, but we must watch to see how all this works out. Quite an alure to the viewing public.

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:52 pm

The leads often say that they had no idea of who the contestants are until the first night, but Chis H had let it slip that they had given Desiree a heads-up on Kasey, because they all thought he was going to be great fit for her. He said that they were all surprised when they went on the first date, and they didn't have a connection.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:18 pm

albeen99

Whitney has admitted to watching the bachelor since the beginning. She has also said Chris was the only bachelor she would come on the show for. Being friends with Jackie, it has been discussed what to do on the show and what not to do. Jackie also has access to a lot of emails of previous bach or ette's. My guess is that Jackie could not stay out of this, and let Chris know to look for Whitney, as she is a quality lady and really liked Chris on the Bachelorette. I know from reading comments about Jackie, that she is nosy and would gladly intervene on behalf of a good friend. The bachelor may have also given him info as they want a successful show just to show future participants that the show can work. No guarantees though.

Thus the reason for them to try and match their people up and create a good story.

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:37 pm

I am late to the discussion, so I don't know if anyone else has previously said this: I see a definite competitive side to Whitney. I think she appears mature, smart, spunky, pretty, and CS does seem smitten with her, but she seems like she is an "in it to win it" type to me.  I say that even though I think she is a good fit for CS.

Welcome1 Dot R and Cameron!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:22 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I am late to the discussion, so I don't know if anyone else has previously said this: I see a definite competitive side to Whitney. I think she appears mature, smart, spunky, pretty, and CS does seem smitten with her, but she seems like she is an "in it to win it" type to me.  I say that even though I think she is a good fit for CS.

Welcome1  Dot R and Cameron!

Mia, I have seen it as well, she is a little off to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:36 am

stuckinsc wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:I am late to the discussion, so I don't know if anyone else has previously said this: I see a definite competitive side to Whitney. I think she appears mature, smart, spunky, pretty, and CS does seem smitten with her, but she seems like she is an "in it to win it" type to me.  I say that even though I think she is a good fit for CS.

Welcome1  Dot R and Cameron!

Mia, I have seen it as well, she is a little off to me.

And how does she know Jaclyn Swartz? Is it because they both live in Chicago? I've never been a fan of Jaclyn's so that is a negative IMO.

I think CS is drawn to her spunk and confidence. I think he needs someone like her...able to stand on her own 2 feet but friendly and outgoing enough to start a new life in a new place. I think he recognizes that she is one of only a few mature ladies there. I mean, really, they really scraped the bottom of the barrel with some of these women this season, IMO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:40 am

MiaHawk, I read on here that they might be neighbours or live in the same neighbourhood? Sounds more like acquaintances than friends to me.

weddingcrashers - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:42 am

bleuberry wrote:MiaHawk, I read on here that they might be neighbours or live in the same neighbourhood? Sounds more like acquaintances than friends to me.

I assumed they were neighbors or lived in the same building since JS joked about Whitney stealing her wifi. From my own experience, when I was living in Chicago, some of my first friends were girls in my building. Love em even though they have some things I don't like...nothing like closeness no idea
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:47 am

bleuberry wrote:MiaHawk, I read on here that they might be neighbours or live in the same neighbourhood? Sounds more like acquaintances than friends to me.

I heard they lived in the same apartment or condo building but not much evidence that they are close friends.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:57 am

I remembered Jaclyn used to blog. I don't follow her so I wasn't sure if she still was blogging. I ventured to her blog to see if she mentions Whitney. I can't understand how they could be good friends. She's pathetic.

Jaclyn Swartz Blog

I’m not gonna lie, I cried when Whitney cried when she got the date. I proceeded to slap myself 72 times but I will say that Whitney is a good friend of mine and I could just see how effing happy she was and it literally melted my ice cold heart.

It’s clear Whitney and Chris have a natural connection and he feels really comfortable around her. And like, while I’m trying not to be biased for blog purposes, GO WHITNEY GOOO!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:01 am

^I have a feeling Jaclyn is making more of their friendship than there really is. I've seen maybe 2 pictures of them together and Jaclyn likes to post pictures. That's what makes me doubt they are really that close, more like acquaintances or occasional friends.

weddingcrashers - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 45 87b72b10 weddingcrashers - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 45 86669110 weddingcrashers - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 45 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan