SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weddingcrashers - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:46 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:
Diana wrote:He was right about most of them though. :hidingchair

I think when it gets down to the final 4 unless he has solid proof it is just a guess who ends up final 1. Think about it he has a 50/50 chance of being right which is about what his track record is. For Andi's season he had the airplane tape of Nick talking about it so knew he was right. With Brad 2.0 the sluethers found the child drawing on Brad's refrigerator of a kite and Steve was still swearing Chantel had won since she supposedly spent Thanksgiving with Brad. In past seasons he at least has given more detail about the dates and eliminations prior to final 4 but this year nearly zip. He's jsut watching the episode 1 week prior to viewing public since he is a reporter and in the meantime scouring for clues like the rest of us checking fan borads etc...

FRIDGEGATE!!  cantstopl

I hate to add to the conversation and going off topic, however along with fridgegate, those very same sleuthers Mini Diva to be exact, found the transfer of employment for Roberto from State Farm SC to L.A. It was a couple of days before the finale, and that is why IMO RS changed his mind at the last minute.

Personally, I could care less what his spoilers are. His spoilers are as good as whoever his sources are for whatever their reasons are for being a hero and spoiling to him. I enjoy the sleuthing end of things.

We've seen some cute interaction between Chris and Whitney, that the normal viewer doesn't recognize yet because of the editing. My non spoiled friend doesn't even have Whitney as a contender. She appears to be the best match at this point, because of what we analyze and sleuthed up until now with the s/caps, not because RS says so.

There are more epi's to come, it will be interesting to see how much of the Chris Whitney connection they show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

weddingcrashers - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:10 pm

Sable wrote:
Diana wrote:He was right about most of them though. :hidingchair

I do read Reality Steve, but I do take his spoilers with a grain of salt.  I was trying to go over the seasons that he has spoiled to see how many times he was right/wrong, and here is what I came up with:

Ali - Wrong
Brad 2.0 - Wrong
Ashely - Right
Ben - Right
Emily - Right
Sean - Right
Des - Wrong
Juan Pablo - Right
Andi - Right
Chris - ?

So he's been right on the endings 67% of the time.  He also usually provides episode by episode spoilers that mostly turn out to be right, too.  Although this season, he didn't have much in the way of episode to episode spoilers until the last few episodes.  What he does is not magic.  I think he basically sits there and people come to him with information or he gets information from other sites.  I do read his spoilers every season, but it is not the end all be all to me.  Since he's been wrong in the past on some seasons, it is always possible that he is going to be wrong again.  So I mostly watch the show thinking I know the ending, but am always wondering if there's going to be a surprise at the end.  Personally, I don't care for his arrogance or attitude, and I don't think he always gives credit where credit is due.  That is hypocritical of him because he hates when people use his spoilers and they don't credit him or his site.  I am sure most of his spoilers are just handed to him, but I also think he has gotten things off other sites (like this one), but won't admit it.  I will still always read the spoilers though because I just have to know the ending (or at least think I know)!

He actually waited on Emily's season to say it was Jef until almost HTDs I believe. We knew here since the first episode and he wouldn't commit. I think it has more to do with does he have a family member or friend helping him. I think someone close to Josh or Andi was giving him stuff last season, I would believe someone close to Sean did as well. Ben and Courtney was the worst held secret out there and sincerely not hard to figure out at all. He seemed to have someone close to Clare feeding him stuff on JPG's season. Does he have someone this time? I have no idea.

I also remember that he swore the Jason was required to pick Melissa to then get Molly. They would not let him just pick Molly. Hasn't that myth been debunked as well.

I think RS spoilers are an indication, but are not 100% so enjoy them and believe them if you like, but it should be okay to still question. That is not an insult to the couple at all. Remember he already had one GDR wrong and he didn't correct before hand which is usually how he gets out of it. He was also very lacking on details up until this week, which is very different from his usual MO. He maybe right, but this season he doesn't seem as in the know as some others.

At the end of they day if Chris picks Whitney I will wish them the best. I don't think he is really a great prize, but if they make each other happy good for them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:32 pm

I wouldn't necessarily say he got only one Bachelor season wrong. He swore up and down that he had proof that 1) Jason was paid to pick Melissa and then dump her for Molly and 2) Molly and Jason had been secretly dating before the ATFR was even taped. Yeah, he got the final pick right, but that's a pretty major detail to mess up. I will give him credit for apologizing to them for it.

I do think that he's probably right about Chris, just because I think he realized how lazy and quick-to-jump to conclusions he was after Des's season. I think he did get extra careful after that. I also do just see Whitney and Chris together. I think the fact that she seems more outgoing and eloquent balances him out; I also tend to believe RS, when he says that Chris has always wanted to marry someone like his sisters.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:16 pm

Just my opinion, but I think after Des's season, he may try to be a little more sure of himself. That was really egg on his face.
I know RS was told that Des's brother told someone that RS definitely got it wrong, and he would not believe it. But we know who got the last laugh!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:17 pm

Back to Whitney…..if she is the F1, it may be more difficult trying to keep up with their travels. They could easily meet by driving somewhere.
And they are not giving any clues on SM, like Josh and Andi did. Wow, those 2 came close to screaming "she picked Josh!!".

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:25 pm

I'm sure they'll try to spend Valentine's Day together. Hopefully they'll be spotted somewhere.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:16 am

weddingcrashers - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 37 G35bf

weddingcrashers - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 37 Gqpo3
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:37 am

Maddy wrote:weddingcrashers - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 37 G35bf

weddingcrashers - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 37 Gqpo3
I know I am so annoying but I love her heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:59 am

I love her too! :cutesmile!:
weddingcrashers - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 37 Gqnjr
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:16 am

Maddy wrote:I love her too! :cutesmile!:

This one goes well with the one of Chris that you put in the other thread. They seem to have the same kind of goofy sense of humour. I saw the same thing with SeanCat. I am optimistic with this pair and I like both of them!

Thanks for bringing all of these Maddy.

Last edited by Sprite on Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:33 am

Sprite wrote:This one goes well with the one of Chris that you put in the other threat. They seem to have the same kind of goofy sense of humour.
Ha-ha, you are right, Sprite!  weddingcrashers - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 37 2498057887
weddingcrashers - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 37 Chris1 weddingcrashers - Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff - Page 37 Gqnjr
Sprite wrote: I am optimistic with this pair and I like both of them!
Same here! Really hope it will work out! bestbud!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:27 am

Maddy wrote:I love her too! :cutesmile!:
Shes too cute heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff

+86
CHO
Trueloveforever
JulesInMS
barbell
Buckeye_Fan