SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

saturdaynight - Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 21 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:46 pm

Brooks Forester favorited your Tweet
21m: @thebeardofelan @brooksforester 2nd guess from the wonderful fans at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Is it Erin Andrews???

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

saturdaynight - Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9 - Page 21 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:57 pm

Woo Hoo, do I win a date with Brooks?!?!? J/K, I'm old enough to be his mom, but he is my favorite. :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:00 pm

Mustang19 wrote:Woo Hoo, do I win a date with Brooks?!?!? J/K, I'm old enough to be his mom, but he is my favorite. :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:

Well according to RS, Brooks does like his cougars. So rawr, you go girl!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:05 pm

Woohoo Mustang. Congrat's wouldn't it be something if the
prize is just that cheerleadercheerleader

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:10 pm

Stuck, that made me laugh out loud! Thanks! I would settle for meeting him in person, going on a hike, or facetiming to say hello. I think he's a great guy.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:41 pm

Mustang19 wrote:Stuck, that made me laugh out loud! Thanks! I would settle for meeting him in person, going on a hike, or facetiming to say hello. I think he's a great guy.

No problem. My hubby tells me I am not funny, so at least here some appreciate my humor.

I would love to meet Brooks in person, but I am afraid I might droll or tell him how handsome to almost pretty he is. I do like tall thin men with gorgeous brown eyes. :gotcha:
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:33 pm

I wasn't a fan of Brooks when he was on Des's season, but loved him on BIP. Stupid Fleiss for hiding his personality on the B'ette.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:58 pm

Bet, most of us really fell in love with Brooks and Des's chemistry
It wasn't until after the show ended that we saw the real Brooks.
We saw he was well traveled before going on the show, smart. 
A sense of humor, wit, also a great humanitarian . He has what
the French call jena se qua. We're waiting for him to do something
wonderful. I'm not trying to sell Brooks to you he doesn't need to be
Hope you got to watch his bike trip with Eric Hill

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:06 pm

Nonina, you don't have to sell Brooks to me, he sold me on BIP.  I thought he was completely charming and funny.

Last edited by Bet2Win on Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:11 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Nominated, you don't have Brooks to me, he sold me on BIP.  I thought he was completely charming and funny.

I agree, I liked him even more after BIP and wished they would have shown that side of him more. Too bad he didn't come in earlier on BIP so we could have seen more of him.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:00 pm

Mustang19 wrote:Yes, GA, she has long blonde hair and is tall. She is dating J. Stoll, I think. The picture of the star (you tried) and dancing emoji clues. Bet it's her.

Yes Erin is dating LA Kings Jarett Stoll who is a Canadian, but she was not at the premiere. Stoll had friends in town and they were spending time with them. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Still guessing you all are trying to figure out who the girl in the pic is, sorry but no idea who it could be.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:38 pm

Maybe, it was just some random person that took a pic?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion #9

+42
rhondam
jen689
Norcalgal
sparkler
IWouldMarryAshleyI