SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming schedule - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:19 am

Thankfully, someone put up pics!  

She's so short, she had to put her legs around him to kiss him?  This show. Rolling Eyes

I didn't notice her on the 'group' of gals he had earlier. Did you?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

filming schedule - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:35 pm

filming schedule - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 B0aY4_QIIAIo7ZR

Chris Harrison is in the airport going somewhere. Likely Rapid City to Des Moines.
I think this is the "little airplane" wing in Denver. Anyone else know?

@Shan__Elizabeth: @chrisbharrison I HAVE to know if I just saw you!?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:29 am

Malorei ‏@Malorei1  5h5 hours ago
The fact that Chris Soules is coming to our schools football game Friday..

This girl is a student at Strawberry Point, Lamont/Arlington Highschool. Starmont High School. This is likely the school that Chris graduated from.
They are really, really giving the girls a taste of Iowa life. Friday night lights....
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:34 am

Personally, I am glad they are trying to inject what real life in middle America might resemble for the women.  Whether that bodes well or not remains to be seen.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:19 am

A pic of Chris Harrison? Well, hopefully at the game there will be pics of the gals left.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:35 am

mtnlvr55 wrote:Malorei ‏@Malorei1  5h5 hours ago
The fact that Chris Soules is coming to our schools football game Friday..

This girl is a student at Strawberry Point, Lamont/Arlington Highschool. Starmont High School. This is likely the school that Chris graduated from.
They are really, really giving the girls a taste of Iowa life. Friday night lights....

For me, the best thing about the bits we've heard so far is that for many seasons now it feels like TPTB are totally phoning it in with the cookie cutter template they have. I'm sure a lot of this season/stories will still follow the formula, but at least they put a little thought into the setting and theme and have changed it up a bit to match their lead and are going with a slightly different approach. I like that. It'll be cool to see Chris go to a game at his old school.

Overall, this makes me feel more positive and optimistic towards the season, than negative about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:49 am

I think it's a change. We have been asking for change, so maybe it will work. :Nod: 
I was getting bored with the same ole.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:30 am

I think this should go here but if I am wrong, pls move it.

I think I may of figured a few things out:

Airport in Dubuque only flies to Chicago

Flights out 3 times a day with different airlines:

6:25am arrive:  7:35
11:15am arrive: 12:25
5:05pm arrive: 6:15
filming schedule - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Girlsflight1_zps163e6605
Considering it was after 7pm last night when Chris was spotted leaving the hotel and since they don't let Chris and the women travel together, the only thing I can figure on is that maybe IF Chris flew to Chicago on a private plane then this schedule for him could work.

filming schedule - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Chrisflight_zps6d0bf1e8

IF he didn't fly to Chicago on private plane, then all bets are off with his schedule.

Map of Bali:

filming schedule - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Balimap_zps8485191d

Now for the women:

I think they flew from Dubuque in the morning at 6:25, they would arrive in Chicago at 7:35, from there, they board the Korean Airlines flight from Chicago to Seoul, Korea at 11:30am and arrive in Seoul on Nov. 8 at 4:30pm.  They would then board a flight from Seoul to the Ngurah Rai International Airport in Denpasar, Bali.  Their flight will touch down in Bali on Nov. 9 at 1:15am

filming schedule - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Girlsflight2_zpsbdb0d529
filming schedule - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Girlsflight3_zps4dd7d536

As far as the resorts go, I haven't gotten that far yet, but think this gives us a better timeline for when the FD's may start.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:21 am

Dubuque is close enough to other cities they could drive. Heck, they could drive to Chicago as its only a few hours. That way they wouldn't need to wait to fly from the airport.

filming schedule - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 87b72b10 filming schedule - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 86669110 filming schedule - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:29 am

But the flight information that I found out...does it look reasonable?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:37 am

Sure. I just think they could have drove to Chicago so as to get on the way sooner. You could potentially look at other flight plans out of Chicago that have them leaving sooner than this one.

There's also the possibility private planes are involved when going out of a smaller airport so they could have left very soon after the RC and headed towards Chicago.

If I'm remembering correctly, many flights to Bali have a departure from LA, which makes sense. Perhaps look from there. I know Chicago to LA flights happen several times a day.

filming schedule - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 87b72b10 filming schedule - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 86669110 filming schedule - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules -  Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:53 pm

umngirl wrote:Sure. I just think they could have drove to Chicago so as to get on the way sooner. You could potentially look at other flight plans out of Chicago that have them leaving sooner than this one.

There's also the possibility private planes are involved when going out of a smaller airport so they could have left very soon after the RC and headed towards Chicago.

If I'm remembering correctly, many flights to Bali have a departure from LA, which makes sense. Perhaps look from there. I know Chicago to LA flights happen several times a day.
Just a question, why would they fly from Chicago back to LA for a flight out...wouldn't they of had the RC there if they were meant to fly out of there? To me that seems awkward. The flight out of Chicago seems to be perfect timing...one stop in Seoul then to Bali. Seems like a perfect option

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Filming Schedule - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+22
Rolly
Sprite
julychild
scorekeeper
Diana
sanlee088
california90
Marybods
docnash14
Aunties_Love
umngirl