SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 58 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Norcalgal Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:54 pm

marriedtoabaritone wrote:I'm looking at all the cups...can they not wash them? ;) Reminds me of my great-uncle, who was known for shouting "Save your forks!" at the end of every potluck dinner. No second fork for dessert allowed!

I'm sure some of the cups are for beer pong!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5416

Back to top Go down

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 58 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by stuckinsc Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:02 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
marriedtoabaritone wrote:I'm looking at all the cups...can they not wash them? ;) Reminds me of my great-uncle, who was known for shouting "Save your forks!" at the end of every potluck dinner. No second fork for dessert allowed!

I'm sure some of the cups are for beer pong!

Also, it looks like they were shopping at Costco, so that might have been the smallest size available.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:09 pm

I loved their answers. So sweet of them to do that for the fans. I also think it is so cool that they still keep in touch with people from their season. Four of the final five (groom included) are invited to their wedding. I don't know all the seasons, but doesn't that say a lot about Des and Chris and also the friendships they have built through this experience? Btw I also saw someone asking Des on her blog if they would make a video for the fans, and she said they definitely would share the wedding with their fans, one way or another. Made me really happy. I really don't care if the wedding is televised or not, but it would be so cool to get to see a little part of it. Smiley

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:55 pm

jul2201 wrote:I loved their answers. So sweet of them to do that for the fans. I also think it is so cool that they still keep in touch with people from their season. Four of the final five (groom included) are invited to their wedding. I don't know all the seasons, but doesn't that say a lot about Des and Chris and also the friendships they have built through this experience? Btw I also saw someone asking Des on her blog if they would make a video for the fans, and she said they definitely would share the wedding with their fans, one way or another. Made me really happy. I really don't care if the wedding is televised or not, but it would be so cool to get to see a little part of it. Smiley

Good catch!

I hope you will share your wedding video with your fans. I would give anything to see it.. Surely it will be beautiful.

desireehartsock: Thanks Donna! You've always supported us. We will definitely share our day with our fans in some way or another.

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:08 am

Maggenzm wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:
bleuberry wrote:chrisrsiegfried
And the Bachelor party is officially starting! @chrispeterson @kcorra15 @sarakmeier (Dan) everyone else on the way

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 58 10809842_827970810577339_490742820_n

Corn Dogs???  OMG

that's a lot of corn dogs, how many are they?

They almost have more corn dogs than beer. I also see ice cream: I think Des said Chris is an ice cream fan. It looks like they are going to have a pretty wholesome bachelor party. giggling
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:58 pm

deshartsock
While @chrisrsiegfried is having his bachelor party this weekend, I'm sharing the deets on mine from a few weeks back. Enjoy the good times that were had at www.DesireeHartsock.com (link in profile)

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 58 928718_720711234673597_354906044_n

She recapped what we already knew thanks to social media.

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:01 am

What do you know, Chris golfing laugh out loud no surprises here.

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 58 10665371_1485604251723142_1484859803_n

Des by the way is a regular commenter on his pics, sounding like such a fangirl laugh out loud.

deshartsock: Sexy man right there!!!! (4 kiss emojis)

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:31 am

He is such a cutie! Thanks bleu!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:55 pm

My pleasure GA ;)

Des was at a bridal show last night showcasing their jewelry. Lots of fan pics but I'll post just one.

deshartsock
Showing off @desireeforkvbijou tonight! Thanks Belle bridal for having us! @kvbijou

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 58 10748401_1503082449947358_1415078190_n

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 58 1741525_772821786106679_366401774_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:06 pm

What a great job she has. Always dealing with happy people, and matching up beautiful items for the bride.

Does she have a website for her bridal jewellery?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What a great job she has. Always dealing with happy people, and matching up beautiful items for the bride.

Yup! http://www.kvbijou.com/collections/desiree

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:31 pm

bleuberry wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:What a great job she has. Always dealing with happy people, and matching up beautiful items for the bride.

Yup! http://www.kvbijou.com/collections/desiree

Wow, what a beautiful collection. That's a great pic of her on the site. There's an impressive list of celebrities who wear the designer's jewellery. She only started in 2009 and seems to have built up a good solid business. Now with Des on board, adding bridal wear, it's a perfect fit for both Des and the designer.

She has come so far since her 'ette season.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm