SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Maggenzm Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:59 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Oh and happy 18 month anniversary to the sweetest couple ever! beatingheart

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 56 Chris-Desiree-43-of-119

Just two months and they'll be married! Can't freaking wait!

time has flown away...huh?... :cutesmile!: . Happy 18mo Anniversary Lovebirds! beatingheart..... its just 2 months away from the RL Fairy Tale's Beginning!... cheerleader

Wow, it seams just yesterday, so many didn't think they weren't going to make it. So excited for them.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 56 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Pia1 Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:18 pm

i haven't been on here in awhile. When is the wedding and is it going to be televised?

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Pia1 wrote:i haven't been on here in awhile. When is the wedding and is it going to be televised?

The wedding is in mid January, they aren't going public with the date, and it isn't going to be televised.

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:18 am

I was really hoping for a TV wedding , so now looking for a video of their Wedding . :wedding

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 56 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 56 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 56 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:55 pm

Thought this was a nice tweet from Bryden from their season

Bryden Vukasin ‏@BrydenVukasin
@DesHartsock @ChrisRSiegfried I was thinking about you guys today! Hope you both are doing fantastic and have a great holiday season!

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:11 pm

Oh and Des says the Q&A will go up on her blog this week, she'll send me the link to share. Smiley

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:15 am

I read something about Chris and a new haircut, he looks a little different lately. I think the hipster beard totally suits him and I can't imagine him without it now laugh out loud

deshartsock
First fire of the season #stayingcozy #tistheseason #smokinghotFollow

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 56 929266_852721694767697_302305864_n

Someone asked if #smokinghot refers to the fire or Chris, and she said "Chris of course ;)" Well duh. :yes:

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Burdette Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:11 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movember
perhaps explains the beard again! 2cents

Burdette

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:54 pm

Burdette wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movember
perhaps explains the beard again! 2cents

:yes: I remember he did it last year too.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:26 am

Chris is having his Bachelor party this weekend. I take it we won't be as lucky for pictures like we were for Des's. His friends are mostly private on IG, but we have Chris and Jason to count on. :yes:

chrisrsiegfried
Bachelor party weekend is going to be a cold one, but very sunny!

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 56 10784813_749866185079649_1719407705_n

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:30 am

Does this sound like the beard is going away? I wonder if he'll be clean shaven for the wedding.

chrisrsiegfried
The last month... of the beard and it's progress. #movember started early.

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 56 10802474_621214117988086_1682536408_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:56 pm

bleuberry wrote:Des posted the answers to our questions today.

http://www.desireehartsock.com/q-a-with-chris-des/

Interesting that Brooks is invited to the wedding! All's well that ends well.  :yes:

Feel free to tweet them a little thank you if you get the chance, as usual Des has been so sweet in our emails back and forth.

Chris and Brooks were friends and truly, I thought Brooks leaving was done to let Des focus on what was best for her. I always felt he did it out of true caring, not to make a good show, but to free her.

I think with Chris's love Des has come to realize that the end was more important than anything else, so why hate Brooks. Brooks has also been nothing but a gentleman to Des since.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm