SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

secretsinseattle - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 50 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by rc49ers Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:36 pm

Like the one on the left , whatever Des choses for her special day She will look Beautiful on their :wedding Day .

hearthumbsup

secretsinseattle - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 50 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            secretsinseattle - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 50 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

secretsinseattle - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 50 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

secretsinseattle - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 50 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Maggenzm Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:44 pm

bleuberry wrote:^ No they're not, they were provided by the bridal salon there, but they are Maggie dresses.

They are beautiful.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:05 pm

Chris is the sweetest. The end. heartbeat

Welcome Back Everyone!

Well I had quite the time a few weekends back. Well….Des and I had quite the weekend in NYC!!!

I am not sure if you knew this, but I went to NYC with Des for her new bridal line debut. What an amazing experience. I am so proud of her and what she has accomplished. She is literally living her dream right now as a designer. Very exciting! Have you ever been to a bridal fashion show? Let me tell you…different. All girls…well mostly. And EVERYONE seems to have the itch…! But, I had a really good time and will go back with Des when she has her next line debut for sure. The first thing we did for bridal fashion week was went to a fashion show Saturday morning where her line walked down the runway along with the other dresses that were debuting with Maggie Sottero. Then, lots of pictures and interviews for Des. You might be asking yourself, “where was Chris during the whole show?” Well, I was front and center. I didn’t join in for all of the interviews, but when asked, I spoke haha.

The next great thing were the parties we went to on Monday evening. We first stopped by the Martha Stewart party then headed on over to The Knot party where we stayed the rest of the night. Very glamourous and well put together. My favorite part of the night would have been getting to spend the time with Des in one of her biggest moments in life. I really enjoyed watching her do the interviews because she was glowing with excitement. Not only was I encouraging and supportive, but everyone else was as well! You could really feel the support around her.

I hope you were able to see some of the pictures we posted. If not, you can go to The Knotwebsite, Martha Stewart website and Maggie Sottero site to see dresses and us. Overall, I give it an A+ for the time in NYC and am excited for the next time we get to go together.

Until next week, have a great weekend and Go Hawks!

Oh and we are very excited to get MARRIED in January!
-Chris

secretsinseattle - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:17 pm

Chris is just the sweetest and most supportive hubby to be!!!! I really thank you guys that have been keeping their thread going. So happy that they get to get married soon and it does not matter whether it gets televised or not, their love for one another is what counts at the end of the day IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:30 pm

bleuberry wrote:Chris is the sweetest. The end. heartbeat

Welcome Back Everyone!

Well I had quite the time a few weekends back. Well….Des and I had quite the weekend in NYC!!!

I am not sure if you knew this, but I went to NYC with Des for her new bridal line debut. What an amazing experience. I am so proud of her and what she has accomplished. She is literally living her dream right now as a designer. Very exciting! Have you ever been to a bridal fashion show? Let me tell you…different. All girls…well mostly. And EVERYONE seems to have the itch…! But, I had a really good time and will go back with Des when she has her next line debut for sure. The first thing we did for bridal fashion week was went to a fashion show Saturday morning where her line walked down the runway along with the other dresses that were debuting with Maggie Sottero. Then, lots of pictures and interviews for Des. You might be asking yourself, “where was Chris during the whole show?” Well, I was front and center. I didn’t join in for all of the interviews, but when asked, I spoke haha.

The next great thing were the parties we went to on Monday evening. We first stopped by the Martha Stewart party then headed on over to The Knot party where we stayed the rest of the night. Very glamourous and well put together. My favorite part of the night would have been getting to spend the time with Des in one of her biggest moments in life. I really enjoyed watching her do the interviews because she was glowing with excitement. Not only was I encouraging and supportive, but everyone else was as well! You could really feel the support around her.

I hope you were able to see some of the pictures we posted. If not, you can go to The Knotwebsite, Martha Stewart website and Maggie Sottero site to see dresses and us. Overall, I give it an A+ for the time in NYC and am excited for the next time we get to go together.

Until next week, have a great weekend and Go Hawks!

Oh and we are very excited to get MARRIED in January!
-Chris

Congrats Chris for getting MARRIED in January, but Chris, what's the date? He is too funny, such a tease.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:15 pm

deshartsock
TBT to birthdays and memories with this goofy lovable guy! Miss you already! @chrisrsiegfried

secretsinseattle - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 50 10734975_697830596979689_524628229_n

secretsinseattle - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:28 pm

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock
Cali is overdosing on sunshine and I'm taking it all in!  great day for wedding planning with @weddingPR and enjoying this quick trip!! 

weddingpr
Just a little afternoon wedding planning meeting with @deshartsock!! Love everything coming together for your big day!

secretsinseattle - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 50 10735585_1495446194050778_1783856219_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:07 pm

bean_there
#tb to when it all started! The night @deshartsock and @chrissiegfried met!! So now we get to celebrate for THE Bachelorette party this weekend!! #bachelorette

secretsinseattle - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 50 891527_1491084464499140_179436585_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:57 am

mercieme wrote:Chris is just the sweetest and most supportive hubby to be!!!! I really thank you guys that have been keeping their thread going. So happy that they get to get married soon and it does not matter whether it gets televised or not, their love for one another is what counts at the end of the day IMO.

Yeah, seriously! I liked how he supports her, but lets her also do her thing and lets her shine without suffocating her.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:30 am

california90 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Chris is just the sweetest and most supportive hubby to be!!!! I really thank you guys that have been keeping their thread going. So happy that they get to get married soon and it does not matter whether it gets televised or not, their love for one another is what counts at the end of the day IMO.

Yeah, seriously! I liked how he supports her, but lets her also do her thing and lets her shine without suffocating her.

Both great posts! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Burdette Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:33 pm

http://instagram.com/p/ujoKqphJbK/

http://instagram.com/p/ujoW_7OcKC/?modal=true

I don't know how to bring pictures over but there are pictures of Des Bach Party attendees on bean_there and Daniella posted on the portal.

Burdette

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:35 pm

Why does it seem the Bachelor producers are running around doing stuff besides filming the bachelor?
It seems like Elan is off doing stuff that is not related and now here is Amy Bean? What am I missing?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm