SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Maggenzm Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:34 am

Q&A: Chris Siegfried and Desiree Hartsock Interview
We asked our readers to submit their most pressing questions to bride-to-be Desiree Hartsock and her prince charming, Chris Siegfried. Today, Desiree and Chris answer your questions! Find out how Des and Chris keep the romance alive, their favorite dates, and how to manage the stress of wedding planning! Take a look at our Chris Siegfried and Desiree Hartsock interview below!

Q: What steps did you take to stay in budget when planning your wedding?

A: Chris and I made a list of what is really important to us, and made sure those were things that got taken care of first.

Q: At what point did you know you were meant for each other?

A: When we spent time on a boat during the show...Everything was as normal as it could be. We could actually see that our relationship was what it would be outside of the show.

Q: What would your ideal wedding destination be?

A: Anywhere outside, near water or with lush greenery!

Q: Any tips for setting arguments or disagreements?

A: Don't be afraid to bring up whatever is on your mind... Bottling things up inside can hurt a relationship, and communication is absolutely key.

Q: How do you manage to keep the spark alive?

A: We always take time out of our busy days to acknowledge each other and not let the stress of a work day interfere with that. Also... date nights! You have to make time for each other to keep it alive!

Q: What has been one of your favorite dates so far?

A: Date nights at home, when we can sit on our porch and enjoy our dinner or a glass of wine together.

Q: What is your favorite thing about each other?

A: Chris can walk into a room and get along with everyone right away, and I love that about him. Chris: I love that Des is driven and just goes after what she wants!

Q: What's one characteristic about the other that initially caught your attention?

A: For the both of us, it was the fact that no matter where we were in a room or a group, we could catch each other's eye and smile to let each other know we were thinking about the other. It was an initial confidence individually as well as a confidence and security in us as a couple.

Q: Would you like to stay in Seattle?

A: We would like to, yes! That's the plan... But you never know. We didn't plan to find each other on TV, but we did, so you just never know!

Q: Would you have dated each other in high school?

A: Definitely! That's one of the things that first drew us to each other, that we could see ourselves dating outside the show. We were in Spain sitting on the bed, and it just totally felt like we were high school sweethearts.

They talked about this many times during filming. And Ali F and a lot of us noticed that she always sat next to Chris. ( she was drawn to him for sure).
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Alyssa1822 Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:12 pm

http://www.desireehartsock.com/chriss-corner-football/
Alyssa1822
Alyssa1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:09 am

Maggenzm wrote:Q&A: Chris Siegfried and Desiree Hartsock Interview
We asked our readers to submit their most pressing questions to bride-to-be Desiree Hartsock and her prince charming, Chris Siegfried. Today, Desiree and Chris answer your questions! Find out how Des and Chris keep the romance alive, their favorite dates, and how to manage the stress of wedding planning! Take a look at our Chris Siegfried and Desiree Hartsock interview below!

Q: What steps did you take to stay in budget when planning your wedding?

A: Chris and I made a list of what is really important to us, and made sure those were things that got taken care of first.

Q: At what point did you know you were meant for each other?

A: When we spent time on a boat during the show...Everything was as normal as it could be. We could actually see that our relationship was what it would be outside of the show.

Q: What would your ideal wedding destination be?

A: Anywhere outside, near water or with lush greenery!

Q: Any tips for setting arguments or disagreements?

A: Don't be afraid to bring up whatever is on your mind... Bottling things up inside can hurt a relationship, and communication is absolutely key.

Q: How do you manage to keep the spark alive?

A: We always take time out of our busy days to acknowledge each other and not let the stress of a work day interfere with that. Also... date nights! You have to make time for each other to keep it alive!

Q: What has been one of your favorite dates so far?

A: Date nights at home, when we can sit on our porch and enjoy our dinner or a glass of wine together.

A: Chris can walk into a room and get along with everyone right away, and I love that about him. Chris: I love that Des is driven and just goes after what she wants!

Q: What's one characteristic about the other that initially caught your attention?

A: For the both of us, it was the fact that no matter where we were in a room or a group, we could catch each other's eye and smile to let each other know we were thinking about the other. It was an initial confidence individually as well as a confidence and security in us as a couple.

Q: Would you like to stay in Seattle?

A: We would like to, yes! That's the plan... But you never know. We didn't plan to find each other on TV, but we did, so you just never know!

Q: Would you have dated each other in high school?

A: Definitely! That's one of the things that first drew us to each other, that we could see ourselves dating outside the show. We were in Spain sitting on the bed, and it just totally felt like we were high school sweethearts.

They talked about this many times during filming. And Ali F and a lot of us noticed that she always sat next to Chris. ( she was drawn to him for sure).

T4share this, Maggen!.

i particularly love these 3 QnA beatingheart

What has been one of your favorite dates so far?

it is always the little things that matter the most... :yes: :cutesmile!: :swinginglove :sprinklehearts

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:01 pm

Go Chris!!

So proud of my man for taking first in the pass challenge for Homestreet Bank of the punt, pass, and kick competition at @seahawks @centurylinkfield!! Go baby!!
happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 24 O5q042

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:59 pm

chris siegfried
@ChrisRSiegfried 6m
Supporting #BTFbenefit2014 with ma lady @DesHartsock

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 24 Bx8ahXuCQAEcc6W

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 24 1f49c

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 24 8367-910 happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 24 I_got_13 happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 24 E5kqdm15 happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:46 am

deshartsock. Hace 27 minutos.

My hot date tonight supporting #BTFbefenit2014.

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 24 10629610

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 24 Banderahappysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 24 Nadal-10happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 24 Bufand10happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 24 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:23 pm

Great photo of them!

I wonder what Chris will do long term about his hair, I can't imagine him without any but it looks like it's heading in that direction.

happysunday - Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:Great photo of them!

I wonder what Chris will do long term about his hair, I can't imagine him without any but it looks like it's heading in that direction.

I have being thinking the same thing. There are so many options for hair replacement. Do u know that Nick S had a big receding hairline during the show? But at MTA, he had a head full of hair, looked like a different person, I had to do a double take to recognize him. He looked gorgeous hot. I think he wished he looked like that when meeting Andi, I think he would have lasted longer, bcs, he looked older. Would n't be nice for Chris to do this before the wedding? There are 4 months remaining, he can totally do it, and, he has much more hair than Nick S had during filming. Even with less hair, Chris is still hottt though. Can you image the degree of hotness if he fills in the top part? JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:55 pm

Sorry, I just have to chime in here..... I think Christopher looks fine just the way he is and in my opinion doesn't need to do anything with his hair, I hope he never does.  Des loves him for who he is and that's all that matters.  

Seriously asking and not trying to make anyone angry - why is his hairline (or anything negative) a subject of discussion on a "fan" thread dedicated to Chris and Des?  Since this is the only web fan site I even read, is it normal to discuss what could be a sensitive issue with the people involved?  I've always enjoyed coming here to read POSITIVE comments and thoughts, not to read folks picking them apart.  Rant over, thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:58 pm

jodirasar wrote:Sorry, I just have to chime in here..... I think Christopher looks fine just the way he is and in my opinion doesn't need to do anything with his hair, I hope he never does.  Des loves him for who he is and that's all that matters.  

Seriously asking and not trying to make anyone angry - why is his hairline (or anything negative) a subject of discussion on a "fan" thread dedicated to Chris and Des?  Since this is the only web fan site I even read, is it normal to discuss what could be a sensitive issue with the people involved?  I've always enjoyed coming here to read POSITIVE comments and thoughts, not to read folks picking them apart.  Rant over, thank you.

IMO it really wasn't anything negative at all. It was simply a question out of curiosity. No one is making fun of him, or picking anyone apart. There are long time fans of Des/Chris in this thread, I wouldn't think for a moment it was meant to be negative.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:38 pm

Oh gosh yes GA is right, I'm simply curious. It isn't a negative thing, it happens to a lot of people and I'm in no way bashing him, he still looks hot! 

He strikes me as the kind of guy who would let nature take its course and maybe buzz his hair down if it gets to be too much later on. If he were to do what Nick S did, I would wait until after the wedding in case anything were to happen or go wrong with the treatment!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:49 pm

jodirasar wrote:Sorry, I just have to chime in here..... I think Christopher looks fine just the way he is and in my opinion doesn't need to do anything with his hair, I hope he never does.  Des loves him for who he is and that's all that matters.  

Sorry Judi, didn't mean to hurt your feeling. Chris is my first love on the bach, and him and Des are just amazing. I still think he is hotttt, and his hair is not that thin, but if he want to make it thicker on top, it is available. Many people are doing it now. Some people shave it all, like Michael Jordan and many others, some do the hair replacement, there is no shame in that. We were just wondering what his thoughts were in the future when the his hair gets really thin. He will always look hot to me regardless.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm