SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by cindebugg Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:49 pm

Watching their date...Again. I think I figured out what they are saying as they walk out of the castle before the wall kisses. It sounds like she trips and Josh starts laughing. Then he says, Grace, did you hurt yourself? She laughingly replies, Stop it.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

spoilers - Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:50 pm

cindebugg wrote:Watching their date...Again.  I think I figured out what they are saying as they walk out of the castle before the wall kisses.   It sounds like she trips and Josh starts laughing. Then he says, Grace, did you hurt yourself? She laughingly replies, Stop it.
Cute
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:52 pm

Moved to the appropriate Nick Viall Fan Thread
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:53 pm

cindebugg wrote:Watching their date...Again.  I think I figured out what they are saying as they walk out of the castle before the wall kisses.   It sounds like she trips and Josh starts laughing. Then he says, Grace, did you hurt yourself? She laughingly replies, Stop it.
Aww! I think she tripped too so that sounds right. Josh is soooo cute and always teasing her. I wish we got to see more of that!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:56 pm

I tried to delete my post on the Nick picture with christie, and move to the other thread. Won't let me delete. Mods, I'll let you handle it. Smiley Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:02 pm

That is hilarious if that is what was said!  laugh out loud 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:05 pm

That is too funny !! I thought I heard him say something along the lines of " I Am" . maybe meaning I am falling in love with you. Just can't make out what she said before that.  :headbanging 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:07 pm

Jolena wrote:

That is too funny !! I thought I heard him say something along the lines of " I Am" . maybe meaning I am falling in love with you. Just can't make out what she said before that.  :headbanging 

I thought I heard him say "some kissing" before he kisses her. That's all I could figure out.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:09 pm

Piper61 wrote:

Hilarious! but what would he have meant by "Grace"?
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:10 pm

Erin_Elizabeth wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:What a romantic guy our Josh is.  When he is giving her the roses one at a time I wonder if he says as he gives her each one, "Andi, will you accept this rose."  

:thud :thud :thud that is adorable. she would go gaga over that.
 :WAVEY:  Hi Erin, I have enjoyed your posts! Welcome!

Back to what you posted...I would go gaga over that, too! I am reminded that a woman who writes for Fox Sports (?) wrote an article about Andi's guys, and mentioned that Josh treats his GF like a queen. I think he displays that with all of the affection that he shows towards Andi in the snippets we see where he can't stop hugging her, embracing her, kissing her, etc. He also was pictured carrying her tote bag, which was sweet. I love that they joke and tease each other, and have done that since the M&G when they had the sushi/deal breaker conversation. Josh just seems fun! His type of humor doesn't have to be second-guessed, you get it the first time around. They are always smiling and laughing together in the pics we've seen from their dates. I just love their chemistry and how their personalities really do seem to mesh beautifully.  :cutesmile!: 
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:15 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

Hilarious! but what would he have meant by "Grace"?
Teasing her by calling her Grace, yet actually meaning lacking it as far as walking goes since she tripped.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:15 pm

Steel2009 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I thought I heard him say "some kissing" before he kisses her.  That's all I could figure out.  

Whatever he said all I can say is that the heat on that couch was intense for both of them.I don't know how she sat so still with his hand rubbing her leg so much.  :yes: and him moaning and staring at her with that look like .. " your killing me" . I would LOVE to see whats on that cutting room floor!  :giggle: DAME !
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #3

+64
Mikesgirl83
janeh810
teachturtle
Maggenzm
Linds911