SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

humbled - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Bet2Win Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:38 pm

I'm in the middle of putting wainscoting in my house, and was wondering what to do with my pillars. Now I know, I love the way those look!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

humbled - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:50 pm

That's their house? Nice!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:53 pm

I think the entrance sidewalk would look good made of brick. Older style homes used to do it that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:06 pm

I would have torn out/replaced with a curve in the walk. Concrete or brick, I prefer a walk that doesn't symmetrically slice the front in half.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:08 pm

Sorry ya'll! Love_Me and I never thought that posters (besides the couples fans) were really interested in talking about the couple after the season was over (as evidenced by the general discussion threads being abandoned as no one posted in them anymore so they were closed.)
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:46 pm

The refurbishing was really well done! The colors are lovely, inside and out. Plenty of light, it looks like. Of course it helps that the interior shots are all taken with a wide angle lens which makes the rooms look huge. These Craftsman period houses are sweet but pretty cozy.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:01 pm

If I had a Craftsman I'd want some of the beautiful woodwork and original details. It's just another greige house now.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:08 pm

Scooby wrote:If I had a Craftsman I'd want some of the beautiful woodwork and original details. It's just another greige house now.

Well, okay, but what do they know? I don't think they are a restoration oriented couple, to say the least. Look at the atrocious furniture he was making. The bones of the house are still nice.

glazedover

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:12 pm

glazedover wrote:
Scooby wrote:If I had a Craftsman I'd want some of the beautiful woodwork and original details. It's just another greige house now.

Well, okay, but what do they know? I don't think they are a restoration oriented couple, to say the least. Look at the atrocious furniture he was making. The bones of the house are still nice.
So true. Ha!

clapping!

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:13 pm

Thanks, Scooby. I'm a little colorblind, and didn't see the gray until you said greige. I thought it was all beige.

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:14 pm

Nice looking house. Did they buy and then make the renovations, or was it already renovated? The big closet looks like it used to be a bedroom and converted. I would LOVE a closet that size, with an island in the middle.  Hugesmile 
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:23 pm

Mustang19 wrote:Nice looking house. Did they buy and then make the renovations, or was it already renovated? The big closet looks like it used to be a bedroom and converted. I would LOVE a closet that size, with an island in the middle.  Hugesmile 

I'm pretty sure they bought it after....the price of the house redone was $250,000 more than the original listing. And it looks like they lost a bedroom in favor of that closet, but it could be that another room was added on.

glazedover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie