SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

humbled - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:00 pm

i don't really have a problem how formers live their post life . They are all famewhores laugh out loud . Only the difference is some of them did not do much on appearances after their season because they haven't being asked . I just don't believed these people did really go with their fully normal life .  Give me a break laugh out loud . I don't understand the  much hate on Seancat or themselves inidividually, as if they are making everyone's life miserable. Jmo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

humbled - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Diana Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:03 pm

They get less hate than Shawn and Kait get laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:05 pm

^ well blame KB's portraying her season then laugh out loud

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:15 pm

I don't like judgmental hypocrites, and IMO SeanCat are just that a lot of times. I don't care how many reality shows they've done, but when they act judgmental of other reality people, that's what I don't like. Sean 'not condoning' Ben's actions is laughable when all these reality shows portrayed SeanCat in very unfavourable light at times. If they owned being reality show professionals, and stepped down off the high horse I would have no issue with them.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:18 pm

Well I am watching the feet of the new ones . It is just take a while when it happens hehe laugh out loud

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:22 pm

Well the new ones already skipped DWTS. So the feet passed that. ;)
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:26 pm

That's great for them but they still have a long way to go.

Anyway, I'm just gonna go back to looking through baby names and doing those mash-ups to see what their lil peanut will potentially look like. Way more fun! (Snowstorms make you do crazy things.)

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:28 pm

This is a genuine question for SeanCat fans. How involved are they with Catherine's family? How often do they go back to Seattle to see them/her friends? Just genuinely curious. I don't really follow them. From the snippets I see, it seems they are incredibly intrenched in Sean's life and with his fam.

The new couples seem to be spending a lot, and I mean A LOT of time with family. Both sides. Both Boothstowe and BenLo. DWTS avoided for both. I doubt Kaitlyn was considered, but I do think it's possible Ben turned it down partially on Sean's advice.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:31 pm

umngirl wrote:That's great for them but they still have a long way to go.

Anyway, I'm just gonna go back to looking through baby names and doing those mash-ups to see what their lil peanut will potentially look like. Way more fun! (Snowstorms make you do crazy things.)

Yes. Agreed. A long way to go. Watching the feet. But so far, it looks promising! I'm hopeful. Honestly, I may snark on SeanCat and they appeal to me the least of all the couples, but I'm still happy for them and their fans! Truly. The more successes the better. I really hope BenLo especially (cause I like them a lot) join their little club. Boothstowe too. Though I personally am not invested in them. Happiness and rainbows and puppies for all!!!!!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:31 pm

They've been back in Seattle a few times. she's currently there for a baby shower. Her mom & sisters will be in Dallas when the baby is born.

Last edited by Linds911 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:33 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Well the new ones already skipped DWTS. So the feet passed that. ;)

Not to mention whatever they are obligated to do/appear at under contract.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:38 pm

sosleepy wrote:This is a genuine question for SeanCat fans. How involved are they with Catherine's family? How often do they go back to Seattle to see them/her friends? Just genuinely curious. I don't really follow them. From the snippets I see, it seems they are incredibly intrenched in Sean's life and with his fam.

The new couples seem to be spending a lot, and I mean A LOT of time with family. Both sides. Both Boothstowe and BenLo. DWTS avoided for both. I doubt Kaitlyn was considered, but I do think it's possible Ben turned it down partially on Sean's advice.

They were back there right before Chrsitmas. They both go back every year for the charity softball game (although Cat won't this year since she can't fly), and then Cat usually goes back one or two other times for things (like this weekend to throw her BFF a baby shower).  Her sisters live in Europe so she doesn't see them much. Her sister Monica was also in Seattle around Christmas and will visit Dallas after the baby is born. Her mom is coming too and has visited Dallas several times. Her dad visited once that I can remember but she hasn't see him in awhile if I'm remembering. Cat has always talked about how she wants to have family around and have their kids grow up with their cousins, something that's hard with her family spread out all over the globe.

Cat is actually very close friends with a group of women from their church. These are more her friends than Sean's. Plus she has all the contacts and friends she's made from her two businesses. Her social life in Dallas definitely isn't lacking.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie