SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

humbled - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:58 pm

JP live tweets almost every episode and also ragged on Ben for the double ILY quite a bit. Since many of these people talk BTS, I doubt Ben or Lauren took issue with the tweets. None of them were OTT in my opinion. We post all their live tweets in their section and reading the ones from the FD and finale, there weren't any that were mean. They said saying ILY so much wasn't smart and it could come back to bit him in the butt (paraphrasing).

Sean even tweeted that Ben could take the title of "Most Popular" and he was happy being the luckiest. Regardless, he's still the only Bachelor to marry his F1. And even if Ben and Lauren do get married, he will still be the first. Just like Trista/Ryan for the Bachelorette.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

humbled - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:10 pm

umngirl wrote:JP live tweets almost every episode and also ragged on Ben for the double ILY quite a bit. Since many of these people talk BTS, I doubt Ben or Lauren took issue with the tweets. None of them were OTT in my opinion. We post all their live tweets in their section and reading the ones from the FD and finale, there weren't any that were mean. They said saying ILY so much wasn't smart and it could come back to bit him in the butt (paraphrasing).

Sean even tweeted that Ben could take the title of "Most Popular" and he was happy being the luckiest. Regardless, he's still the only Bachelor to marry his F1. And even if Ben and Lauren do get married, he will still be the first. Just like Trista/Ryan for the Bachelorette.

I guess I read JP and Sean's tweets differently. I though JP's came off snarky. Sean's, mean spirited. Again, JMO. And Ashley/JP were NOT (that I'm aware) in contact with Ben and Lauren bts the way SeanCat were, so that's another reason why whatever JP said didn't bother me as much. It didn't strike me as 2 faced.  Regardless, I doubt Ben and Lauren care. And yeah, if they get married I'm sure SeanCat will be there, so I'm sure it's all water under the bridge for them.

As far as "who was first" I'm not sure how that matters. I've personally always considered Jason the first. He and Molly were together by the ATFR, so the show ended with them. Not that it really matters, again JMO.

I think SeanCat will take a lower profile with the baby coming. They have to- priorities change. That's probably for the best. The more they fade into the background, the more my opinion of them will rise, I'm sure. I tend to like the couples that get back to real life and not try to milk the gravy train, but that's me.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:22 pm

laugh out loud at Sean being the first Bach evah to marry. Good for him. However, if Benlo marry, they're going to take the title of most American as apple pie, as home as Abe Lincoln, as relatable as Frisay Night Lights couple right under from Sean and it'll be most entertaining to watch the teeth gnashing on Twitter. Come on, Benlo, be for real!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:24 pm

Alanna wrote:laugh out loud at Sean being the first Bach evah to marry. Good for him. However, if Benlo marry, they're going to take the title of most American as apple pie, as home as Abe Lincoln, as relatable as Frisay Night Lights couple right under from Sean and it'll be most entertaining to watch the teeth gnashing on Twitter. Come on, Benlo, be for real!!!

Well they benlo can take that right now. I just don't care that title laugh out loud . Just saying

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:30 pm

Ha. It shouldn't be a contest between any of these couples. The married club are all extremely lucky. They should support each other. Which is why I appreciated T/R, Chres, and Boothstowe support and majorly side-eyed Sean for his obviously threatened and butt hurt tweets. It shouldn't be a contest. I think the more the married club grows and supports each other, because they've all been there done that, the more successes we might have from this franchise.

Sean being the "first" is debatable anyway, and ultimately it doesn't even matter. He gets married before BenLo and Chres and Boothstowe and whoever else yet to come simply because he was on the show first. Big flip.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:33 pm

Well I here's hoping benlo are going to get married soon coz the title is waiting for them giggling seriously ?! Title is just a title . Real life is the important and that is the real test because i wish everyone happiness on this damn show . Jmo .

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:36 pm

I don't think SeanCat view it as a contest. I sincerely doubt they care. They seem very happy with their life as is and have offered support and advice to any of the couples who came after them when they are asked. I think fans are the ones who turn it into a competition. And Sean is the only Bachelor to marry his F1 so far. That's just a fact. Perhaps there will be others in the future but there isn't right now.

Anyway, they seems perfectly content just living their life, working, and preparing for lil peanut without pimping out the pregnancy left, right, and center like I'm sure many non-fans expecting them too.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:41 pm

umngirl wrote:I don't think SeanCat view it as a contest. I sincerely doubt they care. They seem very happy with their life as is and have offered support and advice to any of the couples who came after them when they are asked. I think fans are the ones who turn it into a competition. And Sean is the only Bachelor to marry his F1 so far. That's just a fact. Perhaps there will be others in the future but there isn't right now.

Anyway, they seems perfectly content just living their life, working, and preparing for lil peanut without pimping out the pregnancy left, right, and center like I'm sure many non-fans expecting them too.

Yeah, I'll agree with you they have been relatively quiet about the pregnancy. Which is a pleasant surprise. They have so far avoided an on air ultrasound like the universally loved Jash, anyway. giggling I do think the baby will mark a new chapter for them, that will probably (hopefully) include less media saturation.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:43 pm

^Considering they aren't finding out the gender and the baby will be born by the time the MTA/ATFR are for next season I think we can confidently rule out any on air ultrasounds. Thank goodness!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:44 pm

Generally speaking I've considered Jason the first too and I suspect many casual viewers who can remember that far back do too. Maybe because the show has always included them in with the rest and they did get the whole Bachelor wedding special treatment. I imagine they were pretty desperate for a success at the time and the show really took off since Jason.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:46 pm

Ehh I think the show is just sick of them at this point. They have many, many pretty new toys to play with now in their other couples thankfully.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:49 pm

bleuberry wrote:Generally speaking I've considered Jason the first too and I suspect non super fans do too. Maybe because the show has always included them in with the rest and they did get the whole Bachelor wedding special treatment. I imagine they were pretty desperate for a success at the time and the show really took off since Jason.

It's interesting because all my friends who watch texted me during the Valentine's Day special and asked who Jason and Molly were and when their season was because they couldn't remember them. Lol They remembered the rest of the married couples though.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie