SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

humbled - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:41 pm

Amberish wrote:I don't remember any such balanced discussion thread set up for Sean and Catherine, other than continuing with season threads and only until Des' season began, or shortly thereafter.

IMO, San bringing GA and the other vets on board to manage this board is important, not only for now having the necessary multiple eyes and hands, but especially because those selected have the experience to know who how it's suppose to work and how it's suppose to feel --- meaning, it's suppose to feel good.

For those besotted by the lead Bachelor/ette and his or her chosen one, having the fan threads must be great. What hasn't been great is how the rest of us --- the majority; those who merely like the couple, those who didn't care one way or the other about the couple and those who don't care for the couple, at all --- have been treated when we've occasionally posted by those who post regularly at the fan threads. Not suggesting all fan tread posters have been rude, for that's never been the case, but those that have been rude have been exceptionally rude. IMO, it's simply not fair to be treated that way or being forced to witness this kind of unnecessary rudeness directed at others.

GA, etc., thank you very much for encouraging the return of balanced discussion to this forum.

I just now found this thread and was so pleasantly surprised. I would love the opportunity to have open discussions!! And even be able to snark.  clapping! 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

humbled - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by blessed66 Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:44 pm

This is very wrong!  Why do we think it is necessary to dig private information and make it public.  Sean and Catherine are private people and their house, work and business should be kept private unless they share it.  I am suggesting that private information about their investments should be deleted.  No one on this forum would like people to dig where you live and what you are investing in.  I suggest the Admin should delete this information.  This is really unfair and very wrong.

Last edited by blessed66 on Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:45 pm

landrje wrote:
nonnie wrote:
motheroffive wrote:As fans and followers of Sean and Catherine, I think our  view has been that once they got married and settled in Dallas they were really private citizens again. We do not post publicly what we find out about them except what they choose to share or pictures that people post of them on IG. We do not ,as an example, post pictures of Sean and Catherine's that are on a private IG even if we follow that person. Sure you can easily find the information about their new house yourself but we did not think it is appropriate to post that on the public forum.

Who is the we?

"fans and followers of Sean and Catherine" ... words 2 thru 7 in the first line of the post you quoted

I read the first line and understood. It was the we do not post and we do not think that I was wondering if there was a special group who controlled what was posted about them.

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:50 pm

Real estate ownership is public information.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:58 pm

FLChica wrote:Real estate ownership is public information.

Yes, it is public information and legally and ethically, it's ok for us to discuss public information about public figures. The public figures we discuss at this forum are Bachelor show and other reality TV participants.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:04 pm

I did remove and edit the info giving a personal address in several posts. It appears our bylaws/site rules do address this issue.
The topic(one of many) of personal cast info is currently being reviewed by the admin/mod team.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:07 pm

Amberish wrote:
FLChica wrote:Real estate ownership is public information.

Yes, it is public information and legally and ethically, it's ok for us to discuss public information about public figures. The public figures we discuss at this forum are Bachelor show and other reality TV participants.

I tend to agree, even if it feels a little weird to actually know where they live. 

I don't think posting it is too different from sending it to other fans of SeanCat via PM (I'm assuming?).  scratch It was never private to begin with, and a bunch of people on here already knew where they live and the size of their mortgage.

I would still prefer to attach only screenshots of their home, but it was already posted and I just wanted to share the updated version.  Smiley
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:28 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Amberish wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Scooby wrote:Not sure why it's such a big secret. People look up real estate listings all the time. That said, I'll leave you to your own devices.

Edit.aspx

Thanks. Gorgeous house!  :yes:

Thanks so much. Cute home!

This is the updated house I think:

Edited: TMI

When I type in Sean Lowe it just says "no records found"  Suspect  what am I doing wrong?

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:29 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Amberish wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Scooby wrote:Not sure why it's such a big secret. People look up real estate listings all the time. That said, I'll leave you to your own devices.

edit

When I type in Sean Lowe it just says "no records found"  Suspect  what am I doing wrong?

Last name first. Lowe Sean.  Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Amberish wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

.aspx

Last name first. Lowe Sean.  Smiley

Oops! giggling

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:50 pm

I agree that all information is public records, and therefore anyone has access to them. In the past, there was information posted about Emily's house, Brad's condo, Jef's house, among others.

I realize these contestants put themselves out there, just like celebrities, but there is a certain point where you don't cross the line, and I believe sharing this information is doing just that.  

Respecting one's privacy is only common courtesy. This will be clarified in the revised list of rules that together with the Mod's we are working on.

There may be users, or guests, who are not aware of the ability to obtain this information. There may be writer's from rag mags that visit here, I do not want anyone referring back to this Forum as a source of contact.

For those who's posts have been deleted or edited, please do not take offense. You have no way of knowing what's allowed and what's not.  Once we have completed our list of rules, everyone will have a reference source where they can easily refer to if they are not sure if posting a certain topic is allowed.

As always, any suggestions may be posted in the About This Site thread, PM myself or Mod's.

Thanks for your understanding, as we continue to organize.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:27 pm

I'm very ok with not posting the physical address itself and here is what I think we really wanted. Also, a lesson of before and after a flip curb appeal!  :yes: Smiley

Front of house. Not a fan of the AFTER concrete walkway repair as it needed to be tinted to match, but love exterior color choices!

The balance is all AFTER photos. Two comments:

I didn't know that there is an Ikea in the Dallas area and OMG, take a good look at the (5th photo from the bottom) WALK IN CLOSET. I now understand why Catherine was excited about this home having enough space to store her clothes.

Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie