SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

humbled - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by vivi2 Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:29 am

IMO, ABC punished Sean for standing up for Kaitlyn and Aries. That will show him!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

humbled - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by StacyNor Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:31 am

mindless wrote:
StacyNor wrote:I cant quote but for me sorry, I wouldn't do MBC. Reality shows are looked down by society. I would really need to look in the mirror and ask myself why did I spend 3-4 years to get a degree to be known as a reality star. I wouldn't put my marriage under that scrutiny just because of being greedy. Sean and Catherine got TB money, got the DWTS money, the wedding money, multiply appearances on The Bachelor money, Wife swap money and MBC money. So, when will enough be enough? When will they start working and stop relying on these reality shows?

I agree. Money is nice and all, but you have to draw the line somewhere. Putting my relationship issues on TV for all to see would be way over it. But clearly not everyone thinks like that and that's fine, but don't act so righteous and above it all when you're not. JMO.
Right?! Thank You. I can understand The Bachelor, can understand DWTS, even the wedding, I can even give CWS a slide but MBC. Never! Money ain't worth my marriage being scrutinized by now I should be preparing living away from reality shows and growing as a person, grow my business, if I have one but not being known as a reality star. Its degrading. They have been given opportunities and took them but the is a time to say enough is enough and move away from reality shows.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:42 am

Alanna wrote:Well yeah, they're not committing a crime, I was being facetious, but admitting they're doing it for the money means they're still doing it. So they're greedy and oh so smug about it with their honesty. Good for them. Honesty!
r

Everyone has to earn money to live. I do not call them greedy because they did the show.  No one is required to watch the show. It is totally a risk of production to pay out to have people on the show.  Maybe it will be a dud and no one will watch, but they did the show they got paid the money that was agreed end to.  The thing about all reality TV is no one is required to watch or read about them, I do not understand why there is critiziing of reality TV participants.

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:51 am

Eviebloom wrote:
Alanna wrote:Well yeah, they're not committing a crime, I was being facetious, but admitting they're doing it for the money means they're still doing it. So they're greedy and oh so smug about it with their honesty. Good for them. Honesty!
r

Everyone has to earn money to live. I do not call them greedy because they did the show.  No one is required to watch the show. It is totally a risk of production to pay out to have people on the show.  Maybe it will be a dud and no one will watch, but they did the show they got paid the money that was agreed end to.  The thing about all reality TV is no one is required to watch or read about them, I do not understand why there is critiziing of reality TV participants.
Um... reality shows like every show has an audience and reality shows are very cheap to produce unlike TV shows. For MBC to have been renewed that means it did well for it ratings, has an audience, the the cable made money of it. I can argue who to say that it wont be the highest rated season. Bleh.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:57 am

My initial reaction to Sean's blog was positive. It was refreshing to see his honesty. But after reading through these posts, I really do wonder if he's preparing his fan base for the backlash. He more or less stated (imo) that he regrets doing MBC...so I tend to think this is not going to end well for them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:08 am

Please excuse my stupid question but what is MBC?  I dont see that here in Canada.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:09 am

^Marriage Boot Camp.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:11 am

Why would Sean and Catherine need that so early into there marriage which is not even 5 yrs old yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:15 am

^ read his blog

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:17 am

As Sean stated on his blog, the main reason was the money. They don't have any big issues (unlike the other couples this season which have some real doozies) but little things they could work on. They did it very much for the same reason Trista/Ryan did the show.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:55 am

It's pretty obvious to me that Sean & Cat are greedy famewh%%%%. Quit doing this reality crap. No amount of $$$ IMO is worth putting your personal life on TV.
The backlash will be even worse if Sean dares to criticize anyone else for extending their 15 minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:29 am

While it is absolutely any persons choice to go on a reality show or shows...I do not want to hear complaining and whining about edit and exposure after the fact.  I would think dignity would trump $$$ money but that is just me. Why would anyone want to go on TV and talk about their sexual problems. It defies logic. Suspect no no
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie