SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

humbled - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by blessed66 Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:01 am

^^^ Me to I say good for them because they were paid really wellg and people will talk for few day but the money will make their life and business flourish!! It is a blessing in disguised!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

humbled - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:06 am

Considering Sean has openly said he regrets going on CWS he might regret this too when it's all said and done. He already mentioned having some regrets on his blog which he will probably write about at one point.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:08 am

I have a feeling we're going to get post-CWS reactions every week the show airs. Catherine will be going to Twitter to talk about how proud she is of her husband and retweeting all the positive comments and Sean will be writing blog posts explaining how all of their imperfection are just crazy editing and how they're praying to get through this "difficult" time. They clearly want their cake ($$$) and to eat it to (zero criticism ever). JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:09 am

I cant quote but for me sorry, I wouldn't do MBC. Reality shows are looked down by society. I would really need to look in the mirror and ask myself why did I spend 3-4 years to get a degree to be known as a reality star. I wouldn't put my marriage under that scrutiny just because of being greedy. Sean and Catherine got TB money, got the DWTS money, the wedding money, multiply appearances on The Bachelor money, Wife swap money and MBC money. So, when will enough be enough? When will they start working and stop relying on these reality shows?
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:11 am

I am all for people doing whatever too, strike while the iron is hot, just that the more reality tv or products you hawk, the more you open urself to criticism. I find all of them the same really-- no one of these fame seekers are better than the others( that's why I am baffled that some get a pass and others don't, but it is what it is) except a handful that are above the fray or allure of fame.

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:14 am

StacyNor wrote:I cant quote but for me sorry, I wouldn't do MBC. Reality shows are looked down by society. I would really need to look in the mirror and ask myself why did I spend 3-4 years to get a degree to be known as a reality star. I wouldn't put my marriage under that scrutiny just because of being greedy. Sean and Catherine got TB money, got the DWTS money, the wedding money, multiply appearances on The Bachelor money, Wife swap money and MBC money. So, when will enough be enough? When will they start working and stop relying on these reality shows?

FYI, they do not rely on these reality shows at all. Like I said if you know them very well you will understand that they do have businesses doing very well. Nothing wrong with supplementing your income. We all do other things to supplement our income that is just good business!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:15 am

nothatgirl wrote:I have a feeling we're going to get post-CWS reactions every week the show airs. Catherine will be going to Twitter to talk about how proud she is of her husband and retweeting all the positive comments and Sean will be writing blog posts explaining how all of their imperfection are just crazy editing and how they're praying to get through this "difficult" time. They clearly want their cake ($$$) and to eat it to (zero criticism ever). JMO.

You forgot teaching the rest of us dums dums how to tie our shoes and educating Ben's stoopid girls on how to handle their existence because these two have figured out all this how-to-do-life stuff. This is the gift that keeps on giving.

Last edited by Alanna on Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:17 am

StacyNor wrote:I cant quote but for me sorry, I wouldn't do MBC. Reality shows are looked down by society. I would really need to look in the mirror and ask myself why did I spend 3-4 years to get a degree to be known as a reality star. I wouldn't put my marriage under that scrutiny just because of being greedy. Sean and Catherine got TB money, got the DWTS money, the wedding money, multiply appearances on The Bachelor money, Wife swap money and MBC money. So, when will enough be enough? When will they start working and stop relying on these reality shows?

I agree. Money is nice and all, but you have to draw the line somewhere. Putting my relationship issues on TV for all to see would be way over it. But clearly not everyone thinks like that and that's fine, but don't act so righteous and above it all when you're not. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:19 am

Stacy ,you have to understand that them appearing onscreen is not them who are asking to appear . They approached them. Trust me , these two are just happy being normal and they hate the fact they will associate themselves into the word fame with the rest of their life since they found love on tv . I can understand where are you coming from but again it's their own choices . Yeah you are not happy that they have a job back home but not a 9-5 situation , and you are not satisfied how they live their life but again you don't have to worry about that. Because they are okay with it. At the end of the day they come home and be Normal . I don't think you need to be so affected that much . If they want to take advantage this opportunity while they can then go for it.Like others they do it . As long they don't make you pay their bills all is good laugh out loud .

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:23 am

Am I banned here or anything? I lost like 4 posts ..

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:28 am

Alanna wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:I have a feeling we're going to get post-CWS reactions every week the show airs. Catherine will be going to Twitter to talk about how proud she is of her husband and retweeting all the positive comments and Sean will be writing blog posts explaining how all of their imperfection are just crazy editing and how they're praying to get through this "difficult" time. They clearly want their cake ($$$) and to eat it to (zero criticism ever). JMO.

You forgot teaching the rest of us dums dums how to tie our shoes and educating Ben's stoopid girls on how to handle their existence because these two have figured out all this how-to-do-life stuff. This is the gift that keeps on giving.

rotfl Don't forget to shine some of that light on meee!

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:29 am

blessed66 wrote:

FYI, they do not rely on these reality shows at all.  Like I said if you know them very well you will understand that they do have businesses doing very well.  Nothing wrong with supplementing your income.  We all do other things to supplement our income that is just good business!!!

Agreed. Well said.

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie