SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

humbled - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by vivi2 Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:05 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
blessed66 wrote:You can always turn trashy reality show for good.  The light always shine in dark places.  So I believe if one or two people who watch what people call trashy show and see the light shining through Sean and Catherine then they will have accomplished their goal.  We are called to be the light of the world!!  I keep on saying shine Sean and Catherine were every you are and let the world she the light.
Well said. Nice post. I would rather be nice than being a bully Smiley as you said about the light of the world . [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...

Believe it or not, I actually like Sean/Cat. They seem like good people to me. Having said that, Sean is pretty judgmental himself. Whether it's writing a blog post about how having sex with multiple people on the show is wrong and will most likely cause issues in your relationship, calling Ashlee a "stage 5 clinger", or suggesting that Emily chose Jef because of his wealth, the guy has made his share of snarky, judgmental comments that certain people might have seen as "bullying". I actually agree with most of his comments, but that doesn't change the fact that he has shown judgement and lack of compassion towards others, which goes against one of the core beliefs of his religion. Why is he allowed to do choose judgement over being nice, yet we are not?

Chasing,  the live tweet about Ashlee "stage 5", it happened because she was still "obsessed"with  him (eg. hinting she's available to help Shay move knowing Sean was there).  Or a few other tweets accusing Sean of lying, or implying that the only reason Sean picked Cat because she took good care of his dogs ..etc.. And Sean being a good husband, he thinks he should have his wife's back.  It was a long time coming IMO.  

I agree with you that sometimes he sounds a bit judgmental when live tweeting but isn't it a "tradition" when it comes to the show? He admits he's not perfect and will apologize if he hurts people's feelings.  As for his blogs, he's entitled to his opinions but at least he's never mean to anyone. I don't know Jef or Emily hence no comment. But I think Sean doesn't like liars ( Emily, Ashlee)

Last edited by vivi2 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:00 am; edited 3 times in total

vivi2

Back to top Go down

humbled - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by vivi2 Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:34 pm

Sex is like food. When you're starving, you eat very fast and you eat a lot! But with sex, there will be double standard--men vs women. Like Sean, before the wedding, when asked, he always said that the sex would be quick..Everyone laughed cause it was a good joke. But when Catherine said "quick fireworks", most people didn't think it as a joke but an insult to Sean. Why??

IMO, both of them were "starving" hence both wanted to "eat" fast and "eat" a lot! But again, if Cat said she wanted the same amount of "food" like Sean, she'd be called a sex-crazed woman! You can't win if you're a woman ...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:54 am

I don't know guys, I don't care nor do I want to know who's suffering from premature ejactulation or who's starving or whatever. I just like it when certain personal topics stay behind closed doors between couples. Not only is it TMI, but it's got to be humiliating for Sean to air this stuff out for all to weigh in on. See a sex therapist.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:59 am

Sean is not humiliated at all because he knows the truth and the stupid magazines are just trying to make money. Both Sean and Catherine are not bothered at all. They are actually celebrating their lives and both are very happy with their marriage!!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:14 am

So if they are so happy, why go to marriage bootcamp? Certain shows are not meant for happy couples and this one is one of them. Why put ur marriage thru the speculation for a few more dollars.Is it really worth it?

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:40 am

It's actually like the idea of trista and bb couple . They usually getting couples like them on  the show . I remember reading when bb couple were asked about mbc about them wanting to be on their show . They said they want them like trista and Ryan kind of couple . So my idea is mbc is always having a couple like that on their show . See, after seancat . They got Cody and Michelle too . So, I think that is gonna be the way mbc way of casting and it will gonna be their trend. Just  saying . well if you bring getting paid again well that is given almost everyone did whoever is doing or did some guestings .Like the sutters too they did get some bucks on it.Just saying .

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:52 am

Just like I thought it wasn't a good idea for the Sutters to be on it, I still think the few bucks they will be making is not worth putting their marriage thru the speculations, IMO. Read this thread , moreover, the sutters have been together 10yrs and the bb couple 6+yrs, thise two couples have a lot of years together and thus a little bootcamp will make sense but an 18month marriage that by all indications is going well, come on. I think it is clear why Seancat is doing it and IMO,it is not worth it. Some things you have to pass on, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:05 pm

Personally, I think the quick fireworks comment was hilarious and sweet. I am happy for them that they seem to be a great match, both outside and inside the bedroom. They also have the same crazy sense of humour. They "get" each other. So no humiliation whatsoever. They don't take themselves seriously and that's why I love them.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:09 pm

lex if you are watching the mbc . The show had their castings less years together . It is not a big deal. If you will see why would mbc cast Cody and Michelle considering they are not married nor engaged but when they were asked they did it . I am pretty sure every couples who were or will be on this show they have been asked . I do remember reading that bb couple even mentioned before joining the show that what will they do there ? And they asked the mbc why they want them. And they said they want them to be like trista and Ryan type of couple on the show . As far as I know bb couple on this season of mbc are the classy couple they have and have simple normal stuff for them being on the show. And I do think that is go to seancat too. mbc like to cast a couple type like bb and sutter type .  mbc is not all about drama , it is also about learning and growing process too . for sure they will say something upon joining in like what sutters and bb couple did.

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:13 pm

vivi2 wrote:Personally, I think the quick fireworks comment was hilarious and sweet.  I am happy for them that they seem to be a great match, both outside and inside the bedroom.  They also have the same crazy sense of humour. They "get" each other.  So no humiliation whatsoever. They don't take themselves seriously and that's why I love them.

Lol I do think that too . And Sean is laughing too that time and tweeted a sense of humor tweet.  Considering their sense of humor .

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:27 pm

You know, I  watch the show,  every couple that goes on the show have an issue they want resolved or make up one. The sutters theme was they started taking each other for granted and needed to get back to where they were with each other in the beginning and I  think  communication issues, Jordan and Jeff issue is communication and not having in depth talks about their future ( Jordan thought Jeff wasn't Christian bc he was Catholic,laugh out loud) and I am guessing from the mags, Seancat's issue will be their bedroom issues(and if I am reading correctly,  their fans say there is no such thing as Seancat having bedroom problems )and yet, they are the only ones to have the tabs write that is their reason for going so I'm leaning towards it being their issue and reason for needing bootcamp and that will be too much TMI. I  don't doubt they will stay out of the drama but that is a personal issue to go on teevee for when they've been together for such a short time .Michelle and Cody , I have no comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:32 pm

lexforlife wrote:Just like I thought it wasn't a good idea for the Sutters to be on it, I  still think the few bucks they will be making is not worth putting their marriage thru the speculations, IMO. Read this thread , moreover,  the sutters have been together 10yrs and the bb couple 6+yrs, thise two couples have a lot of years together and thus a little bootcamp will make sense but an 18month marriage that by all indications is going well, come on. I  think it is clear why Seancat is doing it and IMO,it is not worth it. Some things you have to pass on, IMO.

Lex, all these reality shows are for entertainment only. Period.  I watch TB for fun and if there is a love story, it's a bonus.

The same with CT or MBC.  People who go on MBC don't necessarily have "problems" that can be helped by the show, but the show wants to have one "normal" couple to balance out the rest of the group.

BTW, life is too short for me to take all of these crazy shows too seriously.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie