SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

humbled - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by motheroffive Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:56 pm

umngirl wrote:
mindless wrote:Ha! That article sounds pretty accurate to me. A grown man who volunteers to abstain from sex for no good reason after already having it must have some issues with it. Just being real here!

What may seem like no good reason to you is a very valid reason for many, many people.

Thanks Umngirl. Perfectly said.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

humbled - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by smartcat Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:57 pm

[quote="mindless"]Ha! That article sounds pretty accurate to me. A grown man who volunteers to abstain from sex for no good reason after already having it must have some issues with it. Just being real here![/quote

A really good reason IMHO, a matter of faith and a return to a certain set of values that became important in his life again.
I find the conversation about Catherine and Sean's "sex life" ludicrous. The rag mags will say anything based on a single word and blow it into a giant cockabarley story. I'm sure this passionate and loving young couple have a very successful sex life together which is and will remain their own private story. What ever silly story line the program makes up if indeed this is the story line is as fictitious as the program,
I say more power to you Lowes, take the money and run. Tuck it away for your future and laugh all the way to the bedroom.  humbled - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 32 1710264613 .
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:57 pm

Has anyone thought about this is all for ratings. I am sure a lot of people will watch just to see what happens. As for Sean choosing to abstain from sex it is all about walking in the will of God!! I am happy that he is truly a great example to many people. People might laugh at them but they really do not care about anyone's opinion. They fear God more than man!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:58 pm

I expect L&S to fudge the story to make it more entertaining, but I'm guessing their sex life will be one of their 'issues' in the boot camp. Or would they completely make that up too? IDK.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:58 pm

Seriously, I admire the stands he's taken. As a Christian, he felt he had to honor God with his choices even though temptation is everywhere. I think young people would make better spouse choices if they would keep it zipped and get to know people without cluttering up the emotions with sex. Easy for me to say, but it was harder for me to do what I say! humbled - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion - Page 32 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:I expect L&S to fudge the story to make it more entertaining, but I'm guessing their sex life will be one of their 'issues' in the boot camp. Or would they completely make that up too? IDK.

I can very easily see L&S taking what perhaps was a throwaway comment from Catherine about perhaps what she was worried their sex life would be like when she first learned he wanted to wait and for a period of time afterwards. I have a very hard time believing she would publicly say these things because they aren't in the business of painting the other in a negative light at all.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:28 pm

Personally I'm considering the source and not making judgements before I see and hear it.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:22 am

Yikes!  They're going to be on with those Honey Boo Boo people?!  Who else is in the cast?

Honestly, I think choosing to participate in this schlock is pathetic.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:35 am

umngirl wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I expect L&S to fudge the story to make it more entertaining, but I'm guessing their sex life will be one of their 'issues' in the boot camp. Or would they completely make that up too? IDK.

I can very easily see L&S taking what perhaps was a throwaway comment from Catherine about perhaps what she was worried their sex life would be like when she first learned he wanted to wait and for a period of time afterwards. I have a very hard time believing she would publicly say these things because they aren't in the business of painting the other in a negative light at all.

She did make some comment at the WTA or ATFR for JPG's season that had a lot of people on the internet snarking about their "disappointing" sex life. Forgot what it was now. I defended them then, but if they can't not talk about their sex life every time they're on TV, then maybe they should stay off it. They might unwittingly come the poster couple for why one should test drive, rather than why one shouldn't. Don't think that was the plan.

I do think it's good to focus on other things besides sex when trying to find a mate, but I guess I just don't see the point in trying to put the milk back in the bottle when it's already been spilt. Especially when your bride isn't some blushing virgin herself and is only doing it, or should I say not doing it, to humour you. I would hate for Cat to feel like she got a raw deal.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:46 am

mindless wrote:
umngirl wrote:

She did make some comment at the WTA or ATFR for JPG's season that had a lot of people on the internet snarking about their "disappointing" sex life. Forgot what it was now. I defended them then, but if they can't not talk about their sex life every time they're on TV, then maybe they should stay off it. They might unwittingly come the poster couple for why one should test drive, rather than why one shouldn't. Don't think that was the plan.

I do think it's good to focus on other things besides sex when trying to find a mate, but I guess I just don't see the point in trying to put the milk back in the bottle when it's already been spilt. Especially when your bride isn't some blushing virgin herself and is only doing it, or should I say not doing it, to humour you. I would hate for Cat to feel like she got a raw deal.  

I don't remember any sex talk on JPG's ATFR but I only watched it once so I could have missed it.

It wasn't some new decision for him though. It was about a 4 year choice before he even knew Catherine would be in the picture. And it was a choice Catherine came to understand and agree with.

Regardless of what their sex life is like, they both look pretty damn happy all the time so something must be going right in their marriage.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by instinct Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:55 am

mindless wrote:
umngirl wrote:

would that be the "quick fireworks" quote? giggling
instinct
instinct

Female Posts : 357

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:59 am

Ah yes, that was it. Thanks, instinct!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+79
Al
Tiggerlgh
grace8136
Beach Lover
justrosie