SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 65 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:32 pm

It's been 2 1/2 hours since Cat was last active on social media. Des has already tweeted that she is headed home. I'm hopeful our Catherine is headed that way too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 65 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:33 pm

lipsis wrote:She responded but didn't say much. And late May is the C.Lowe launch party. I'm following her now so I'll keep an eye on it.

Thanks lipsis. Lots of traveling continuing for those two.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:35 pm

And Sean's plugging music..

@SeanLowe09: My buddy Randy Rogers has a new album out today! Best country musician in the business. Check it out... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:46 pm

Entertainment while we wait for Catherine news. And I'm imaging that Sean is entertaining himself too while he waits as well.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:53 pm

^ Role reversal to see Sean tweeting before Catherine for sure. Hopefully it's because she's on her way home.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:56 pm

Catherine just tweeted a fan who was begging for attention. Not sure what that means for where she is.
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:00 pm

Still in Cali but packed to leave.

@clmgiudici: No late hotel checkout so I'll be the happy cat in the sun, picnicking with my luggage friends.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:02 pm

She's always great at answering our questions. Smiley
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:08 pm

lipsis wrote:Still in Cali but packed to leave.

@clmgiudici: No late hotel checkout so I'll be the happy cat in the sun, picnicking with my luggage friends.

I am very happy to know that she will be on her way home today. I am sure hubby and the girls cannot wait!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:36 pm

Memories of A Room With a View by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:42 pm

blessed66 wrote:
lipsis wrote:Still in Cali but packed to leave.

I am very happy to know that she will be on her way home today.  I am sure hubby and the girls cannot wait!
 Smiley Smiley 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:52 pm

@clmgiudici: It's amazing how different people treat me when I'm wearing cargo shorts and flip flops.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje