SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 56 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:52 am

^^ and those will be the thoughts in your head as you drift off into sleep.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 56 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:14 am

One more pic from Saturday night.
christian_g86: Felt good to finally catch up with girl last night! #lategram [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:26 am

lipsis wrote:Um what? Layover?

@clmgiudici: Hello again LA Smiley
Whaat? Not what I was expecting. Hubs has been quiet for the past 5 hours or so, i'm also wondering if he joined her there and why is she there at all? Guess we'll see.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:05 am

Good morning everyone!

LA threw me for a loop as well. My money is going with a appearance in the audience at DWTS. They probably won't talk to them, but the camera will definitely scan them.

Off to work, have a great Monday everyone!
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:29 am

I don't know what's going on in LA but Catherine was up before 6am liking IG pictures.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:38 am

lipsis wrote:I don't know what's going on in LA but Catherine was up before 6am liking IG pictures.

Going to work related meetings today, guess I better sneak my kindle in there somewhere ?????????????? What's going on ????????? inquiring minds need to know. Why oh why did I ever get so "hooked, lined and sinkered on these two adorable kids question
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by serolf24 Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:44 am

smartcat wrote:
lipsis wrote:I don't know what's going on in LA but Catherine was up before 6am liking IG pictures.

Going to work related meetings today, guess I better sneak my kindle in there somewhere ?????????????? What's going on ????????? inquiring minds need to know. Why oh why did I ever get so "hooked, lined and sinkered on these two adorable kids question

Your are not the only one hooked on our fave couple, Smartcat! I was also wondering why is Catherine in LA,
I hope hubby was with her this time.

serolf24

Female Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by serolf24 Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:47 am

Good Monday morning SeanCat fans! sorry I had to post this one, I just dont like that page#666.

serolf24

Female Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:09 am

serolf24 wrote:Good Monday morning SeanCat fans! sorry I had to post this one, I just dont like that page#666.

Me too happy that we moved past it

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:16 am

If it happens that Sean isn't with her then maybe she's back co-hosting E News? Guess we will see!
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:22 am

Baygirl wrote:If it happens that Sean isn't with her then maybe she's back co-hosting E News? Guess we will see!
Oh that's an interesting theory. We'll hopefully find out "soon."
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:30 am

@clmgiudici: Hey @megaraujo, I'm totally stalking you on Pinterest right now.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje