SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by Butter_Scotch77 Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:59 pm

Macswife8 wrote:
Barbrn78 wrote:ddsmom17 In agreement , big round of applause to all of you wonderful talented people. Congratulation to Sweetfreedom on 1000, to umngirl on 10,000 and for all the updates, pics, and posts.

yes clapping! 
Butter_Scotch77
Butter_Scotch77

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 55 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by joyjoy Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:12 pm

Butter_Scotch77 wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
Barbrn78 wrote:ddsmom17 In agreement , big round of applause to all of you wonderful talented people. Congratulation to Sweetfreedom on 1000, to umngirl on 10,000 and for all the updates, pics, and posts.

yes clapping! 

I agree I agree I agree
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:13 pm

[quote="Butter_Scotch77"]
Macswife8 wrote:

:thumbs up: :clapping!: 
[/quote

Last edited by joyjoy on Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:08 pm

Um what? Layover?

@clmgiudici: Hello again LA Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:09 pm

^Don't ask me to explain this one because I can't.

Now the question becomes where is Sean? Meeting her there or still in Dallas?

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:10 pm

Maybe they get to be in the audience for DWTS Disney night?

We pretty much haven't heard from Seanie boy all day, right?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:19 pm

Kristen did say trip home though. I guess we wait.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:21 pm

Island Deliciousness: A Honeymoon Latergram by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:29 pm

One constant from all these honeymoon pictures is how ridiculously happy they look. Wonder why.  giggling Hugesmile 

(Insert your choice of dirty comment here)

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:38 pm

^^^ Not dirty, they are married.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:46 pm

It's happening!

@scarletgoldshop: Lowe Notes are headed to print! We have the most talented team. #april29 @clmgiudici @KoralDean @mrs_grooms @lindseymw0021 @ashleyshugart

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:49 pm

lipsis wrote:^^^ Not dirty, they are married.

Let's just say the first thought that popped into my mind wasn't what you'd consider clean. But hey, since they're married, the dirtier the better.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje