SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 48 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by thankful7 Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:33 am

smartcat wrote:They're so so so in love it's infectious. Missing each other is a good thing just makes the getting together again more special. I love that hubs is speaking out and letting us all know how much he needs his barnacle attached to him at home.
I know Cat's sisters, Marms, Lola and friends love having her visit and are enjoying this get together, but Dallas is home now or anyplace where Sean is is really home now.
Smartcat..I agree with you. #buthurryhomecatherine #youareoneluckylady
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 48 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by ddsmom17 Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:37 am

I don't know what to root for. On one hand I always want more sweet tweets and pictures. Can never get enough of those! On the other hand I also love the banter regarding the salmon shorts. Decisions decisions!

If we can't rib hubs about his shorts can we rib him on some of his sweaters? I really don't mind them, but he's only 30 and some of them make him look like Mr. Rogers.
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:39 am

thankful7 wrote:
smartcat wrote:They're so so so in love it's infectious. Missing each other is a good thing just makes the getting together again more special. I love that hubs is speaking out and letting us all know how much he needs his barnacle attached to him at home.
I know Cat's sisters, Marms, Lola and friends love having her visit and are enjoying this get together, but Dallas is home now or anyplace where Sean is is really home now.
Smartcat..I agree with you. #buthurryhomecatherine  #youareoneluckylady

Me too I agree with you guys. I really hope that Catherine will be home tomorrow. Her family and friends will come and visit her.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:45 am

ddsmom17 wrote:I don't know what to root for. On one hand I always want more sweet tweets and pictures. Can never get enough of those! On the other hand I also love the banter regarding the salmon shorts. Decisions decisions!

If we can't rib hubs about his shorts can we rib him on some of his sweaters? I really don't mind them, but he's only 30 and some of them make him look like Mr. Rogers.

Lol Damn near spit my beer all over my iPad with that one!

Might have a problem with sweater commentary. The hot weather isn't far off in Dallas. Besides it's only me that has to refrain from salmon short snark, if the conditions are met. Ya'all are free to snipe away. Or to switch your ribbing to any one of his 43 vee neck tee shirts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:49 am

ddsmom17 wrote:I don't know what to root for. On one hand I always want more sweet tweets and pictures. Can never get enough of those! On the other hand I also love the banter regarding the salmon shorts. Decisions decisions!

Don't worry, you could then look forward to me ribbing lipsis because she can't speak badly of the shorts. Smiley

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:51 am

What?! You're not drinking wine?

No, I'm good with the v's. They show off his muscular pecs.  Hugesmile 
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:53 am

umngirl wrote:

Don't worry, you could then look forward to me ribbing lipsis because she can't speak badly of the shorts. Smiley

You're going to post every picture you have of hubs in those shorts, aren't you?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:55 am

ddsmom17 wrote:What?! You're not drinking wine?

No, I'm good with the v's. They show off his muscular pecs.  Hugesmile 

Lol no beer goes better with the Mexican food I had for din din (shout out to Lola) and margaritas are too much work.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:58 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

You're going to post every picture you have of hubs in those shorts, aren't you?

Actually not what I had in mind, but thanks for the idea.  Hugesmile 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:59 am

Great new avi, Miss Troublemaker!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:04 am

Umngirl

It's a win win for me then. Sweet tweets/pics and witty banter.  clapping!
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:05 am

lipsis wrote:Great new avi, Miss Troublemaker!

Gracias. I've been bored lately when it comes to my avi so I keep changing it. I'm waiting for a great picture to steal my attention so I keep one for more than a week.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje