SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 47 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by jaspats Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:33 pm

He's missing his koala and she misses the rock to her barnacle. Ahhh, love. :sweetlove: 
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 47 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:35 pm

lipsis wrote:Would have commented on this sooner but I've been sobbing! Oh my gosh! He misses his baby. Thanks for this hubs! You are granted one free day of salmon shorts wear without comment from me.

umngirl wrote:And he speaks! Plus gives us a never before seen photo
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Missing my wife tonight. Treat her right Seattle or I'll come after you! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What a tearjerker!! 'til i read Lipsis comment! bahahaa! giggling thanks for the pic Umngirl blowkiss

Last edited by StevAlimc on Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:36 pm

Oh gosh, I want to cry now, beautiful Love....

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:38 pm

umngirl wrote:^This should be worth at least two.  Hugesmile 

Oh okay, two days!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:42 pm

lipsis wrote:

Oh okay, two days!

I feel like at this point you're so pleased with hubs posting that picture and comment that I could talk you into a week's worth of days without comment.  Smiley 

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:46 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Oh okay, two days!

I feel like at this point you're so pleased with hubs posting that picture and comment that I could talk you into a week's worth of days without comment.  Smiley 

So love sick and adorable, salmon shorts for a month with no bad comments. Vote please............
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:50 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Oh okay, two days!

One more pic or even another sweet tweet and he gets a week. If he includes their girls, I'll consider a month. Don't push me into anything longer than that...unless we get a carrying over the threshold pic.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:54 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Oh okay, two days!

One more pic or even another sweet tweet and he gets a week. If he includes their girls, I'll consider a month. Don't push me into anything longer than that...unless we get a carrying over the threshold pic.

Yes madam, I see he needs to come up with more for a month!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:57 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Oh okay, two days!

Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Did I mention I had a dream last night he posted a picture of him with the girls looking excited and the caption said something like 'I don't know who is more excited for the wife to be home, me or our fur babies.'

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:00 am

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Oh okay, two days!

Did I mention I had a dream last night he posted a picture of him with the girls looking excited and the caption said something like 'I don't know who is more excited for the wife to be home, me or our fur babies.'

That would definitely be worth a month free on salmon short insults.  Hugesmile 

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:01 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

Oh okay, two days!

That would definitely be worth a month free on salmon short insults.  Hugesmile 

I'll be sure to put in my request for such a picture.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:16 am

So let's recap:

1 sweet picture or tweet = one week of no salmon short barbs.
1 picture of Sean with the dogs w/cute caption = one month of no salmon short barbs.
All of the above + 1 threshold picture = no more salmon short barbs ever.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje