SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 45 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by smartcat Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:17 pm

Oh poor, poor, boy. He needs someone to comfort him. Any volunteers?
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 45 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Being tourists in our own city by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:39 pm

Oh.My! Poor Mr.Lowe, probably taking a break from moving all of Mrs.Lowe's shoes! Smiley Smiley
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:01 pm

Pikes Place Fish Market

Missing my better half... by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:29 pm

lipsis wrote:Pikes Place Fish Market

Missing my better half... by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well, well look who's looking sad and lonely now. I wish I was technical enough to merge those two "lonely" pictures together and see those poor faces longing for the other on the same post. Poor , poor lovebirds.awwwwwwwww
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:45 pm

She wouldn't need that big ol' blanket thing she has wrapped around her if her other half were there.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:57 pm

Well, well look who's looking sad and lonely now. I wish I was technical enough to merge those two "lonely" pictures together and see those poor faces longing for the other on the same post. Poor , poor lovebirds.awwwwwwwww

Best I can do. Sean's a bit foggy without her. sad

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:08 pm

^^^...and mine  :tissuebox 

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:09 pm

Nice job lipsis! 
 clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:13 pm

Love this! Way better than mine. Great job!

StevAlimc wrote:^^^...and mine  :tissuebox 

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:18 pm

Great job StevA and lipsis. You guys are fanominal. I love the together pix of the lonely lovebirds. Ask and you shall receive in this Seancat family!
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:19 pm

Poor Sean does look especially sad. Hope he at least ate with another person so he wasn't alone.

Loving all the pictures of Catherine's Seattle trip. Monica is in town too so I'm looking forward to a few pictures of the sisters together.

As for when she's going home, I'd guess tomorrow afternoon. But perhaps Monday at the latest.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje