SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 44 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:42 am

I suspect she took less pictures today than she would have if she had been with her hunka hunka burnin' love.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 44 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by Baygirl Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:51 am

lipsis wrote:I suspect she took less pictures today than she would have if she had been with her hunka hunka burnin' love.

True that!
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:33 am

Rooting for the Mariners is serious business. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:45 am

Thanks for all the postings! I still can't seem to find info, no matter what I hashtag. I appreciate everyone pictures, etc. Hopefully soon I will find a "tutor" !
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:15 am

Thankful oldie non tech is always so grateful for the wonderful pictures. Way to start the day!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:20 am

So agree smartcat. I am so greatful for anything and all of it.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:29 pm

Ps , I am always looking to learn something new about computers, and how to do or look for info. Many of the members make it look so easy!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:18 pm

There is a forum on the board where you can learn how to do things here and/or ask questions. Most of your questions may have already been answered there at some point already too. I believe there are posts about how to post pics, change profile info info etc.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It looks like the 'about this site' thread might be a good one to help you or there is a 'technical question' thread that is fairly new where you could probably ask too.

Good luck.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:48 pm

Poor baby, he looks lonely without his barnacle. sad

@__baaaailey: so my aunt went to eat and @SeanLowe09 was sitting behind her  http://t.co/BxmjhOwMlg

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:00 pm

lipsis wrote:Poor baby, he looks lonely without his barnacle. sad

@__baaaailey: so my aunt went to eat and @SeanLowe09 was sitting behind her  http://t.co/BxmjhOwMlg

I saw the picture this morning and I really felt sorry for him, he looks really lost all by himself.  I hope Catherine will be home soon.

Last edited by blessed66 on Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:21 pm

He looks so sad! Any idea when she is returning home ?
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:30 pm

Barbrn78 wrote:He looks so sad!  Any idea when she is returning home ?
Tsk! tsk! someone needs to go home now, i mean right away & hurrryy!  Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje