SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 30 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by serolf24 Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:08 pm

I'm just so happy for Sean and Catherine on acquiring their house!
I also can't wait to see Catherine's creative designs at S&G, wow, what
a smart person she is. These couple are on the right track to be very
successful in life with the guidance from above and support of the whole
family they have!

serolf24

Female Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 30 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:17 pm

Off topic, but it's nice to see so much activity here on this exciting day today! One thing's for sure, this couple is very much loved with the best fans around. Smiley
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:19 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:Off topic, but it's nice to see so much activity on this exciting day today! One thing's for sure, this couple is very much loved with the best fans around. Smiley 

I agree with you Sean and Catherine are very much loved and truly blessed. I am really happy for them.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:28 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:Off topic, but it's nice to see so much activity here on this exciting day today! One thing's for sure, this couple is very much loved with the best fans around. Smiley

word

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:29 pm

blessed66 wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:Off topic, but it's nice to see so much activity here on this exciting day today! One thing's for sure, this couple is very much loved with the best fans around. Smiley 

I agree with you Sean and Catherine are very much loved and truly blessed.  I am really happy for them.
Me too, they really do deserve it all.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:03 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
blessed66 wrote:

I agree with you Sean and Catherine are very much loved and truly blessed.  I am really happy for them.

Me three!!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:13 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
blessed66 wrote:

word Best group of fans around Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:42 pm

^^^ I agree yes

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:05 pm

^^^ I agree rock SeanCat fans.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:10 pm

Count me in!. Continued Blessings to Mr. and Mrs. Sean Lowe!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:50 pm

Official announcement
@clmgiudici 50s
C. Lowe by Scarlet & Gold launches April 29! Love sprinkles all around [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pic.twitter.com/3w4KD1nYrU

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:53 pm

Really cute pic and now we know why she was dressed up in the middle of the day.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje