SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 29 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by vivi2 Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:25 pm

Congrats to SeanCat on your first new home and Catherine's new business venture. Both of you have been working hard to start a family together. I'm so happy for the nicest couple from TB and can't wait to see what the future holds for you two..

vivi2

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 29 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by bleuberry Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:27 pm

Love the sound of Lowe Notes! "C.Lowe" not as much, so I'm glad that isn't what they're calling it. laugh out loud

Congratulations to them on their new house, too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:31 pm

PS. Thanks Baygirl, for your excellent posts about Lowe Notes, and house. Should have mentioned before! Great job.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:33 pm

I think we may have to wait for a good peek at the house. Often folks like Sean and Catherine are able to get a magazine spread showing the decor, etc (and of course, S&C benefit from product placement, etc.). So as curious as we are and excited for them, we may need to be patient.... of course, we've learned to be patient.... as in "soon".

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:36 pm

jcrbil wrote:I think we may have to wait for a good peek at the house.  Often folks like Sean and Catherine are able to get a magazine spread showing the decor, etc (and of course, S&C benefit from product placement, etc.).  So as curious as we are and excited for them, we may need to be patient.... of course, we've learned to be patient.... as in "soon".

So right on jcrbil. Will any of us forget "soon" soon. I think not, we've become a very patient group. Can't wait for a peek when ever we get one.  :yes: :yes: :yes:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:36 pm

I have not gotten involved much in the S&G conversation but I will say now that Megan Smalley is an old friend of my oldest daughters. They went to middle school and high school together. Her family does live in Houston. Dad is the executive pastor of Second Baptist Church. Great young lady. She only started S&G as a side business last September and she runs it from her computer at home. She lives in a Auburn Alabama but all of her designers who are independent contractors live all over the South so I don't think Catherine being in Dallas will ever be a problem. Maybe they can meet here in Houston!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:43 pm

jcrbil wrote:I think we may have to wait for a good peek at the house.  Often folks like Sean and Catherine are able to get a magazine spread showing the decor, etc (and of course, S&C benefit from product placement, etc.).  So as curious as we are and excited for them, we may need to be patient.... of course, we've learned to be patient.... as in "soon".

I do expect that we might be seeing something in a magazine once they are settled. We know Sean tweets that store they like and got a response from them to email the store. I suspect that wasn't just a customer service contact. We know Sean is very good at trade offs.

Just one little house peek is all I need for now, even if there are boxes everywhere.

motheroffive wrote:I have not gotten involved much in the S&G conversation but I will say now that Megan Smalley is an old friend of my oldest daughters. They went to middle school and high school together. Her family does live in Houston. Dad is the executive pastor of Second Baptist Church. Great young lady. She only started S&G as a side business last September and she runs it from her computer at home.  She lives in a Auburn Alabama but all of her designers who are independent contractors live all over the South so I don't think Catherine being in Dallas will ever be a problem. Maybe they can meet here in Houston!

Cool beans, MO5! Our own little insider!

Last edited by lipsis on Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:46 pm

What an exciting day! Joining in with everyone on how happy I am for Sean and Catherine. My hearts jumping for joy for them thinking of them with their new home and all the fun and excitement that goes along with it and that wonderful feeling.

I also agree at how fun and exciting her collaboration with S&G sounds. I can't wait to see her line. I love how her Lowe Notes are a reflection on their love story.:Flirty: 

She's right about her and Sean shining and making everyone blind because I can see nothing but bright days ahead for them in their future.:sprinklehearts 

:congratstoyou: Sean & Catherine!   
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:49 pm

I can imagine that the Lowe notes will be great and humorous and not just ones she's shared with Sean. Catherine has such a creative way with words. S&G will benefit from the partnership for sure (as will Catherine).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:56 pm

I agree, no doubt we'll see Catherine's humor in these notes, etc. That's one of the things that we love about her, her quirky sense of humor. Her line sure will be fun to see.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:58 pm

motheroffive wrote:I have not gotten involved much in the S&G conversation but I will say now that Megan Smalley is an old friend of my oldest daughters. They went to middle school and high school together. Her family does live in Houston. Dad is the executive pastor of Second Baptist Church. Great young lady. She only started S&G as a side business last September and she runs it from her computer at home.  She lives in a Auburn Alabama but all of her designers who are independent contractors live all over the South so I don't think Catherine being in Dallas will ever be a problem. Maybe they can meet here in Houston!

So very cool MO5!

Megan is obviously very savvy and smart when choosing her friends ...  Hugesmile 

And won't that be neat if Catherine and your daughter get to meet later on  :yes: 
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:04 pm

Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Sean Lowe on their new home.  I am so happy for Catherine. Stay blessed Sean & Catherine!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje