SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 16 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:23 am

I am on twitter and IG . What did you enter into search? I follow them on both. Just curious, attempting to learn !
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 16 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by smartcat Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:29 am

Love the "good hunting pictures", thank you sweetfreedom. I'm sorry Mama and Papa Lowe but THAT MAN must have been genetically engineered in the basement as stated once by CH. Woohoo is he handsome. I know some little smitten kitten that will be purring this AM.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:30 am

Barbrn78 wrote:I am on twitter and IG . What did you enter into search? I follow them on both. Just  curious, attempting to learn !
On twitter I searched for tweets mentioning his twitter handle (@seanlowe09) and on IG I searched hash tags (#seanlowe, #thebachelor and #bachelor) are usually good ones to look for.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:35 am

Thanks! Appreciate it.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:38 am

smartcat wrote:Love the "good hunting pictures", thank you sweetfreedom. I'm sorry Mama and Papa Lowe but THAT MAN must have been genetically engineered in the basement as stated once by CH. Woohoo is he handsome. I know some little smitten kitten that will be purring this AM.
You're welcome! So glad Cat gets her hunk/hottie back today. :Biggrin: 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:15 am

I can just picture her jumping up and down and crinkling her nose with smiling when he gets off the plane! Glad they will be ack together today .
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:40 am

catherinegiudici: Celebrating this bride-to-be today! Love you lauracaperton [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by sweetfreedom on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:11 pm

Yay!!!

@clmgiudici: The hubby's home! Woooooohoooooo!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:15 pm

lipsis wrote:Yay!!!

So nice to know. Happy for them to be together again. Sorry Elle and Lola mommy is ALL HIS tonight. giggling giggling giggling
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:15 pm

Woohoo, her excitement is so cute. Very happy for them!
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:23 pm

Glad to see he's home. It's not like she's excited about this or anything.  Hugesmile 

I have a feeling there's a good night in store for them later.  :winkie: 

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:24 pm

Happy for both , glad he is back safely!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje