SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 14 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:16 pm

Awwe that's awesome!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 14 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by vivi2 Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 pm

lipsis wrote:
@JennValentyne: Great to meet @SeanLowe09 @BachelorABC he'll be on @theShoppingChan in 15 min..was on @BTtoronto this morn #niceguy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Didn't know that he was on BT with Jen. maybe just for a short time, so the woman on Tues. was right about that, well..sort of

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:24 pm

I'd buy anything from this hottie. Werk boo! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:28 pm

I tried to find video of BToronto from this am with Sean. Only saw picture, no video.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:29 pm

lipsis wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I'd buy anything from this hottie. Werk boo! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cute! And of course she watched. PINKHEART 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:31 pm

Barbrn78 wrote:I tried to find video of BToronto from this am with Sean. Only saw picture, no video.

The only appearance he made was as the reporter was walking by as he did his first segment.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:46 pm

Oh okay, Thanks, I thought it was another interview type appearance! ( maybe just hoping for that!)
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:27 pm

I didn't realize Hydroxycut was so controversial re: comments under Cat's recent pic! Yikes.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:33 pm

bleuberry wrote:I didn't realize Hydroxycut was so controversial re: comments under Cat's recent pic! Yikes.

Before it was re-formulated years ago, it was considered very, very bad, even cause of some deaths. I think many still associate it with that. But it's been totally reformulated so it's not any different than most other products it competes against.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:16 pm

Ahh ok.

Is clarity2813 on IG a member here? She sounds awfully familiar.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:20 pm

^^^ yes she is.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Momon001 Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:27 pm

Some people would profit the opportunity to write negative things about the product whether they know about it or not., because they hate the couple .In spite of a few criticisms of the product 16.1k likes this; the figures will increase later. I know there are some who do not like  to hear the  word HATERS, but it's a fact.

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje