SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 10 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by sweetfreedom Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:36 pm

Barbrn78 wrote:Hi, is it really this quiet? Hope everyone is having a pleasant evening!
Thanks barb, same to you!
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 10 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by Barbrn78 Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:37 pm

Thanks, for answer! What you said makes lots of sense.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:46 pm

Okay, weird stuff happening on this thread. I was just on page 44, wrote my question, then next page said no information discussion thread 1 . I went to index , found discussion tread 1 and now on page 5? Anyone know who Kelly Kathleen is?
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:49 pm

Barbrn78 wrote:Okay, weird stuff happening  on this thread. I was just on page 44, wrote my question, then next page said no information  discussion  thread 1 . I went to index , found  discussion tread 1 and now on page 5?     Anyone know who Kelly Kathleen is?

The admin/mod decided to chop the old thread at 40 and lock it. This thread is just the last 5 pages of the previous one. Nothing disappeared.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:56 pm

LOL, thanks a lot, I saw the info was the same ! Was just really surprised .

Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:59 pm

Slightly scary seeing a bronze version of myself in poster form but really excited to be here in Canada with @hydroxycut . Check me out all day tomorrow on @theshoppingchan ! I (heart) Canada by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:04 pm

umngirl wrote:
Barbrn78 wrote:Okay, weird stuff happening  on this thread. I was just on page 44, wrote my question, then next page said no information  discussion  thread 1 . I went to index , found  discussion tread 1 and now on page 5?     Anyone know who Kelly Kathleen is?

The admin/mod decided to chop the old thread at 40 and lock it. This thread is just the last 5 pages of the previous one. Nothing disappeared.

She told me it was set for 65 pages. Guess that changed. I would have started a new thread long ago. So frustrating. Oh well, now I know going forward.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:06 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

She told me it was set for 65 pages. Guess that changed. I would have started a new thread long ago. So frustrating. Oh well, now I know going forward.

That might have been when we had less posts/page. I think it might be a post limit. But that's just a guess on my part.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:13 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

That might have been when we had less posts/page. I think it might be a post limit. But that's just a guess on my part.

Possibly. Now I know. I'm a stickler for organization and I like to start them at a logical point and not in the middle of the day or conversation. What can I tell you? I'll get used to it.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:16 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Possibly. Now I know. I'm a stickler for organization and I like to start them at a logical point and not in the middle of the day or conversation. What can I tell you? I'll get used to it.

Lol. I totally get it. I'm the same way.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:23 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

#TwoGreatMinds? #TwoPeasInAPod? #LeftBrainRightBrain? or #DumbAndDumber?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:26 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

#TwoGreatMinds? #TwoPeasInAPod? #LeftBrainRightBrain? or #DumbAndDumber?

I prefer #SmartCookies. But the second option works.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje