SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:52 pm

Momon001 wrote:thank you Libby tried but did not succeed.

Sorry! That usually works for me... no idea

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by Momon001 Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:04 pm

I am so sorry made so many mistakes posting.

Momon001

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:07 pm

Momon001 wrote:I am so sorry made so many mistakes  posting.

Everybody goofs, don't sweat it  giggling giggling 
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:25 pm

Would like to add my thanks to all who posted. You stated so well! I am also thankful to Sean and Cat for sharing with us, and especially to all who bring the posts, pictures, videos over for those of us who are computer challenged. I am very grateful for all the help I have been given with the computer!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjordan Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:42 pm

I just wanted to say that I used to be a hardcore lurker, and I still poke around here from time to time. I love that I can come back and still get new information about these two lovelies. Big thank you to you all.
lucyjordan
lucyjordan

Female Posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:53 pm

lucyjordan wrote:I just wanted to say that I used to be a hardcore lurker, and I still poke around here from time to time. I love that I can come back and still get new information about these two lovelies. Big thank you to you all.

Long time no see Lucy. I find it hard to stay away for too long, as I don't like to read like 100 pages at the same time! Glad you come back here from time to time...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjordan Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:03 am

vivi2 wrote:
lucyjordan wrote:I just wanted to say that I used to be a hardcore lurker, and I still poke around here from time to time. I love that I can come back and still get new information about these two lovelies. Big thank you to you all.

Long time no see Lucy. I find it hard to stay away for too long, as I don't like to read like 100 pages at the same time! Glad you come back here from time to time...
I wish I could lurk more often! Reading 100 pages is definitely very time consuming... I've been full time jobbing it for the first time in a while, and life feels pretty busy. It really helps to come here though and be reminded why I shouldn't take life so seriously. Sean and Catherine's zest for life is super infectious, and helps keep things in perspective!
lucyjordan
lucyjordan

Female Posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:18 am

Lucy, I hear ya. I work from home so sometimes I just switch computer and come here when I need a break, or 2 or 10! I know what you mean, these kids are so infectious, and life is too short to take it seriously.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:36 pm

Boredom and having Fridays off is leading to this. A little flashback Friday to a year ago.
Some Chuck'E'Cheese Action

And the night a fan ran into them and blogged about it

As I walk into the bar and head straight to the dance floor, I see a good looking guy in a striped shirt and blonde hair. I knew it was Sean Lowe. And he's with Catherine! (For those that don't know, he was The Bachelor last season, and also my favorite season so far. And I might have a girl crush on Catherine.) At first I was VERY creepy. Sneaking pictures of him while I pretended to take pictures of my friends.

I thought: I shouldn't bug him. Then I started dancing. And she started dancing. And she was soooo stinking cute and fun. They were freaking adorable. Hugging and dancing and Catherine would sit on his lap. (How cool do I sound right now? Stalker status.) And I thought, whatever. All they can do is say no. So I walked right up to them and took a picture with them.
Let me tell you how I asked them: Hi I'm Helene, I know this is super annoying but can we take a picture? Catherine, I knew I liked you from the beginning of the season and now that you dance, OMG I'm a fan. Anyway...I'm going to blog about this.
GREAT, I'm an idiot. Whatever.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I wish more random bloggers had cool run-ins like this.

Anyway, enjoy your Friday everyone!

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:59 pm

Thanks for the flashback Friday!
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:06 pm

Thanks for posting these umngirl. Eased some of the boring Friday so nicely. Like a present mademyday
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:11 pm

Always loved that fan's blog. thanks for reposting!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever