SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 52 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by biolalyss Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:22 pm

Happy Belated Birthday Smartcat! Sorry I was late to the party but I hope you had the best day!  Smiley 

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 52 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by Ken Cooper Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:31 pm

Hope you had a wonderful Birthday, Smartcat.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:37 pm

Thanks guys. Big weekend and the Bday is actually today, June 1. More brunch, more cake. Birthday over please before I explode. Great birthday wishes from all of you. I'm so honored.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:51 am

So last night was the Maxim Hot 100 party. And the Lowe's were snug as a bug in their own home watching the NBA Finals from the pit.

Last year at the Maxim party they were living in side by side apartments in LA approaching the finale of DWTS and we got this..

What a difference a year makes!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:49 pm

Hey, fellow SeanCatters? What I miss?

Haven't been on here for some time. Finished my teacher training education yesterday and am now a proud, certified teacher!
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:56 pm

Hi MissLittle, Our couple has been keeping busy doing stuff new homeowners and newlyweds do. They are currently being featured in Sears videos, as Ty Pennington is helping them with their backyard and patio. Check out the first page of the media thread for all of that. Both have been in weddings for friends and they have a busy summer lined up. Cat has her C. Lowe line out and there are a couple more launch parties planned. Sean will be speaking at churches and has a book coming out in January. Their calendar of events is on the first page of our Twitter thread and is constantly being updated, if you want to check it out.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:05 pm

LIpsis filled you in so well MissLittle, that I have nothing to add except how happy we all are for Sean and Catherine as their life together unfolds.
I must add congratulations to you for choosing the noble profession of teaching. I hope you love it as much as I did. So from one former teacher to a new one. Hoorray
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:09 pm

Oh my gosh, I was so remiss in congratulating you on your teaching certificate. That is wonderful. So, congratulations!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:34 pm

Thank you so much, smartcat Hugesmile I love it. Nothing is more rewarding than seeing the joy in the kids' faces when they understand something, or the relations of trust and appreciation you build with them.

Thank you so much, lipsis Hugesmile and thanks for the update!
MissLittle
MissLittle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:23 pm

Congratulations! MissLittle . Just reading your post and excitement, you are going to be a great teacher.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:26 pm

Thank you so much, Ken Cooper. Appreciate your kind words!
MissLittle
MissLittle

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:40 am

Last night, I tried to edit my post but couldn't 'cause the thread was locked, so here goes. When a 'mental' person mentions God in every sentence, I'd be verrry worried! I can predict what she's to say by her retweets.  Every time she attacks Sean on twitter, we have more proof that she really hates Cat and is sooo jealous of her, just because Sean is a good guy and loves Cat so much and she doesn't have that kind of love in her life. Pathetic woman!

I still believe that she s/b committed, involuntarily, for the sake of her children and everyone else. And before something bad...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever