SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by smartcat Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:27 pm

although the comments are in another thread I think general discussion is the right place for this. I'm so annoyed about comments that Sean and Cathrine just lazy about and don't GO to work. I spent a great part of my working life answering up to the same criticism for uninformed people. My husband and i were entrepreneurs for a large part of our marriage running our own businesses. We made our own hours and we could be working from home for days on end, or out of town, or working on the weekend. Since when does going into an office or a job from 9 to 5 constitute the only way of working? My kids were also often asked, don't your parents work? For goodness sake if a friend of a future little Lowe asks that question I hope they are armed with the same answer my kids gave. They are all kinds of jobs that don't mean you go to work everyday at the same time. Nobody is paying the Lowe's bills or bringing food into their house, but them, no matter how they choose to do so.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by jcrbil Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:34 pm

Brava, Smartcat! I think they actually work quite hard- but it's not out there for the world to see - probably because for the most part it's like everyone else's work life- exciting for those involved and not so much for the rest of the world.

They have "made" a pretty fair amount of money in the past couple of years between endorsements, appearances, being paid for the wedding, DWTS. And I feel, given with their less-than-lavish lifestyle that they are saving/investing, etc. Catherine has clearly done some freelance work (probably starting to pick up some more now that she's got more time) and Sean does his thing... and has been ever since the end of filming the Bachelor.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:39 pm

smartcat wrote:although the comments are in another thread I think general discussion is the right place for this. I'm so annoyed about comments that Sean and Cathrine just lazy about and don't GO to work. I spent a great part of my working life answering up to the same criticism for uninformed people. My husband and i were entrepreneurs for a large part of our marriage running our own businesses. We made our own hours and we could be working from home for days on end, or out of town, or working on the weekend. Since when does going into an office or a job from 9 to 5 constitute the only way of working? My kids were also often asked, don't your parents work? For goodness sake if a friend of a future little Lowe asks that question I hope they are armed with the same answer my kids gave. They are all kinds of jobs that don't mean you go to work everyday at the same time. Nobody is paying the Lowe's bills or bringing food into their house, but them, no matter how they choose to do so.

I totally agree with you. I've been working mostly at home for the last 15 years and loving it. I only go to the office a few times a month for meetings..etc. Being an entrepreneur needs courage and dedication and most of all, the supports from family and Sean has them all. Go Sean.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:40 pm

smartcat wrote:although the comments are in another thread I think general discussion is the right place for this. I'm so annoyed about comments that Sean and Cathrine just lazy about and don't GO to work. I spent a great part of my working life answering up to the same criticism for uninformed people. My husband and i were entrepreneurs for a large part of our marriage running our own businesses. We made our own hours and we could be working from home for days on end, or out of town, or working on the weekend. Since when does going into an office or a job from 9 to 5 constitute the only way of working? My kids were also often asked, don't your parents work? For goodness sake if a friend of a future little Lowe asks that question I hope they are armed with the same answer my kids gave. They are all kinds of jobs that don't mean you go to work everyday at the same time. Nobody is paying the Lowe's bills or bringing food into their house, but them, no matter how they choose to do so.

Amen to that, I agree with you. I have not been in an office for one year but it does not mean I am not working. Sean and Catherine are happy doing what they are doing and who are we to judge them. It they can make a living while they are at home why not! Who would not want to do that if given the opportunity.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:42 pm

I  PINKHEART Smartcat!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:54 pm

lipsis wrote:I  PINKHEART Smartcat!!
 :pinkaw: back at ya
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:02 pm

Just read on People.com that Brad and Bianka from Bachelor Canada, have called off their engagement. Yes,the same people who questioned SeanCat's sincerity have called off their June wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:05 pm

iloveromance wrote:Just read on People.com that Brad and Bianka from Bachelor Canada, have called off their engagement. Yes,the same people who questioned SeanCat's sincerity have called off their June wedding.

Yep they sure did. Couldn't resist tweeting him this morning about his comments too.
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:13 pm

I feel bad for their fans. Look how excited we were for the wedding. I couldn't imagine how sad we would be if Sean and Cat had called off the wedding, just a few months before.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:16 pm

iloveromance wrote:I feel bad for their fans. Look how excited we were for the wedding. I couldn't imagine how sad we would be if Sean and Cat had called off the wedding, just a few months before.

They actually never announced a June wedding date, nor were they planning one in a few months. After their show, they said summer 2014, but late last year they changed it to 2015.

Pretty sad, he was bawling on live TV. :Frown: I hope no one would take that opportunity to kick him at such a crappy time.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:20 pm

bleuberry wrote:
iloveromance wrote:I feel bad for their fans. Look how excited we were for the wedding. I couldn't imagine how sad we would be if Sean and Cat had called off the wedding, just a few months before.

They actually never announced a June wedding date, nor were they planning one in a few months. After their show, they said summer 2014, but late last year they changed it to 2015.
I don't know much about them, but that's what it said on People.com.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:25 pm

iloveromance wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

I don't know much about them, but that's what it said on People.com.

Ahh ok. I haven't followed them much either, but I saw her tweet a fan a few months ago that the wedding was going to be in 2015. When they put it off, I thought maybe a breakup was looming. I agree, pretty sad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever