SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 45 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon May 05, 2014 4:00 am

And it's DWTS week 8 or as we liked to call it this time last year "the week Sean was taken out of his (and our) misery." Yes, it's his final week on the show.  Very bittersweet. We no longer got to see him every Monday night but we all knew his time was up AND that his life with Catherine could officially begin. I'm sure I speak for all of you when I say "Way to go hubs, proud of you"

Tango:

Jazz:

After a couple weeks away from the after party, our couple met the paps again. SeanCat at 5:33 and 13:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 45 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by umngirl Mon May 05, 2014 9:10 am

I think this might be my favorite pap video. I remember watching it that first time thinking they both knew his time was up and that he was going home the following night. That's why they are so happy and goofy.

And they better get a start on those dozen kids plus seeing what that painting horse is up to.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 05, 2014 9:33 am

They definitely knew and were relieved it would be over in 24 hours.

Personally, I'm interested to hear more about the leg lock! giggling 

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon May 05, 2014 9:36 am

^And I'm not gonna take that set-up and post an inappropriate joke.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon May 05, 2014 9:36 am

I agree about that pap video- they were just having a fun time and they did know DWTS was over.

I did miss Aly as best man at the wedding, though.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon May 05, 2014 10:56 am

umngirl wrote:^And I'm not gonna take that set-up and post an inappropriate joke.
Good morning and umngurl, why not you know you want to waiting you know it's on the tip of your adorable tongue #goforit #bigtease
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon May 05, 2014 11:14 am

Yes, umngirl post your joke! It's okay! Agree they knew DWTS was over and they could now move on with their life. Nice seeing( again) how much fun they were having with pap video.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 12:53 pm

Funny how time slips away...thanks lipsis for the video flashbacks, and to everyone who tirelessly shared all the fun stuff to this board...as always, ‘Salute’! 👋

Last edited by StevAlimc on Mon May 05, 2014 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Mon May 05, 2014 1:53 pm

iloveromance wrote:Hi guys, I'm back! Missed all my fellow SeanCat fans on here! My life had gotten pretty stressful and super busy and I needed a break from the board, so I deleted my account. It's the only way I knew to keep myself off of here. Things have settled for me now, so I'm back. I guess I have to start from post #1 and forget the thousands of posts I already had, if I wouldn't have left twice.

I have been checking in on the board. Thank you guys for always keeping this board so active and fun. Can't wait to start posting with you all again.

Welcome back ILove! You were missed! Smiley

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Mon May 05, 2014 7:18 pm

Just read on Fox cable that there was a strong earthquake at Chang Rai, Thailand today. Didn't see how strong it was but no injuries though.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 8:37 pm

biolalyss wrote:
iloveromance wrote:Hi guys, I'm back! Missed all my fellow SeanCat fans on here! My life had gotten pretty stressful and super busy and I needed a break from the board, so I deleted my account. It's the only way I knew to keep myself off of here. Things have settled for me now, so I'm back. I guess I have to start from post #1 and forget the thousands of posts I already had, if I wouldn't have left twice.

I have been checking in on the board. Thank you guys for always keeping this board so active and fun. Can't wait to start posting with you all again.

Aww thanks, happy to be back here.

And lipsis, thanks for posting those DWTS videos. I haven't seen them in a while. Love the one of them with the paps, "you collect napkins?," hehe so cute.

And that last dance was definitely painful to watch, and Sean had a very anxious look on his face during the whole thing. The writing was definitely on the wall with that dance. It's a good thing he didn't have last nights guest judge from Dance Moms. She's not a pleasant person and she would have ripped him to shreds.

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue May 06, 2014 8:45 pm

iloveromance wrote:
biolalyss wrote:

Aww thanks, happy to be back here.

And lipsis, thanks for posting those DWTS videos. I haven't seen them in a while. Love the one of them with the paps, "you collect napkins?," hehe so cute.

And that last dance was definitely painful to watch, and Sean had a very anxious look on his face during the whole thing. The writing was definitely on the wall with that dance. It's a good thing he didn't have last nights guest judge from Dance Moms. She's not a pleasant person and she would have ripped him to shreds.

True words ILove. I would have covered my ears if that woman was a judge on Sean season. She would have demolished Sean. I hate that kind of destructive criticizem for anybody. What moron Mama leaves her kids with that kind of negative bullying person?
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever