SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by thankful7 Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:36 pm

Oh.Gosh! Thank you guys! However, I must give credit where most of the credit is due. The "Amazing Creative Award" goes to StevAlimc. Thank You StevAlimc for your commitment and sharing your time with us. Be Blessed Always. bowdown
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 43 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:47 pm

Happy Birthday again Mrs. CLowe and good luck --->  PINKHEART  C.Lowe by Scarlet and Gold launched! hoping you have a happy day filled with love and laughter.

Last edited by StevAlimc on Sun May 04, 2014 8:20 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:57 pm

thankful7 wrote:Oh.Gosh! Thank you guys! However, I must give credit where most of the credit is due. The "Amazing Creative Award" goes to StevAlimc. Thank You StevAlimc for your commitment and sharing your time with us. Be Blessed Always. bowdown

Hey! Good TEAM works ---> one for all ---> all for one!  :Bbf:

It's all for the  beatingheart of SeanCat! if everyone's happy --> then, i'm more than a happy camper! CHEERS!

Last edited by StevAlimc on Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:28 pm

StevAlimc wrote:
thankful7 wrote:Oh.Gosh! Thank you guys! However, I must give credit where most of the credit is due. The "Amazing Creative Award" goes to StevAlimc. Thank You StevAlimc for your commitment and sharing your time with us. Be Blessed Always. bowdown

Hey! Good TEAM works ---> one for all ---> all for one!  :Bbf:

It's all for the  beatingheart of SeanCat! if everyone's happy --> i'm more than a happy camper! cheers!
I Agree!!  Smiley Smiley
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:06 pm

Thanks so much StevAlimc and Thankful7. Totally enjoyed this. The time and talent in putting this together is beyond amazing.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:17 am

Awesome job StevAlimc! Thanks again for generously donating your time and talent. The outcome is IMPRESSIVE! Wonderful idea Thankful7. Everyone's pictures and well wishes were touching. Loved that Lola and Ellie joined in the fun! clapping!
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:44 am

Wow! Awesome StevAlimc and Thankful7!  SeanCat fans rock and we are truly blessed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Thu May 01, 2014 9:23 am

The card! Wow! Fabulous!!! StevAilmc and Thoughtful7 what a beautiful card you guys did and I'd like to also add my thanks to you both again for including all of us and your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

I know that I wrote this earlier in another thread but it's worth repeating. And I wanted to put this here to share in everyone's excitement and thanks to both of you for being so thoughtful and creative. I can't say enough how beautiful and touching the card is. Everyone here rocks!!!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2014 6:57 pm

Hi guys, I'm back! Missed all my fellow SeanCat fans on here! My life had gotten pretty stressful and super busy and I needed a break from the board, so I deleted my account. It's the only way I knew to keep myself off of here. Things have settled for me now, so I'm back. I guess I have to start from post #1 and forget the thousands of posts I already had, if I wouldn't have left twice.

I have been checking in on the board. Thank you guys for always keeping this board so active and fun. Can't wait to start posting with you all again.

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat May 03, 2014 7:07 pm

Welcome back, ilove!! 👋 I missed you, it's so good to see you posting again! I'm glad things settled down and I hope it stays that way.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Sat May 03, 2014 7:10 pm

Good to see your post Iloveromance.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat May 03, 2014 7:13 pm

Welcome back ILove, I've been thinking about you and hoping that you are well. Very happy to see you here again.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever