SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 42 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by jcrbil Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:27 pm

Thanks everyone for the hard work.... it was all beyond me, but y'all did such a great job at expressing your own and our collective feelings for Catherine.... and happy birthday to her.... now off to make my S&G purchase.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 42 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by jaspats Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:29 pm

Wow, just wow. What a fantastic terrific  job, StevAlimic and Thankful!!!!  bowdown :claphands :claphands :claphands It brought me to tears how we all love Catherine and Sean and for Stev and Thankful's labor of love for creating this birthday present. And to all who contributed to this superb project, thank you very very much!!!

I'm so proud and glad to be a part of the SeanCat family!

Happy, happy birthday, Catherine "Gaya"!!! Wishing you nothing but the best on your birthday and praying for the success of your C.Lowe line.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:48 pm

steve & thankful - Brava! You guys did an amazing job. Thank you so much for putting this together.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Butter_Scotch77 Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:54 pm

You guys did such a wonderful job!  Hugs to all!

Have a Blessed Birthday Catherine and May all your wishes and dreams come true!
Butter_Scotch77
Butter_Scotch77

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:55 pm

Wow such a great job! Thanks for all of the hard work!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by serolf24 Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:08 pm

Oh my, I am lost for words on how incredible SeanCats fans are and I am so proud
to be one of you, guys! StevAlimc and Thankful, you have done a marvelous job,
my thanks is not enough but it came from my heart! This is a Happy Place!

serolf24

Female Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:55 pm

Wow wow wow! You guys have outdone yourselves. Great job StevA and thankful and everyone who sent in pics and captions. Y'all make me a very proud fan. Thank you so much.  bowdown 

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:58 pm

A million thanks for the work of art, done with love and sincerity. I'm overwhelmed by StevA for your creativity.smileyyay  FANS rock 
Thankful great idea :yes:  
Will look again and again. :happydance:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:17 pm

Wow Stev & Thankful! What a beautiful job you did! Stunning tribute to the birthday girl. I'm sorry I was too late to contribute to it but everyone's well-wishes are amazing. Thanks so much for all your hard work!

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by barbie Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:47 pm

Amazing talents all joined together for Catherines special Birthday and launching of her line today in Scarlett and Gold. Special thanks to Stev,for this exemplary display of your skills for catherines day,I salute you ,also to thankful and all, just outstanding ,this should be published some kind of magazine ,I think . I love love it so much ,very nice and thank you.

barbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:50 pm

WOW that is amazing! Blown away by the fantastic work you both put into it! Job well done! Thanks so much!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:02 pm

That was beautiful work....great job to all involved!  bowdown 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever