SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:52 pm

I didn't even ask because I was just so happy to get back in as the one and only real me! I can live with it! Yay!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:56 pm

Welcome back lipsis, but somehow it felt as if you were never gone. Funny how that works lol!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:01 pm

iloveromance wrote:Welcome back lipsis, but somehow it felt as if you were never gone. Funny how that works lol!!!

Lol. It felt like it to me though. It was like losing a piece of myself. I feel whole again.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:25 pm

New banner! That old one didn't last long! Yay!!! Welcome Spring!!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:39 pm

Hip Hip for the Spring banner, I'll keep my mouth shut on any other comment. Lipsis the essence of you NEVER left us but much fewer keys to press when writing your name is great. We all love you and glad to have the split personality healed back into one piece.

Hip Hip for the ONE and ONLY LIPSIS
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:51 pm

Yay..for the new banner! I must admit, looking at that other one was starting to get a little depressing. Thanks for the Happy Banner!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:07 pm

I had to check twice before it dawned on me that we now actually have a new banner!!!!! Yaaay to spring!

eta: welcome back lipsis! Yay to this too! I never really got used to the incognito you either. It must feel good to be back :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:15 pm

thankful7 wrote:Yay..for the new banner! I must admit, looking at that other one was starting to get a little depressing. Thanks for the Happy Banner!
Agreed, glad for the new banner! Right in time for spring.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:17 pm

Love the new banner, it's so colorful and pretty!!

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:25 pm

I'm loving the new banner, too- especially after snow (!) this morning. And the subjects of the other one want to be "private" anyway (good luck with that- can't even do it themselves).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:40 pm

Am loving the new banner too.

ps. welcome back lipsis (out of incognito!)!  giggling glad to have you back.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by serolf24 Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:21 am

Yehey for the new banner, thanks a lot SanLee and also welcome back original Lipsis!

serolf24

Female Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever