SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 26 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:28 am

mtt916 wrote:Nice lipsis. How did you find it?

Google was my friend tonight.

Now I just need to find a way to get the two wedding deleted scenes uploaded. I've tried it but all I'm recording is the stupid ads it on most sites. Grrr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe -  Fan Forum - General Discussion #1 - Page 26 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

Post by jcrbil Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:42 am

Thanks for reposting that, Baygirl. I hadn't seen it for so long. It is telling how affectionate they were- reaching for one another's hands. An exciting day in Seattle, to be sure.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:16 am

Baygirl wrote:Yes, thanks Lipsis! I do not think I ever saw that Grandma Lola clip...so cute!

I also found another adorable clip from the Hometown episode --behind the scenes taken by a passerby right before they ride the animal (pig?) at Pike Place. I think it might be from your playlist Lipsis (which is great by the way). Hope you do not mind me posting it:
Thanks baygirl! I've never see this before. Their feelings were so obvious here. I love how they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. :sprinklehearts
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:31 am

Thanks lipsis and baygirl for the videos. I'd seen the last one lately but always great to see but I hadn't seen the Grandma clip for a long time and so great to see that you were able to find it lipsis. A pat on the back to you as that couldn't have been easy to find!! Thanks again and everyone have a great day.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:45 am

Lipsis and baygirl . Thanks for posting the videos.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:50 am

FYI: there are two other onlooker videos from Seattle in my playlist on YouTube. My user name is lipsis76 and they are in the Sean and Catherine Episodes playlist.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:00 am

Meanwhile, I don't know if anyone is watching these, but I'm having fun revisiting them.

It's week 4 of DWTS. Last year at this time Sean chose 2012 for the Best Year of My Life week and danced the Viennese Waltz. We get a video package with Catherine and a beautiful kiss at the end.

The paps caught up with them on the way home for a nice long visit. This is my favorite of all the pap videos. Last weeks awkwardness is gone and a more relaxed couple is back. SeanCat goodness starts at the top for ten minutes.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:10 am

^ I watch them and have looked forward to them every Monday. Thanks lipsis!
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:14 am

Oh, that's great lipsis! It's a great group of their videos. I'm a procrastinator when it comes to working out on the treadmill so I love to put on their playlist, my new favorite one now, and the time goes by so much quicker. I'd like to put out my thanks to you for this. I also looove that you have 3 Guesses on here, the Grandma clip, and a few others and that other one too. Wink, wink.  giggling
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:00 am

I watch the videos, I enjoy seeing them again.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:31 am

Thanks lipsis, a lot to relive and enjoy there. Really appreciate the videos I haven't seen in a while. It helps the ssssslllllllooooooowwwwww days a lot.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:46 pm

Thanks Baygirl and lipsis for the videos. Sweetfreedom , thought the same about their feelings being so obvious for each other during the hometown date.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - General Discussion #1

+53
Chajoy
Catdwoman50
StacyNor
livelife
Trueloveforever