SELECT CONTENT

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 5 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by Guest Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:35 am

Alanna wrote:Maybe because Andi has been so stone cold, incl a 1 piece bathing suit, they're going to put her into really sexual, borderline inappropriate for 8pm network television situations. Poor daddy Hy! rotfl

I bet!!...LOL... :laughingoutlou . Poor Andy..she gave TPTB the ammo by keep chirping the"control" mantra. My guess is, the Devil will make her and her guys doing the vice versa, aka "losing control" stuff... :uptonogood . This season gonna be goooooood!!! :strings1 

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 5 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:21 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Maybe because Andi has been so stone cold, incl a 1 piece bathing suit, they're going to put her into really sexual, borderline inappropriate for 8pm network television situations. Poor daddy Hy! rotfl

I bet!!...LOL... :laughingoutlou . Poor Andy..she gave TPTB the ammo by keep chirping the"control" mantra. My guess is, the Devil will make her and her guys  doing the vice versa, aka "losing control" stuff... :uptonogood . This season gonna be goooooood!!! :strings1 

word 

Just a couple of thoughts based on those pictures:

Not liking her bikini.
Didn't want to see those close ups as she is being flipped.
Not noticing much of a connection between them in those shots.

I think Andi will want to maintain that professional, in control image and TPTB will do everything in their power to make sure she doesn't. My money says she will be crying....a lot!!! Maybe more that Des and Ashley I would venture to guess.

Based on what I have seen thus far, I think I will very much enjoy this season. The guys are looking reeeeeeally good! They also seem to be a fairly smart bunch with a good mix of professionals and creative types....and they are said to be going to Italy!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:27 am

Britanny4440 wrote:Those pics of him flipping Andi make me uncomfortable.

giggling I just want the name of the salon that did Andi's bikini wax. They did a very nice job!
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:28 am

eirekay wrote:

giggling I just want the name of the salon that did Andi's bikini wax.  They did a very nice job!

rotfl 
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:35 am

Oh my goodness!  rotfl
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:38 am

^^ hehehe 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:40 am

eirekay wrote:

giggling I just want the name of the salon that did Andi's bikini wax.  They did a very nice job!

Too funny I didn't even notice that, I was amazed that her girls stayed in place. Andi is quite "chesty" as Sean would say and in bikinis it is easy for things to come loose.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:53 am

Is part of the Boys II Men group date.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:26 am

stuckinsc wrote:
eirekay wrote:

Too funny I didn't even notice that, I was amazed that her girls stayed in place.  Andi is quite "chesty" as Sean would say and in bikinis it is easy for things to come loose.

If you look close at one of the pics her arms are crossed infront of them she is holding them close to her for dear life  giggling 

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:39 am

This guy seems like quite the catch. Looked up his website and saw some photos/videos from his quest thus far and I am impressed and intrigued. However, I wonder how on earth he decided to do this show considering he is trying to finish his quest in the next three years with having to travel to 5 countries per month. This "adventure" is definitely going to delay his mission.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:28 am

eversotrue wrote:This guy seems like quite the catch. Looked up his website and saw some photos/videos from his quest thus far and I am impressed and intrigued. However, I wonder how on earth he decided to do this show considering he is trying to finish his quest in the next three years with having to travel to 5 countries per month. This "adventure" is definitely going to delay his mission.

5 per month? YIKES!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:52 am

Soooo.... a couple of posts coming for Eric today...

Part (1):

Five Miles Up: World traveler Eric Hill rivals Santa’s speed around the globe
By Bekah Wright December 24, 2013 2:23 PM Compass

spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 5 0701b476-b93b-4079-8c57-f9184d7403e7_5muEricHill
(Photo: GoWithEric.com)

One can only wonder: As a kid, did Eric Hill speculate about how Santa Claus made all his deliveries in one night? A childhood dream has sent Hill on a similar journey. Since February, he's been striving to break two world records — he wants to be the youngest American to visit all 195 U.N.-recognized countries in the world, and he wants to do it the fastest (the current record is 3 years, 3 months and 6 days).

As of today, Hill has ticked 46 of those countries off his list. So will he spend his holidays in New Zealand, Guam or South Africa? “I’ll be getting back to Sacramento from Somalia just in time for Christmas,” he told FMU. “Nothing beats coming home for the holidays!”

What’s something you never fail to pack in your suitcase?

My smartphone; it’s a flashlight, camera, video camera, notepad, computer and communicator.

Did you pack for the entire journey all at once?

Luckily there are brief stints back in the United States, because I’m going from the Arctic winter to the Saharan summer. I like to plan a few similar-climate visits in a row so I can pack as light as possible. And I love wearing through shoes. It’s hard to throw these trophies away, but it’s such a feeling of accomplishment when I have to get a new pair.

Carry-on or check-in?

Carry-on. I’ve got to get out and explore ASAP.

Window or aisle?

Move to an empty row and take the middle.

What’s your idea of the perfect vacation?

Visiting a place I can live off the land/sea, sleeping under the stars with a light blanket, no mosquitoes, just the people that came with me and maybe a friendly local tribe nearby that doesn’t mind sharing their paradise.

Tell us about a vacation that’s come close thus far.

There hasn’t been just one place that meets the above criteria. There is, though, the buglessness of New Zealand, the temperature of the Sahara at night in Sudan, the fruitful land and welcoming locals in the jungle of the Southern Highlands in Papua New Guinea.

What’s the worst annoyance you've experienced while traveling?

Airport security making my dream of carry-on just a dream.

What's the most unusual souvenir you’ve ever brought back from a trip?

A 100-trillion-dollar bill from Zimbabwe. Not many people can say their worth is in the hundreds of trillions like I can.

Ever try a food you wished you hadn't?

Even the food I hated, I loved getting to try.

Favorite accommodations you've ever stayed in?

The hut in a remote Maasai village of Kenya’s Great Rift Valley that I shared with the village chief and his family.

Favorite restaurant you’ve discovered while traveling.

The restaurant at the Banga Guest House in Burundi.

Biggest regret you've had while traveling.

Skipping a flight out of Japan, which resulted in a two-day journey turning into five and missing my best friend’s wedding.

The one thing you're willing to splurge on when traveling above all else.

A comfortable sleeping pad. I often end up on the ground for the night.

Three songs on your travel playlist?

Tycho’s “A Walk,” a remix of Radiohead’s “Climbing Up the Walls” and Revolt Op’s “Screwe Dub.”

Where would you take someone visiting your hometown of Citrus Heights, California, for the first time?

The bluffs above Red Bridge at night, where they can see the mist settle on the Sacramento River, listen to nothing but the sound of the river and throw rocks into the moonlit water to their hearts’ content.

You only get one more trip in your lifetime. Where will it be?

Wow, that’s a tough one. Back to New Zealand, I guess.

http://travel.yahoo.com/blogs/compass/five-miles-world-traveler-eric-hill-rivals-santa-192351286.html

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

+78
ThankMeLater
moonpie
MMA50
Aunties_Love
Isabel123
ajax518
Hotmomma
deeliciouz
kikora
sbolduc
ilb123