SELECT CONTENT

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 22 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:53 pm

I should add to my post above, which is a total guess because of previous season's, if that was the case, I would expect them to leave that on the cutting room floor.

I don't think we'll see whatever RS is referring to.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71763

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".  - Page 22 Empty Re: Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:53 pm

Umm no. Sorry, but you lost me when you said it was a bad decision on his part and that it will have an effect on everyone else. I agreed with you to an extent at first but when you got to that part....nope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:55 pm

If what was the case?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:07 am

eversotrue wrote:Is that pic of Andi and Eric from his date or something else?

This is first one-on-one date.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:09 am

Btw, apparently all of his family is adventurous. Yeah, they may have worried about him but they were also that way as well apparently. And his sister even referred to his last moments as a "journey" which to me implies that his family saw EVERYTHING, good and bad, as a journey. Someone close to him even said he's probably doing backflips/handstands on a cloud right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:23 am

IMO, those who love him love him for who he was, and this seemed to be a BIG part of who he was.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:43 am

Deleted

Last edited by notarose on Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Redundant)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:46 am

As I said upthread in my condolences, my nephew is a very adventurous person. In fact, at this very moment, he is on Mt. Everest, and was one day's hike away from the avalanche that just occurred. Yes, as a family member, you always worry, but it's who they are. If your family member has that adventurous spirit, you can't expect them to be less than who they are. You hope they take all necessary precautions and are safety minded, but you can't stop them. I'm sure it never even entered Eric's mind how it would effect the show if something happened while paragliding, nor should it have. He was doing what he seemed to love, living life.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:17 am

cma52572 wrote
How do you deal w/ difficult or offensive speech?

I ban them.

I apologize to everyone, however I was waiting for the opportunity, and this post accomplished that.
I am changing the title of this thread adding "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".
Please continue posting, spoiling, and specualting.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:19 am

Angel and Admin - I appreciate your keeping the peace here.  Since none of us were at the accident - and it was an ACCIDENT - all of this is speculation.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:39 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correction)
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:03 am

Subject user posts were deleted, and unfortunatley some were edited. If you notice any that may have been yours that were deleted or edited, it was only because it referenced the offending posts.

Thanks for your understanding.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:37 am

The statement from MF/TBTP was very nicely stated I think.

It's interesting just timing wise given the release of a movie with Paul Walker coinciding with this, that perhaps TPTB may see how some of it is handled.

Particularly given that they were both adrenaline seeking good looking young guys with lots of plans and an apparent enjoyment for pushing the box sometimes, who were in the middle of filming (multiple) projects that were going to be airing soon, when adventures went awry and their lives ended sooner than expected, and so they're having compounded loss 'ripples' in a way that doesn't happen every day.

Bachelor TPTB still have a bit of time to decide how they'll (re)craft (at least some probably) the storyline, and watching how it's handled on a much larger scale this weekend might help them a bit.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Hill - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion- "Memorial Tribute Fan Thread".

+78
ThankMeLater
moonpie
MMA50
Aunties_Love
Isabel123
ajax518
Hotmomma
deeliciouz
kikora
sbolduc
ilb123