SELECT CONTENT

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Page 15 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheRaces - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by chloep Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:03 pm

atem wrote:
AEF wrote:
atem wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:what is the take away from this?

PS: In the ‘Meet the Families’ episode, you used the L word, and Tim said he couldn’t say it back but was hoping your chemistry and body language might have said something. Were you expecting him to say something?
Ali: I wasn’t expecting him to say the L word back, because I don’t think he could do that at that stage. By him saying that he’s falling for me back, and by him kissing me and hugging me, it was a reassuring thing for me. It made me still feel at ease.
http://www.popsugar.com.au/Elimination-Interview-Ali-From-Bachelor-Australia-32303033
Sorry, but Ali has serious denial problems to me.  That's all I get from it.  Maybe, she's hoping he picked no one and she still has a chance.

In fact, she sort of sounded like Desiree before the 'break-up' with Brooks.
I do think they bonded when she was in hospital, perhaps if it wasn't for that she would have not gone to F3
I guess I'm talking about how she answered questions in the interviews SINCE being let go at F3.  It's so... I don't even know how to put it.
Being mature and upfront?.... I don't really see what the problem is TBH hmmm ..... She DID have a positive opinion of him. Why should that change just because he let her go?. ....Not everybody has to get into a bitter, vindicative bitch-mode alà AshLee F... JMHO

-
As for the Heinrich sisters, Ali's popularity is at this point WAY past that of Anna... If you go to the FB page everybody is crying over the fact how stupid Tim was to let Ali go... She is just being bitter.. you know, by putting others down, you make yourself(or in this case your sister) look better...
Anna point black said that Ali was her very best friend in the house(just yesterday).. Obviously, there is no conflict there.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

TheRaces - Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

Post by chloep Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:09 pm

ALSO, Keep in mind that the show premiered while he was filming the FDs...

IMO, Despite the fact that he said he wouldn't(in an interview), curiosity killed the cat and he saw the fist episode BEFORE his date with Ali (keep in mind, just because hers was the first date shown, does not necessary mean that it was the first taped)
It probably scarred him of a bit and thats why he was so tentative with Ali all of sudden...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:37 pm

chloep wrote:ALSO, Keep in mind that the show premiered while he was filming the FDs...

IMO, Despite the fact that he said he wouldn't(in an interview), curiosity killed the cat and he saw the fist episode BEFORE his date with Ali (keep in mind, just because hers was the first date shown, does not necessary mean that it was the first taped)
It probably scarred him of a bit and thats why he was so tentative with Ali all of sudden...
Or maybe he was listening to the questions being asked of him and he wondered what else he is missing. Honestly after watching Ali was just a sweetheart , just to fast with her " I Luv U". IF he used that to influence his decision then that is so bad and his lost.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:42 pm

chloep wrote:
atem wrote:
AEF wrote:
atem wrote:

PS: In the ‘Meet the Families’ episode, you used the L word, and Tim said he couldn’t say it back but was hoping your chemistry and body language might have said something. Were you expecting him to say something?
Ali: I wasn’t expecting him to say the L word back, because I don’t think he could do that at that stage. By him saying that he’s falling for me back, and by him kissing me and hugging me, it was a reassuring thing for me. It made me still feel at ease.
http://www.popsugar.com.au/Elimination-Interview-Ali-From-Bachelor-Australia-32303033
Sorry, but Ali has serious denial problems to me.  That's all I get from it.  Maybe, she's hoping he picked no one and she still has a chance.

I do think they bonded when she was in hospital, perhaps if it wasn't for that she would have not gone to F3
I guess I'm talking about how she answered questions in the interviews SINCE being let go at F3.  It's so... I don't even know how to put it.
Being mature and upfront?.... I don't really see what the problem is TBH hmmm ..... She DID have a positive opinion of him. Why should that change just because he let her go?. ....Not everybody has to get into a bitter, vindicative bitch-mode alà AshLee F... JMHO

-
As for the Heinrich sisters, Ali's popularity is at this point WAY past that of Anna... If you go to the FB page everybody is crying over the fact how stupid Tim was to let Ali go... She is just being bitter.. you know, by putting others down, you make yourself(or in this case your sister) look better...
Anna point black said that Ali was her very best friend in the house(just yesterday).. Obviously, there is no conflict there.
If it is Anna I wish him the best because he will need it based on her sisters, friends, and mom attitudes on the FB.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:56 pm

Still can't see the latest episode. I guess http://delishows.com/ wasn't happy with Ali being sent home. The site has never taken this long to upload the episode before.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:58 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Found this article to be a little more revealing about the fantasy dates episode.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/522146/20131114/bachelor-australia-recap-spoilers-australian-tim-robards.htm#.UoTvLSjFWL8
In the episode 12 of "The Bachelor, Australia": Tim had the key to the love cabin and an opportunity to spend the night with a girl. He had a one to one date with each of the girl, without any time limit. However, he chose not to use the key to the love cabin. The three girls were looking forward to using the no time limit opportunity, but Tim decided not to.

Tim was hoping that Anna may be would like to call him her boy-friend, and that she may be seeing things in him that she had never found in anyone else. The Australian Bachelor revealed that he would feel like the "luckiest man" alive if Anna looks at him as someone special for the rest of his life.

At his date with Anna, Tim wanted Anna to express her feelings more openly so he could judge if the feelings are real or not. Anna refused to give a list as she felt that it is a superficial way of expressing her feelings for him. She told him that he choosing her by giving the red rose works both the ways. Anna said that she could have walked away if she was not interested in him. Tim was looking for a straight-forward answer list and he did not get one. Since Anna was not open about her feelings, Tim saw it as a dark-lining in an otherwise potential, long term relationship.

In her message to Tim before the rose ceremony, Rochelle wrote a poem for the bachelor: "You're a chiropractor who plays piano and you can also milk a cow." She was the first one to receive the rose.  

The editor likes Anna and his commentaries have always favored Anna. Last week I left a comment contradicting him about the fact that Tim also said that Ali was intelligent and it was deleted.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:40 pm

chloep wrote:
atem wrote:
AEF wrote:
atem wrote:

-
Who said that I was for Anna?  Anna didn't do a interview that I know of.

I don't know who is his 'type' or whatever that means.  There really wasn't much shown to me.  

A person asked what I took from it and that's what I took from her interview.  That she was so in denial that him not saying he loved her back didn't mean anything.

How she reacted to being injured and just basically focusing more on getting Tim than getting healed.

It has nothing to do with Ashlee, so I don't get the comparison. I just said that she still comes off as in denial.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:09 pm

atem wrote:
chloep wrote:
atem wrote:
AEF wrote:
atem wrote:

-
Who said that I was for Anna?  Anna didn't do a interview that I know of.

I don't know who is his 'type' or whatever that means.  There really wasn't much shown to me.  

A person asked what I took from it and that's what I took from her interview.  That she was so in denial that him not saying he loved her back didn't mean anything.

How she reacted to being injured and just basically focusing more on getting Tim than getting healed.

It has nothing to do with Ashlee, so I don't get the comparison.  I just said that she still comes off as in denial.
The 2nd part was obviously not a reply to you yes sorry, was too lazy..

And I don't know what you mean with the Anna and his type comment... no idea 

You said you can't understand how Ali is handling herself now(post elimination)...
AshLee personifies one side of the spectrum, Ali the other.. AshLee was angry, felt cheated on, was out for revenge, whereas Ali chose to go down the opposite route.
I simply said that just because most girls in her position would react with bitterness/anger does not mean that that's the only way to go.. JMHO

Also, I think you missunderstood a point the others tried to make. The others meant how different the same scene was edited in the HTD and during the FDs. (tender vs annoyed) and how the part where he said he was also falling for her (which was actually shown, but with music dubbed over it) was cut from the episode... and how drastic his change of heart was.
You were the one who brought her being in denial up. :hidingchair

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:20 pm

Can someone PM me a link please? Neither of the 2 I have are working. :Frown: 

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:48 pm

grace8136 wrote:Can someone PM me a link please? Neither of the 2 I have are working. :Frown: 
Can't find one yet.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:50 pm

It is funny..on FB the question is "We've got our final two Bachelorettes! Who do you think Tim should choose?" : more than half is either Ali or neither.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:04 pm

iamreal2u wrote:It is funny..on FB the question is "We've got our final two Bachelorettes! Who do you think Tim should choose?" : more than half is either Ali or neither.
It's kind of annoying lol
It's Tim's choice anyway and he just has a better connection and chemistry with Anna and Rochelle
Don't think that all the Bachelor fans knows better than himself
Stopped reading all the comments on The Bachelor Australia official site because they act like kids
Like "I'm not gonna watch it anymore because Ali's gone!!!!!!" Lol many weirdos out there

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 43 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 29 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tim and Anna Robards - Bachelor Australia - Season 1 - Fan Forum - #2

+32
notarose
ddsmom17
robinvi
Spoil Me Again
Bobette