SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 7 of 51 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 29 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:26 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:
albean99 wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:Well, that's definitely the left field answer.

As for Drew, I don't see any way he's the next bachelor.  Millsy wouldn't throw him under the bus the way he has on twitter.

No matter how it plays out on Monday, Drew can leave with his head held high.  Along with Zack K., he was my favorite this season.

Me too, alwaystulips.  Love them both.

I think Drew is in a good place now and should avoid Fleiss & most of the bachelornation women. He has some of his good buddies from his season and that's good.

I am just concerned that Drew has moved on from this and is how happy and enjoying life.  I am glad that he will be done with this show. He should find the real love of his life in the real world, the way the rest of us do.  I am glad that he won't be the next Bachelor. He is going out and doing things with his buddies from the show and just embracing life.

Yes it is good to see him out and about. Perhaps since both he and Des have a common friend (Amy) they will all hang out together Zac K, Zacs W's sister, Drew, Des and Brooks next week on till Des moves to Utah or Brooks to LA. That would be fun to see.

You really think that will happen (Des or Brooks moving)? I don't unless it's a temp move like Jef did. I can't imagine Drew will want to hang out with Des or Brooks after he's watched the show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:06 pm

albean99 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:
albean99 wrote:

As for Drew, I don't see any way he's the next bachelor.  Millsy wouldn't throw him under the bus the way he has on twitter.

No matter how it plays out on Monday, Drew can leave with his head held high.  Along with Zack K., he was my favorite this season.

I think Drew is in a good place now and should avoid Fleiss & most of the bachelornation women. He has some of his good buddies from his season and that's good.

I am just concerned that Drew has moved on from this and is how happy and enjoying life.  I am glad that he will be done with this show. He should find the real love of his life in the real world, the way the rest of us do.  I am glad that he won't be the next Bachelor. He is going out and doing things with his buddies from the show and just embracing life.

Yes it is good to see him out and about. Perhaps since both he and Des have a common friend (Amy) they will all hang out together Zac K, Zacs W's sister, Drew, Des and Brooks next week on till Des moves to Utah or Brooks to LA. That would be fun to see.

You really think that will happen (Des or Brooks moving)? I don't unless it's a temp move like Jef did. I can't imagine Drew will want to hang out with Des or Brooks after he's watched the show.  

giggling How else will she live happily ever after with him ? I get that love forgives all etc. but surely you would want to date in the real world outside of the alleged once a week meetings they have had so far right (that bit still boggles my mind).
One of them will have to move at some point.

Also - Des has said the show seems like a year away for her and possibly except for seeing the stuff on screen, I'm pretty sure they have all moved past what went down and can hang out with common friends socially. The link of course being Amy Bean who has hung out so much with each of them individually. Surely they are each aware of it and would have nothing to do with their "enemy's" friend is they (he ) were in fact miffed.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:12 pm

SueSt wrote:5 Stages of Loss and Grief
1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression
5. Acceptance

I know (I know!!!) I have been stuck on denial... but it's good to read that you all have quickly moved to acceptance.  I hope, as you all suggest, that Drew has as well!

Well Sue, I think that if she picked Brooks, she is no ready for an adult relationship, she still loves drama and it's better for Drew to not have been picked.
I'm confident he will find soon a great GF.

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:22 pm

albean99 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:
albean99 wrote:

I agree with you. Moving on is one thing, but hanging out with Des after he put it all on the line and now knows it was Brooks and nobody else ever had a chance? I would think that Drew will want to get on with his new life in L.A. and still hang with the good friends he did make among the guys. Why not begin this new adventure by just putting this behind him? It was obvious that TPTB never wanted him to be the next Bach, gave him a really weird edit and then there were those dreadful tweets by Bachnation that were retweeted by Millsy.

I would think that he will look to his future and just be with the people who really care about him. He doesn't need to be around Des and Brooks.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:11 pm

Nativenewyorker wrote:
albean99 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:
albean99 wrote:

I agree with you. Moving on is one thing, but hanging out with Des after he put it all on the line and now knows it was Brooks and nobody else ever had a chance? I would think that Drew will want to get on with his new life in L.A. and still hang with the good friends he did make among the guys. Why not begin this new adventure by just putting this behind him? It was obvious that TPTB never wanted him to be the next Bach, gave him a really weird edit and then there were those dreadful tweets by Bachnation that were retweeted by Millsy.  

I would think that he will look to his future and just be with the people who really care about him. He doesn't need to be around Des and Brooks.

I agree.  There really is no good reason for Drew to want to be around either Des and/or Brooks.  The way that things ended with Des, well, that ship has sailed.  Quite frankly, if I were in Drew's situation, I would not want to see Des after this.  That may sound harsh to some people, but for me it was always easier to make a clean cut - whether it was me doing the breaking up, or the other way around.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:11 pm

I will only believe Brooks is f1 when it happens. Other sources have said there are surprises up to the end. If she picked Brooks then she will have alot back peddleing explainations to do. She thanked everyone for their support. And I am sure alot of that had to do with Brooks leaving. Des going her seperate way.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:I will only believe Brooks is f1 when it happens. Other sources have said there are surprises up to the end. If she picked Brooks then she will have alot back peddleing explainations to do. She thanked everyone for their support. And I am sure alot of that had to do with Brooks leaving. Des going her seperate way.

IDK yes she will have explanations particularly to the 2 other men but she kept saying she was confident in her decisions and she will back them up appropriately.
Des may have thanked people because of what happened on Finale1 but is happy because she got her way in finale2 question 
I so hope they are not too hurt and that they handle the reunion on monday without showing any traces of anger or resentment. That is my wish for them. Monday is going to be really hard for them - poor guys.
Hope CH goes easy on them and questions Mr Wishy Washy properly.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:13 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:I will only believe Brooks is f1 when it happens. Other sources have said there are surprises up to the end. If she picked Brooks then she will have alot back peddleing explainations to do. She thanked everyone for their support. And I am sure alot of that had to do with Brooks leaving. Des going her seperate way.

She's so infatuated with Brooks that she's not thinking straight. The breakup was so painful that all she can think of is to stop the bleeding. Brooks coming back will do that TEMPORARILY. Right now she's on a honeymoon for a few months sneaking around with him. Reality will set in soon and she'll realize that she messed up. Deep down the pain will be there. She's watching the show and blogs that she didn't know many of these things, like Brooks meeting with CH, his family. This tells me that Brooks has not been forthcoming. I'm really not liking of Brooks who sat around all season long without telling her. Now he'll come back, like someone said, so America doesn't hate him. The whole thing wreaks.

Lucky are Chris and Drew getting out that mess.
The previews of Drew talk on the beach make sense now. She's telling him about Brooks. Run Drew, RUN.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by misticia Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:23 pm

Ariela wrote:

She's so infatuated with Brooks that she's not thinking straight. The breakup was so painful that all she can think of is to stop the bleeding. Brooks coming back will do that TEMPORARILY. Right now she's on a honeymoon for a few months sneaking around with him. Reality will set in soon and she'll realize that she messed up. Deep down the pain will be there. She's watching the show and blogs that she didn't know many of these things, like Brooks meeting with CH, his family. This tells me that Brooks has not been forthcoming. I'm really not liking of Brooks who sat around all season long without telling her. Now he'll come back, like someone said, so America doesn't hate him. The whole thing wreaks.

The previews of Drew talk on the beach make sense now. She's telling him about Brooks. Run Drew, RUN.

1st bolded : I was shoked too when I read this on her blog.
2nd : so true.

misticia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:28 pm

misticia wrote:
Ariela wrote:

Yes, let's just be grateful that Chris and Drew have been able to move on after this debacle. They are two great guys who have made something of their lives at relatively young ages. They are pursuing their respective careers and have goals and things they want to accomplish. They both stayed true to themselves, put it all out there with Des and should be proud of how they conducted themselves.

I hope that they both are able to handle the ATFR show with poise, grace and class. They have displayed these qualities all along and hopefully will be able to summon them up one more time when they really need it.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by IzaLurkin Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:04 pm

Nativenewyorker wrote:
misticia wrote:
Ariela wrote:

Yes, let's just be grateful that Chris and Drew have been able to move on after this debacle.  They are two great guys who have made something of their lives at relatively young ages. They are pursuing their respective careers and have goals and things they want to accomplish. They both stayed true to themselves, put it all out there with Des and should be proud of how they conducted themselves.  

I hope that they both are able to handle the ATFR show with poise, grace and class. They have displayed these qualities all along and hopefully will be able to summon them up one more time when they really need it.

Chris and Drew are actually really lucky, because they will be facing ATFR with each other.  Usually it's only F1 & F2 (perceived winner/loser).  I can't imagine anything worse than what happened to poor Arie at his ATFR.  Having the fact that he tried to visit Emily after the show brought up and leaving her his diary only to have it returned on television.  THAT was rough.  Drew and Chris will be fine.

Drew and Chris both appear to be very happy post show.  The lead and the F1 are the ones that get plastered on the tabloids and picked apart, so I'm actually pretty happy that Drew is not in that position. Brooks leaving and returning will give the press plenty to talk about, and everyone will be watching them extra close waiting for the demise of Bres. Drew has seemingly made some new good friends, has upped his profile for possible modeling gigs, and has shown a zillion women what a great husband he would make.
IzaLurkin
IzaLurkin

Back to top Go down

Post by hberry Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:54 pm

l dont think she let Chris or Drew propose either...l think Des and Drew returns and comes back to Antigua, and l believe it is the evening part we saw last night. The conversation they where having was a very tell-tell sign.

Drew saying; l haven't picked out a ring..yet, but l was ready to propose WEEKS ago
and Des is like giggle and he's like AM SERIOUS !!!!!!

Watch the video again and again, and you will see that they are like acting a little bit at the fantasy suite...lol.
to me she seemed really happy and relaxed,and glad to talk about her future with him.
Didn't she say l just wanna give him the world?????????
hberry
hberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 51 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 29 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Discussion - Spoilers

+53
mnatheart1980
b
kebarrera
avitalna
daydreamer07