SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 7 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 7 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:50 am

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:^^^ I love that pic. So much so that it got me out of bed to come post it last night. Lol

Haha. I was dead to the world at that time so I'm glad you did.

It was rather humorous. I just got settled in to watch a little Big Brother live feeds and Cats tweet pops up so off I go downstairs to power up the computer to post it. I settle back in and I find Mr Photo Credits pic so I head back down to my computer again. Sleep is overrated anyway.

I would tend to agree, but after working in a no A.C. house during a terrible heatwave this week, I was in need of a good sleep. But at least I'm up early enough to look for pics/videos/interviews this morning.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 7 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 7 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 7 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by lovelySC Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:55 am

[quote="motheroffive"]Thanks so much for the pics. We all needed a new SeanCat fix! She looks fabulous! Love that dress on her. She fascinates me as to when sh chooses to cover up and when she doesn't. Glad she didn't last night. Sean looks good too. Still getting used to the scruffy face. Really hope it is not a permanent thing!

_________
[Agree, motheroffice :yes: And Cat's bombshells are real!!!!!]

lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:04 am

landrje wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
lipsis wrote:Well thank goodness the sale was approved! Lol

Seriously, that lady should not be posting that receipt on the Internet. I'd fire her if she worked for me.

I completely agree with you. Should someone tweet Sean so he can be aware of it? I know if it were me I'd like to know.

I just sent it to Matt (his agent) via email; I didn't want to put it on twitter because of the possibility of attracting a bunch of notice to the pic. I'll let y'all know if Matt (or Sean) communicates with me. no no 

got a one word response from MattyK at 1:07 am ... "Thanks!"
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:12 am

lovebites8727 wrote:
lipsis wrote: summer

Catherine is really look so sexy here . That dress is really eye catching .laugh out loud.

I do so love how the pic of cat laughing so hard . Lol.

So Jake Pavelka was there too. For sure he met cat last night then laugh out loud. It took me a while to recognize him on this posted pics . Lol.

Sorry, where is that picture or pictures located? These pics are great though, aren't they! Especially since we were all anxiously awaiting new ones! Thanks
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:14 am

landrje wrote:
landrje wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
lipsis wrote:Well thank goodness the sale was approved! Lol

Seriously, that lady should not be posting that receipt on the Internet. I'd fire her if she worked for me.

I completely agree with you. Should someone tweet Sean so he can be aware of it? I know if it were me I'd like to know.

I just sent it to Matt (his agent) via email; I didn't want to put it on twitter because of the possibility of attracting a bunch of notice to the pic. I'll let y'all know if Matt (or Sean) communicates with me. no no 

got a one word response from MattyK at 1:07 am ... "Thanks!"

yes !
Macswife8
Macswife8

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:16 am

Macswife8 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:

Catherine is really look so sexy here . That dress is really eye catching .laugh out loud.

So Jake Pavelka was there too. For sure he met cat last night then laugh out loud. It took me a while to recognize him on this posted pics . Lol.

Sorry, where is that picture or pictures located? These pics are great though, aren't they! Especially since we were all anxiously awaiting new ones!  Thanks

Check the Media Thread. I posted them all there. :Smiley:

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 7 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 7 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:16 am

Macswife8 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:

Sorry, where is that picture or pictures located? These pics are great though, aren't they! Especially since we were all anxiously awaiting new ones!  Thanks

I deleted mine since Umngirl had put them in the media thread already. They were dupicates of hers.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 7 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 7 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 7 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 7 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 7 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:18 am

lipsis wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:

I deleted mine since Umngirl had put them in the media thread already. They were dupicates of hers.

Oh, thanks. I'll check them again.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:30 am

umngirl wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:

Check the Media Thread. I posted them all there. :Smiley:

Thanks umngirl for steering me in the right direction. Loved the pictures! Yea, hadn't seen those yet and they're great.

Completely off subject. But, I take it no word on ilove yet?
Macswife8
Macswife8

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:35 am

^Nope not yet. Hopefully she will be around today to post or contact me. I'll keep you guys updated if I hear anything.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:41 am

umngirl wrote:^Nope not yet. Hopefully she will be around today to post or contact me. I'll keep you guys updated if I hear anything.

Thanks. We appreciate it. She's probably busy with her family and doesn't even realize that there's a problem.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:51 am

lipsis wrote:
seanloweksuMy chick bad.

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 2m
This chick hood.  

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 7 0ca08626f03b11e2928c22000a9f3092_7

Cute! They totally just quoted Ludacris. Probably thanks to Cat. giggling 
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15