SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 5 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 5 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:45 am

Found few pics for tonight . Jeez! Cat is so sexy tonight . Look at that body ,those cleavage and legs .. Hahah. Hubs must be thrilled tonight seeing his wifey . Hahaha.giggling 

"@LiesAngeles: “The Bachelor”……………………………Sean Lowe With A Female shar.es/kgaIZ via @ShareThis"

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 5 8y73t5

The tweet  of this reporter is hilarious ! rotfl 

“@AmberScholl: I guess you can call me Mrs. @SeanLowe09

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 5 Muvb5j
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 5 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by Poppycorn Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:56 am

[quote="lovebites8727"]Found few pics for tonight . Jeez! Cat is so sexy tonight . Look at that body ,those cleavage and legs .. Hahah. Hubs must be thrilled tonight seeing his wifey . Hahaha.giggling 

When Cat looks this hot, I don't know how Sean keeps his hands off her at home.

"@LiesAngeles: “The Bachelor”……………………………Sean Lowe With A Female shar.es/kgaIZ via @ShareThis"

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 5 8y73t5

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 5 Muvb5j[/quote

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:07 am

I am so happy to see SeanCat pictures this morning! Love these guys and Catherine looks great.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 5 Cather10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 5 -the-b12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 5 Bach1212 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 5 Bachel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 5 Wecsrp12 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 5 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:17 am

They look gorgeous together as usual! Love Cat's dress and Sean looks great in that shirt.

That lady's comment about being Mrs is hilarious!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by scarre_me Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:19 am

Cath is not joking  when she said that she got big boobs.lol.

scarre_me

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:20 am

lovebites8727 wrote:Found few pics for tonight . Jeez! Cat is so sexy tonight . Look at that body ,those cleavage and legs .. Hahah. Hubs must be thrilled tonight seeing his wifey . Hahaha.giggling 

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 5 Muvb5j

HaHa!! With a female. Where have they been! giggling 
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:52 am

Woke up to WOW. So much for the modesty cover up business. Good for Cat showing all her stunning self. Sean this girl is knockout.
Sean with "a female" hysterical......dumb!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:06 am

Thanks so much for the pics. We all needed a new SeanCat fix! She looks fabulous! Love that dress on her. She fascinates me as to when sh chooses to cover up and when she doesn't. Glad she didn't last night. Sean looks good too. Still getting used to the scruffy face. Really hope it is not a permanent thing!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:22 am

motheroffive wrote:Thanks so much for the pics. We all needed a new SeanCat fix! She looks fabulous! Love that dress on her. She fascinates me as to when sh chooses to cover up and when she doesn't. Glad she didn't last night. Sean looks good too. Still getting used to the scruffy face. Really hope it is not a permanent thing!

Maybe Cat likes a little scruff. giggling I for one prefer a clean shaven man.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:54 am

Seems I miss all the fun when I pass out from exhaustion at 11 pm.

1. They both look hot. Although, I think Hubs appreciates her dress far more than we do. Hugesmile And Sean can keep the white pants if this is how he wears them.
2. I curse Sean for getting the song "My Chick Bad" stuck in my head.
3. I'm cracking up at the comments under Sean's IG picture, my favorite being the one from his friend zdiles which was just emoticons of a high five and a thumbs up.

I'll post the pictures from last night in the Media Thread very shortly.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 5 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 5 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:06 am

More pics on this link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2370191/The-Bachelor-star-Catherine-Giudici-wears-figure-hugging-black-dress-meal-fianc-Sean-Lowe.html

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:08 am

I love the pic where she's holding his ring finger.

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15