SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Page 27 of 67 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 27 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by motheroffive Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:53 pm

lipsis wrote:Hahaha

@clmgiudici: I love Seattle. And Seattle's people love me. http://t.co/CUOSGflAJq

That is funny! I assumed she would be driving to Vancouver. It would take her longer to fly than to drive! Do we know is Monica back from Europe? I wonder if she is bringing friends as well. Her family isn't that expansive!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 27 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:07 pm

Not sure where Monica is. She posted a couple Europe pics on IG this morning or last night but I don't know if they were just taken or just a late posting. Her pics have slowed down recently. Who knows!

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 27 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 27 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 27 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 27 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 27 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:20 pm

Way to tell us where you are, hubs!

@SeanLowe09: Off to Vancouver for the day. I love Canada!

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 27 Samuel10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 27 Samuel10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 27 Family10 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 27 Samuel15 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16 - Page 27 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:22 pm

Sean left a comment on her picture that he wanted the shirt!

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:24 pm

lipsis wrote:Way to tell us where you are, hubs!

That sounds like he is in Seattle, driving up for the day and driving back to Seattle tonight! Maybe he is there and he took the creepy picture?

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:25 pm

motheroffive wrote:Sean left a comment on her picture that he wanted the shirt!

Awwwwww....

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:26 pm

@pintvancouver: We got Sean Lowe and the Beat live on location tonight!! Make sure to come early and join us for all the fun... http://t.co/PjZ3inmFLv

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:35 pm

Looked early before going out this AM and saw nothing and no one. Pretty lonesome for Seancat. Happy to come home to the tweets and picture of Cat. Also word from Sean. Now at least we heard from both.
THANKS ladies for all the updates since this quiet early morning. So much happier now!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:39 pm

motheroffive wrote:

That sounds like he is in Seattle, driving up for the day and driving back to Seattle tonight! Maybe he is there and he took the creepy picture?

Very possible. It would be hilarious if he was the photographer. Wish we knew for sure. It makes me anxious when they are not together.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:41 pm

lipsis wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:I wonder if Lola's going to make the trip.  That would be hysterical.

Their dogs are in Dallas right ? Unless she is talking about her family like her mom and sisters road trip to Canada laugh out loud giggling

Catherine's grandma is called Lola.

Haha i am sorry I am so bad lipsis . I totally forgot her grandma. Sorry for mixing up sean dog name to her grandma. rotfl  now if lola will be there thst would be awesome . Her grandma is funny giggling
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:52 pm

lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:

Very possible. It would be hilarious if he was the photographer. Wish we knew for sure. It makes me anxious when they are not together.

I am glad you said that because it makes me anxious also. I want them together all of the time! To me "off to Vancouver for the day" doesn't sound like "I am about to get on an airplane for three hours!"

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:57 pm

lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Sean left a comment on her picture that he wanted the shirt!

Awwwwww....

Awwwwwww!!! :cutesmile!: 
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 67 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #16

+32
eliza3
jaromarie
ddsmom17
Gingsterose
Lucas15