SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 6 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 6 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by atem Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:26 pm

BarbB222 wrote:Could it have been after Des left the HTD? He doesn't leave with her does he? Maybe it's after where he "processes" all the info. Did he stay another day in SLC or travel to LA that night?

There's a filming schedule that we have.  Brooks was the last HTD.  So, he had a few more days than the other guys to wait.  They had to have filmed something during that time.

If you guys think it's bad now... wait for the MTA! I still remember freaking out during Ali's season with the preview they showed. The show flat out put VO about Roberto for Chris! They didn't replace his name, but put any description of her feelings for Roberto and made it out like she was talking about Chris instead.

atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 6 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:44 pm

atem wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:Could it have been after Des left the HTD? He doesn't leave with her does he? Maybe it's after where he "processes" all the info. Did he stay another day in SLC or travel to LA that night?

There's a filming schedule that we have.  Brooks was the last HTD.  So, he had a few more days than the other guys to wait.  They had to have filmed something during that time.

If you guys think it's bad now... wait for the MTA! I still remember freaking out during Ali's season with the preview they showed. The show flat out put VO about Roberto for Chris! They didn't replace his name, but put any description of her feelings for Roberto and made it out like she was talking about Chris instead.

Those male dogs Atem! Yes we can expect the mishmash on coming previews. Remember the saying , you can't see the forest for the trees? In this case it's you can't see the Forester or maybe the Brooks for the trees. The trees disguised as wonky previews and missing connecting dots will mess us up. Big time! Gotta keep your head up until Des tells Brooks, I choose you.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:46 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
atem wrote:

Those male dogs Atem! Yes we can expect the mishmash on coming previews. Remember the saying , you can't see the forest for the trees? In this case it's you can't see the Forester or maybe the Brooks for the trees. The trees disguised as wonky previews and missing connecting  dots will mess us up. Big time! Gotta keep your head up until Des tells Brooks, I choose you.

He's got such a great name . . . really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:02 pm

Is Brooks' HTD in the same city that he lives in? Could those bookcases be at his own place after the HTD? It sure looks like it went well, though. It looks like Des was welcomed with open arms - a lot of them!

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:03 pm

Next US mag will have the 'torn between to men' thing in their next issue. momoftrips just put up the cover of it. Rolling Eyes 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:27 pm

Amidst all this hullabaloo, I'm not going to forget how little time we still have with the Brookster. I'm going to enjoy every minute. And I hope that he's as happy as a bird that's found a juicy worm right now. He seems to be. That's really all that matters.

And I'm just really happy that there was someone, finally, on the show, whom I could totally love; whom I could totally drool over. I've never had that before. Not someone that I find totally attractive. Kind of a dream guy. There's really nothing I would change, including his flaws.

If Des did pick him she really knows how to pick 'em.

I've just been thinking how short-lived this show will be now and that soon we won't have Brooks on our TV anymore. :Frown:  I just hope that he becomes a great Twitter and Facebook poster and does great things with his life, because I'd love to follow him. Not in a Nate-in-the-doorway creeper sort of way.  

I'm pretty certain Brooks is who Des ends up with. If not, then she's losing out, and well, I kind of feel sorry for her, and I would guess that this is where our tastes totally depart. I'd say good luck, but she let an amazing guy go.

Last edited by canyonvue on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:30 pm

Also, I don't have a DVR and I really want to have this season to watch again. Can you save video from ABC.com? What could I do? I really don't know much about videos.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:31 pm

canyonvue wrote:Also, I don't have a DVR and I really want to have this season to watch again. Can you save video from ABC.com? What could I do? I really don't know much about videos.

I guess you can buy them on I-Tunes?  I don't know if they did that this season.  If not, then there's no way to watch the whole season again.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:33 pm

atem wrote:
canyonvue wrote:Also, I don't have a DVR and I really want to have this season to watch again. Can you save video from ABC.com? What could I do? I really don't know much about videos.

I guess you can buy them on I-Tunes?  I don't know if they did that this season.  If not, then there's no way to watch the whole season again.

Ooh, you can! Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:38 pm

How about utube? Also wait till the videos come out with songs from AgentCurls.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:38 pm

BarbB222 wrote:

Youtube takes them down. You can try, but most of the time you can't find them. That's why codebear stopped posting them.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by b Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:48 pm

atem wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

Youtube takes them down.  You can try, but most of the time you can't find them.  That's why codebear stopped posting them.

I don't know about saving or downloading from abc.com, but you can buy each episode now from iTunes or amazon video on demand (or the whole season when its over). I've never been able to find past seasons on youtube.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+37
nd4reality
asim
reidaddict
DMBFan
julychild