SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 10 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 10 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:47 pm

atem wrote:
veg_out wrote:
atem wrote:
veg_out wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:I thought I read that only 2 DON'T live there, meaning 8 sibs live in SLC. Maybe I read that wrong. The one that wrote said she couldn't be there because her husband had an important meeting and couldn't leave.

Bringing sophie's post forward to help us:

sophienette wrote:HTD is in Utah not Idaho. I believe a lot of his siblings live in Idaho, some in Utah. His mum still lives in Boise Idaho, not sure whose house they are in at HTD, maybe his older sister Holly (not sure where she lives) or brother David (who lives in SLC)?

At least Dallas, Lorin, Keith and their wives all live in Idaho still.

I read that as most of them living in Idaho with maybe one in SLC, most likely David.

I'm talking about the facebook post.

Here is a note posted on FB by Deanna, Brooks SIL (Lorin's wife):

"I've been getting several messages regarding the topic of The Bachelorette and next weeks hometown date so I'll just put this out there for everyone.

Yes Brooks' "hometown" date is next week however Lorin and I will not be there. The date started filming on a Monday afternoon in April right after we got back from our cruise and the location was changed to Utah instead of Idaho where all but 2 siblings live. Lorin had a very important meeting with a high profile customer that afternoon that he couldn't miss so he wasn't able to go. However, you will get to see 8 of the 10 kids together and his mom - a very lively witty bunch that will be worth the watch! I'm curious to see how they edit the hours of footage into 5-10 mins."

The FB post plus sophie's post read that only 2 of the 10 live in Utah.

I don't think so.  I think more than 2 live in Utah.  Brooks went to his nephew's birthday party recently.

it really can be interpreted 2 ways….

Utah, instead of Idaho, where all but 2 siblings live…could mean all but 2 live in Utah. ( I frequently don't use proper punctuation on FB)
Or it could be taken as all but 2 live in Idaho.

I personally think all but 2 live in Utah, as 8 are going to be there for the hTD.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 10 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:52 pm

Ok I read it and right off the bat interpreted as filming was changed to Utah from Idaho where all but two live.

So, changing to Utah is where the majority live. Not Idaho. But, how nice that his family and mom made the trip to support Brooks.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:09 pm

atem wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Back to the video at 3:21. I have listened about 10 times and cannot decide if it is Brooks or not.

[b style="font-weight: bold;"]It's Brooks!  Drew's never been in love before.  Remember?[/b]

by BarbB222 Yesterday at 10:08 pm
One of the most important thing to a person is their name . Des has to remember around around 15-20 because not all are shown . Name tags takes the edge off of Des. Otherwise the only other name she might remember is Brooks' brother Nate lol.

Regarding Des questioning Brooks. Look what happened at dinner where she asked about meeting his family then before the fireworks started, she's leaning on his chest and looking up at him asking does he really want her to meet his family . She wants his approval because she wants his acceptance .

That HTD stuff is going to be interesting!

I know this is late to the party but I think you are right that "I am as in love as I've ever been" guy is Brooks. I listened to it once and then again and what you said about the slight accent is totally true. It's sounds like the same person all the way through to me. I know there is some thought that the line is spiced together. I too think it would be odd to be drew since he's never been in love before.....
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:14 pm

it really can be interpreted 2 ways….

Utah, instead of Idaho, where all but 2 siblings live…could mean all but 2 live in Utah. ( I frequently don't use proper punctuation on FB)
Or it could be taken as all but 2 live in Idaho.

I personally think all but 2 live in Utah, as 8 are going to be there for the hTD.[/quote]

Exactly, I think it can be read two ways. I read it as 8 live in Utah and 2 live in Idaho
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:21 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
atem wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Back to the video at 3:21. I have listened about 10 times and cannot decide if it is Brooks or not.

[b style="font-weight: bold;"][b style="font-weight: bold;"][b style="font-weight: bold;"]It's Brooks!  Drew's never been in love before.  Remember?[/b][/b][/b]

by BarbB222 Yesterday at 10:08 pm
One of the most important thing to a person is their name . Des has to remember around around 15-20 because not all are shown . Name tags takes the edge off of Des. Otherwise the only other name she might remember is Brooks' brother Nate lol.

Regarding Des questioning Brooks. Look what happened at dinner where she asked about meeting his family then before the fireworks started, she's leaning on his chest and looking up at him asking does he really want her to meet his family . She wants his approval because she wants his acceptance .

That HTD stuff is going to be interesting!

I know this is late to the party but I think you are right that "I am as in love as I've ever been" guy is Brooks. I listened to it once and then again and what you said about the slight accent is totally true. It's sounds like the same person all the way through to me. I know there is some thought that the line is spiced together. I too think it would be odd to be drew since he's never been in love before.....

Yes.  That is me that thinks that is Brooks!  Doesn't sound anything like Drew to me.

I think the 'I'm in love with Des' is Drew and he says it next episode. That's the 'declaration' he makes (if I'm recalling the press release correctly).
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:30 pm

Thanks for sharing!  Off to check it out!

BarbB222 wrote:Want to know something interesting. Well, maybe to some. The cliff where Brooks and Des were looking over on their way to Cloud 9 is famous. They believe in real life Mermaids and even offer rewards in Madeira. This is one of the videos that tried to claim the reward . It's that same cliff where Bres were looking over. Silly side fact. I know but...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That Mermaid thing reminded me of this, but Desiree seems to find a happy ending (with or without Brooks).  Funny how it sort of gives a vibe of this season so far though:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by atem on Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:38 pm

guys, sophie said: "At least Dallas, Lorin, Keith and their wives all live in Idaho still."

that's 3 siblings in idaho not 2 and reading that fb post it's clear, at least to me, the majority do live in idaho as does his mom. brooks, and presumably his sister, live in SLC. that sounds like the 2 living in Utah. i'm sure the nephew's bday party was at his sis'.

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:43 pm

gabriele wrote:guys, sophie said: "At least Dallas, Lorin, Keith and their wives all live in Idaho still."

that's 3 siblings in idaho not 2 and reading that fb post it's clear, at least to me, the majority do live in idaho as does his mom. brooks, and presumably his sister, live in SLC. that sounds like the 2 in SLC. i'm sure the nephew's bday party was at his sis'.

Thanks, gabriele! yes I know that David lives there, and I thought that Brooks lived there with his sister. I was clarifying the posts since it seemed like things weren't super clear.

I'm trying to figure out the house where the HTD was filmed. That's the reason that I asked.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:45 pm

Check out the Mermaid link and the youtube vid of a song based on The Little Mermaid (not Disney one) that sort of matches this season so far!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:52 pm

atem wrote:Check out the Mermaid link and the youtube vid of a song based on The Little Mermaid (not Disney one) that sort of matches this season so far!

I listened to it. It does sort of match and shows sometimes when you found your one, you can wait. Even of its forever. Or at least till the Finale giggling 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:57 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
atem wrote:Check out the Mermaid link and the youtube vid of a song based on The Little Mermaid (not Disney one) that sort of matches this season so far!

I listened to it. It does sort of match and shows sometimes when you found your one, you can wait. Even of its forever. Or at least till the Finale giggling 

Well, Desiree isn't like this mermaid, because she has other options. giggling 
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:10 am

Hugesmile
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+37
nd4reality
asim
reidaddict
DMBFan
julychild