SELECT CONTENT

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 8 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:29 pm

I sure hope he does more on his facebook, like posting interviews or something!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

mcm - Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:45 pm

The girl in the black dress is she one of Drew ex

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:06 pm

lolmuch16 wrote:The girl in the black dress is she one of Drew ex
It's the same girl in all the pics MOT posted.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:09 pm

Another one by Eleveelifestyle

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I like these comments:

allysonsmith101 about 6 hours ago
what is drew like? is he funny, sweet? @drewkenney1985 @eleveelifestyle

elevee's response:

eleveelifestyle about 5 hours ago
Drew is a class act PERIOD! @allysonsmith101 @drewkenney1985

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:11 pm

Doesn't seem like that facebook is really used. I don't get why they even have one.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:17 am

I still praying that he is the bachelor after Juan Pablo. I just like looking at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by elizabeth88 Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:09 am

halfpintdynamite wrote:
SueSt wrote:
atem wrote:
julychild wrote:The other thread has been locked so I am posting Drew's FB address here for anyone interested:  https://www.facebook.com/drew.kenney

Anyway, I know these pics have been posted before now, but the photog @ecassee posted them on Insta today and commented that they were part of a photoshoot Drew did for the Bachelorette but were not used. I am going to take a stab in the dark here and say the producers probably hoped to cast him as the vain model type but quickly learned that he is anything but. Perhaps, that's why they had him shoot a new Intro video and did an about turn on his storyline:

Thanks.  I guess I am a bit confused.  They did a photoshoot for his show intro?   His edit really makes no sense.
You know what REALLY makes no sense.. the fact that we didn't get more shirtless Drew while he was on the show!!!  OMG, and may I say that ALL sense flies out the window looking at his incredibly SEXY bod!  :-)
OMG, Sue, when I see a picture like that first one of Drew - I sure know I ain't dead yet!  :Drool: :Drool: :fanningfan :fanningfan :fanningfan :eyesigh: :eyesigh: :thud :thud
cantstopl cantstopl   Amen to those who keep our hearts beating!!! Thanks Drew!
elizabeth88
elizabeth88

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:17 am

lolmuch16 wrote:I still praying that he is the bachelor after Juan Pablo. I just like looking at him.
Doubt it. The show didn't even talk to him to be for season 18!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:41 am

[quote="atem"]
lolmuch16 wrote:I still praying that he is the bachelor after Juan Pablo. I just like looking at him.
Doubt it. The show didn't even talk to him to be for season 18!  

You never know, that why I'm waiting for 2014 bachelorette season so that we know who the next bachelor is.Brad got to be the bachelor twice,so why can't Drew get that chance(if he's still a single by then).I'm just loyal fan to him.:Smiley:  Praying 

Oh btw does anyone know why Drew broke up with that girl or she broke up with him

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:33 am

That's cool he's become friends with Carly (Zak's sister). Is Zack dating Amy Bean?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:33 am

Holy moly, Drew is ripped!! Very nice pictures!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:33 am

elizabeth88 wrote:
halfpintdynamite wrote:
SueSt wrote:
atem wrote:
julychild wrote:The other thread has been locked so I am posting Drew's FB address here for anyone interested:  https://www.facebook.com/drew.kenney

Anyway, I know these pics have been posted before now, but the photog @ecassee posted them on Insta today and commented that they were part of a photoshoot Drew did for the Bachelorette but were not used. I am going to take a stab in the dark here and say the producers probably hoped to cast him as the vain model type but quickly learned that he is anything but. Perhaps, that's why they had him shoot a new Intro video and did an about turn on his storyline:

Thanks.  I guess I am a bit confused.  They did a photoshoot for his show intro?   His edit really makes no sense.
You know what REALLY makes no sense.. the fact that we didn't get more shirtless Drew while he was on the show!!!  OMG, and may I say that ALL sense flies out the window looking at his incredibly SEXY bod!  :-)
OMG, Sue, when I see a picture like that first one of Drew - I sure know I ain't dead yet!  :Drool: :Drool: :fanningfan :fanningfan :fanningfan :eyesigh: :eyesigh: :thud :thud
cantstopl cantstopl   Amen to those who keep our hearts beating!!! Thanks Drew!
To the bolded above rotfl rotfl 

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 59 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 33 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Drew Kenney - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Forum - Discussion

+70
bluwavz
notarose
SafronSahara
leselihau
bleuberry