SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barcelona - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:20 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Wow how neat that Jenna was here..what is her insta gram?

jenna_reeves :Smiley:
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Barcelona - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:26 pm

Thanks noobs..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:38 pm

J098765 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Hi Jenna, Congratulations! What were you feeling during the song? When did you guys sneak off in Matt's jeep? Did you know he would pick you? Your ending blew away all The Bachelor finales. It was beautiful.

Ah... Grace.. I have a bone to pick with you. I read somewhere in these forums that you aren't too keen on my alma mater? I am a proud Bobcat and actually chose Texas State over UT because it had more for what I had originally gone to school for. In addition to that, UT has been on any "Top 10 Party Schools" list I have ever seen.

As for your questions, how did I feel? Speechless. There was so much to take in but it was impossible to take my eyes off him for more than a second or two. How I did I not cry, I don't know! I guess it was just the shock of it. I LOVE that song and it's been stuck in my head for DAYS. I didn't get to hear it again until they were recording it for iTunes a few weeks ago and it's been stuck in my head ever since. It's weird singing your own name... And yes, for all of you wondering it will be on iTunes soon!

I am so glad y'all liked it! It was so amazing and I love that I get to share it with everyone Smiley

The difference is UT makes every top 10 list. Hugesmile j/k I'm proud of my alma mater too, however it was a rude thing to say. I deleted it later that day. I was upset about that horrible post to iluvbachette. Not really used to the contestants coming online and calling me out over my posts. This show was quite the unique interactive experience! giggling Perhaps I made up for that comment by explaining your halloween obsession to folks here?

On one of my bike rides, I saw you and Tim on his motorcycle. I wrote the whole thing off because the guy had a beard. duh Just so you know, even if I was sure, I wasn't going to announce it here in a way that could possibly get you two in trouble. It was just fun sleuthing with Litta and Noobs. Maybe I'll run into you at Honey Ham. I had a taco there this morning.

Can you tell Hailey that there is an art teacher position open at my daughter's school. I don't think they have filled the spot yet. It's K-5. Have her PM me and I'll give her the details. I love the school and think she would be a great fit there.

Anyhow.. too bad production screwed up the show and it got cancelled. It had potential and everyone should have seen that ending. Plus, I wish PWT's would have gotten that exposure. I can see how you would be speechless. Wish you guys the best and thanks for coming online to answer our questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:50 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
cma wrote:Were did you get to see the necklace

It's on her instagram. :yes:

It's also on Twitter.
Beautiful necklace. Very touching that it's a gift from Tim's mom.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:57 pm

grace8136 wrote:
J098765 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Hi Jenna, Congratulations! What were you feeling during the song? When did you guys sneak off in Matt's jeep? Did you know he would pick you? Your ending blew away all The Bachelor finales. It was beautiful.

Ah... Grace.. I have a bone to pick with you. I read somewhere in these forums that you aren't too keen on my alma mater? I am a proud Bobcat and actually chose Texas State over UT because it had more for what I had originally gone to school for. In addition to that, UT has been on any "Top 10 Party Schools" list I have ever seen.

As for your questions, how did I feel? Speechless. There was so much to take in but it was impossible to take my eyes off him for more than a second or two. How I did I not cry, I don't know! I guess it was just the shock of it. I LOVE that song and it's been stuck in my head for DAYS. I didn't get to hear it again until they were recording it for iTunes a few weeks ago and it's been stuck in my head ever since. It's weird singing your own name... And yes, for all of you wondering it will be on iTunes soon!

I am so glad y'all liked it! It was so amazing and I love that I get to share it with everyone Smiley

The difference is UT makes every top 10 list. Hugesmile j/k I'm proud of my alma mater too, however it was a rude thing to say. I deleted it later that day. I was upset about that horrible post to iluvbachette. Not really used to the contestants coming online and calling me out over my posts. This show was quite the unique interactive experience! giggling Perhaps I made up for that comment by explaining your halloween obsession to folks here?

On one of my bike rides, I saw you and Tim on his motorcycle. I wrote the whole thing off because the guy had a beard. duh Just so you know, even if I was sure, I wasn't going to announce it here in a way that could possibly get you two in trouble. It was just fun sleuthing with Litta and Noobs. Maybe I'll run into you at Honey Ham. I had a taco there this morning.

Can you tell Hailey that there is an art teacher position open at my daughter's school. I don't think they have filled the spot yet. It's K-5. Have her PM me and I'll give her the details. I love the school and think she would be a great fit there.

Anyhow.. too bad production screwed up the show and it got cancelled. It had potential and everyone should have seen that ending. Plus, I wish PWT's would have gotten that exposure. I can see how you would be speechless. Wish you guys the best and thanks for coming online to answer our questions.

Thank you! It was a blast... what's amazing is that they could be filming another season as we speak and we wouldn't even know! LOL Such a fun season!

Jenna, are you aware of the fact that we strongly feel Jef Holm has a crush on you! Unfortunately, as much as I can't stand the guy, it became entertaining to me how he followed you around (over the internet). haha Hopefully he gets the idea that you are in fact taken now!

Also, did you do Tim's makeup for Halloween last year?

ETA: in case anyone else is interested, Project Free TV is airing both seasons of Love in the Wild... I think that will keep me busy so I don't get Bachette spoiled.

Barcelona - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 6 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:39 pm

Agree, it was SOOO much fun sleuthing with you guys!

noobs, who in the sig...should I know this person and dog? And if you haven't seen LITW, you're gonna love season 1....sooo good!

Jenna, were you the person who took the photos of Tim during Trails of Lights? Did you wear a disguise that night, too?

Barcelona - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 6 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by queenbean Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:48 am

Jenna!! I was your fan from the start! So just wanted to say hi so glad you won :-). I had a little dance party with my one year old I was so excited lol. What did you do on your Hawaii date? Have you been in contact with Sara?

queenbean

Back to top Go down

Post by reneec1982 Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:23 am

Hi Jenna! I think it's cool that you're in here posting. To tell you the truth, I wasn't sure about you and Tim. I chalked it up to possibly being editing...but on the finale, you convinced me. Your alone time with Tim at his place was so much more genuine and not "over done", I guess you could say. When the two of you were on the deck-- the looks you were giving eachother, I'm surprised he didn't pull an Ernesto and just choose you then and there. The fact that the two of you have lasted this long also proves what the two of you have is so real.

Now my question: were you a PWT's fan before the show? If not, I'm sure you've heard their music now...so what's your favorite song/album (besides *your* song :-P)?

Also, everyone knows Hailey's coming to Austin this summer. Are you guys gonna be roommates while she's there?

reneec1982

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:25 am

J098765 wrote:Hello Everyone! It's Jenna! Just wanted to poke in and say, "hi!" I will be on here every now and then for the next couple of days if you have any questions!

It's been fun keeping up with your speculations... It's funny because we (the girls) know exactly how everything happened and to see the edits of the show and your opinions of it has been interesting to say the least.

I do want to say thank you to everyone who has been supportive or at least level headed about the show and all the girls no matter who their favorite was. All the girls were amazing individuals in their own way and they made the show possible.

Welcome Jenna! Barcelona - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 6 560662851

Thank you so much for joining the site and answering all of our questions. I wanted to express how much it means to all of us that you are here.

It was wonderful watching you and Tim's love story. Beautiful couple. Barcelona - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 6 2856809508
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:49 am

I don't know how to bring over the Tim/Jenna pictures from twitter but they are very cute.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:10 am

Litta123 wrote:Agree, it was SOOO much fun sleuthing with you guys!

noobs, who in the sig...should I know this person and dog? And if you haven't seen LITW, you're gonna love season 1....sooo good!

Jenna, were you the person who took the photos of Tim during Trails of Lights? Did you wear a disguise that night, too?

Oh that's just my boyfriend.... LOL That's Drew Kenney, he's a contestant on Des' season. Oh, and he's really attractive. Hugesmile

Last edited by noobsleuth on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Barcelona - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 6 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer81 Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:27 am

Grace8136!! Omg, you were supposed to be our eyes/ears down there! Can't believe you actually saw them and didn't realize it! :(( Darn, that would have saved me from not really 'knowing' the ending.. Remember I said I would have went with you but my hubby prolly wouldn't like me flying down there to go for a bike ride!! ha!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality