SELECT CONTENT

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by J098765 Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:10 pm

Litta123 wrote:Haha, noobs! Yes, so cranky...

One last question from me today. Jenna, what were you thinking going into the garden? Did you have a pretty good idea that Tim was choosing you? Truthfully, the look on your face seemed to me that you were very nervous, listening to his every word until you heard you were the one. Were you really that uncertain or did you "know in your heart" he was choosing you?

And, yes, I'm excited that Tim's releasing your song to iTunes -- it's stuck in my head, too!

I was sure about what we had. However, you never know how the relationship is going with the other girl so all you can really do is be confident in your relationship.

J098765

Back to top Go down

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by J098765 Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:26 pm

tealeafs wrote:Hey Jenna! Thanks for popping in to say hi and chat with us a bit.

Were you at all concerned about the TV aspect of things? Being scrutinized, or even just recognized in places, etc? I actually think the idea of a competition like this sounds fun, but being in the public eye definitely scares me away from going for it.

And how do you feel about the age difference? I'm 20 and my last few serious relationships have all been with guys 8-13 years older. People in my life are very discouraging about pursuing these relationships, but this is just how it seems to work out, for me. It's not an issue with you and Tim, is it?

Of course, I knew that they could edit me anyway they wanted and it was frustrating that they did. Like the argument with Siham was not how I remembered it at all. Sarah was so good at knowing exactly what not to say because she watches the bachelor. It's surprising what they can do with your words... If you don't see the person saying it then it could have been clipped to make a sentence or it could be about something completely different and was taken out of context. They are good at what they do, I'll tell you that.

I love the age difference, honestly. No guy I have ever dated is as emotionally mature in relationships as I am. Being with Tim is being with a man, not a little boy. It's amazing how much more grown up a female can be than a male in their 20's. I think it depends on the man, though. Tim is perfect for me because while he has that emotional maturity and stability, we can still be like silly little kids together. He is so playful and fun which is one of my favorite things about him.

J098765

Back to top Go down

Post by J098765 Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:28 pm

kraft33 wrote:Have your family and his met? How does everyone get along? I know your dad said they think very highly of Tim.

Yes! We just had the best weekend when his parents came to town. My dad and him have played golf a few times and they really get along. Tim's family being in Santa Barbara, I don't get the opportunity to spend as much time with them as he does with mine. But while they were in Austin I was able to bond with his mom more than I had before. I love her so much, they are such a sweet family. So open and accepting. That reminds me of a picture I want to post...

J098765

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:53 pm

High clap are you posting it here or on IG?

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:59 pm

Even though I said I was done for the day, I do have one more question. Are you starting to be recognized as you go about life now that you've been on RFL?

ETA: Jenna, thanks for spending time here today, answering questions. You've been very generous with us and it's really appreciated. :yes:

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 5 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:02 pm

Jenna, how did you hear about RFL, and how did you get involved?
Were you compensated in any way, such as an allowance for all of your (very fabulous!) clothes?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:18 pm

Yes, thank you Jenna for spending part of your day with us.....Ahhhhhhh, the necklace that Tim's mother gave you is precious nothing better than having family behind your relationship....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Love the necklace Jenna!

NewlyWedish - Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion - Page 5 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by cma Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:53 pm

Were did you get to see the necklace

cma

Female Posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:57 pm

cma wrote:Were did you get to see the necklace

It's on her instagram. :yes:
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by cma Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:07 pm

thanks noobsleuth What is next to the letter T , is it some kind of stone Like his birthstone ?

cma

Female Posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Wow how neat that Jenna was here..what is her insta gram?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna and Tim Lopez - Ready For Love - Fan Forum - Discussion

+55
Idlemess
Linds911
durango
ElonM
nd4reality